Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

Jumping uninvited!! 😆

hello Krishy...🤗
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Neelu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed u big time!!!

Hi Huma and Ritu!
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

lol...well we no Akshay's gums r her favorite...😆...i suppose she talked a lot...i remember her talking a lot in big money...😆..hmmm..i suppose i better stay away from jhalak..😆

But in Big Money it was looking nice to me. Not going over board.
Nels thumbnail

Jumping uninvited!! 😆

*Runs to Krish* .... 🤗... OMG! I don't believe this. I was remembering you when I came. Infact I was sure you must be there as you told that you would be free after 14th. I asked Huma too and she said that you are not there for long. But its so nice to see.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nels

But in Big Money it was looking nice to me. Not going over board.

hmmm..no in a couple of places, she was annoying...i mean what was up with her expression when Raghav and Sia hugged...it looked like she was gonna throw a tantrum and MR ran to give her a hug so she wouldn't...😆
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think judges are not the only one who decide the elimination. It is the voting that would decide. And I was surprised by the elimination, as AM was not bad at all. It was good.
So far I don't know who is the best but yes, I have seen Sushant's performance in ZNKD and he is really good. Infact he has taken dance training from Shaimak Davar. Also Ankita is also good. Atleast I liked her performance on MD's Devdas song. She has very nice expressions. I also liked Yana's performance but unfortunately I don't like her choreographer. 

Yeah I have heard that Sushant and Ankita r really good. I haven't seen them perform but seems like everyone likes their performance.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

*Runs to Krish* .... 🤗... OMG! I don't believe this. I was remembering you when I came. Infact I was sure you must be there as you told that you would be free after 14th. I asked Huma too and she said that you are not there for long. But its so nice to see.

😆😆 I know hey..what a coincidence..i don't come online much on IF these days..but hey hey..u have my yahoo!!😛😛 how come u never show up??😭 yah..she just told me..that u were rem. me!😃
🤗 so good to see u online!😃 how's everything?
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Neelu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed u big time!!!

Hi Huma and Ritu!

Hi Krrish.🤗 good to see u after a long time. how were your exams?
Nels thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

hmmm..no in a couple of places, she was annoying...i mean what was up with her expression when Raghav and Sia hugged...it looked like she was gonna throw a tantrum and MR ran to give her a hug so she wouldn't...😆

For me it was other way round, as if MR did not want to be lagging behind in supporting his co-star when Aditya and Natasha were bonding very well. 😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
i wanna meet the person who wrote MR's script...😆...his past was so filmy..like a movie's plot..😆..i bet the script write got inspired by some movie...😆