Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nels

And no body can explore it in fast forward way atleast. The way doc said that between 3-1 at the count of 1 you will go to next stage. 😆

ya, MR is no role model..

i no...and how relaxed MR was after he woke up..i mean if it was real...that means he would have experienced falling to his death...no one is that cold hearted that they would be back to normal within a few mins...
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly! That is the point. he claimed in his interview that he and his father fell in love with the place as soon as they saw it. Didn't his father know about his vertigo problem? Come on .... this proved the whole thing to be fake.

me too very surprised that MR chose to be a part of this show. I knew from the very beginning it was all fake so didn't bother to watch it. 😆 but really wished MR wasn't a part of it.  but seriously channel should do their work properly but if they started doing their work properly, a show like RPJK would not exist on their channel. 😆 but what can I expect from this channel since they have swaywar coming up again. 🤢
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hessa85

yeah nels huma...i defo agree with you. ive studied psychology and that was such a load of B.S

exactly...wonder what script they have prepared for MV...
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chandanafan

me too very surprised that MR chose to be a part of this show. I knew from the very beginning it was all fake so didn't bother to watch it. 😆 but really wished MR wasn't a part of it.  but seriously channel should do their work properly but if they started doing their work properly, a show like RPJK would not exist on their channel. 😆 but what can I expect from this channel since they have swaywar coming up again. 🤢

but obviously to them, its just making their name known. although why you would choose to make your name known in such a show i have no idea  🤢🤢🤢 Edited by Hessa85 - 13 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail

And no body can explore it in fast forward way atleast. The way doc said that between 3-1 at the count of 1 you will go to next stage. 😆

@ bold: what the doc said that. 🤣  🤣 🤣

Hessa85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

she was a poor stricken iirl, who ran away with her beloved😆
-Ritz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

I bet it's going to be she was a professional dancer in her past life. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣 .... her beloved Akshay Kumar?
Hessa85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandanafan

@ bold: what the doc said that. 🤣  🤣 🤣

i like the way they have ''doctors'' and ''psychologists'' involved in making ullu of the public
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

and then the psychologist will ask her look into his eyes..does he remind u of someone in this life and MV will say Akshay instead of JB....🤣