Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Krrish what going on with PKYEK ....is the Maya track still on ...or its over ...did everyone found about danish....?
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

@ Ritu and Sue: Sorry gals! I need to leave now..I m finding no problem quite funny! πŸ˜ƒ will catch u all next time.. πŸ€— thanks for the lovely chat..i will c ya all 😊 Tcrs. Good Night..and Merry Christmas! πŸ˜ƒ

okay. enjoy the movie.

tc. bye. chat with u later.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chandanafan

u too dislike RD. me too.  so u do watch PKYEK. how is it? I watch it sometimes. I heard there was an earthquake in it.

yah..they are copying some from Twilight and some from Vampire Diaries..yah..it's good show for now..πŸ˜ƒ yah..aparently Abhay predicted the earth queake..i guess they are showing that he can read ppls mind and forecast too! *like in twlight Edward was reading pplz mind and his sister was able to predict the future.*πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: suhana19

@Krrish what going on with PKYEK ....is the Maya track still on ...or its over ...did everyone found about danish....?

Yah..Misha found the proof now..so she is also with Piya and Abhay..are u watchig it?πŸ˜•
suhana19 thumbnail

@ Ritu and Sue: Sorry gals! I need to leave now..I m finding no problem quite funny! πŸ˜ƒ will catch u all next time.. πŸ€— thanks for the lovely chat..i will c ya all 😊 Tcrs. Good Night..and Merry Christmas! πŸ˜ƒ

okk krrish....it was really nice chatting with u πŸ˜‰.. u take care ....enjoy the movie....goodnite and sweet vampire dreams.....talk to u  later .....merry christmas and happy hoildays...love and hugs suhanaπŸ€—
suhana19 thumbnail

Yah..Misha found the proof now..so she is also with Piya and Abhay..are u watchig it?πŸ˜•

haven"t seen it lately yaar πŸ˜ƒ
Final Bye BYe.. Cya..It was fun chatting..sorry couldn't chat much..off to see movie..bbye.. Happy Holidays..Enjoy Loads! πŸ€— ❀️
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Krrish: I'll watch PKYEK. I haven't watched it for a long time now.

@ suhana: what other shows do u watch?
suhana19 thumbnail

Yeah I totally agree with u but at some point I thought RD might quit maryada to come back and play the evil gal in LTL coz she loves LTL. 🀒 in her interview, she talks more about LTL than her new show. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

are u serious..if she comes back iam saying goodbye to LTL for sure ..i can""t  stand πŸ€’...i hope she stays in maryada forever πŸ˜†...i don"t her back at any cost ...
suhana19 thumbnail

@ Krrish: I'll watch PKYEK. I haven't watched it for a long time now.

@ suhana: what other shows do u watch?

i watch Sab Tv shows they are funny πŸ˜†....was watching Geet but is boring and draging so quit that ...watched GKD but quit that as wellπŸ˜†..so now iam only watching LTL ...
how about u any new interesting shows?