Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Huma-

no, not watching any shows..i am getting bored as well..😆...during last break i found LTL....so far i havent found anything...but i have heard baat hamari pakki hai and saas bina sasural of Sony r good...i have watched a few epis of baat hamari pakki hai...i liked those epis...what about jhansi ki rani? seems like a different show...ever watched it?

I liked baat hamari pakki hai and I use to watch it but now it's just not very interesting. I also watched a few episodes of Saas bina sasural in the beginning but haven't watched it now. will check it out later.

Jhansi ki rani. I never watched it. don't know if I'll like it.

now what should we discuss? I got nothing to discuss. u suggest.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chandanafan

I liked baat hamari pakki hai and I use to watch it but now it's just not very interesting. I also watched a few episodes of Saas bina sasural in the beginning but haven't watched it now. will check it out later.

Jhansi ki rani. I never watched it. don't know if I'll like it.

now what should we discuss? I got nothing to discuss. u suggest.

oh ok..so no other interesting show on indian channels then..😆...i think watch the american ones i used to watch..😆...i have seena  few epis of jhanis ki rani as well...i liked it...well apart from the fact that the rani was too young and married..🤢...but she is all grown up now..😆....

hmmm...what should we discuss..😕😆...have u ever watched Tere liye?
-Ritz- thumbnail
oh god Jhansi was married when she was young. I don't like that.

I did watch Tere liye when the lead actors were kids. but I found the show extremely boring after they grew up. it's is the same old story of a love triangle. don't know what's going on in it now. I don't watch it any longer. did u watch it? what's happening in it now?
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Huma and Ritz! Have I missed anyone else? 😕
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandanafan

oh god Jhansi was married when she was young. I don't like that.

I did watch Tere liye when the lead actors were kids. but I found the show extremely boring after they grew up. it's is the same old story of a love triangle. don't know what's going on in it now. I don't watch it any longer. did u watch it? what's happening in it now?

yeah and the hubby was a grown man..but they didnt show any cheap scenes between the two...atleast not in the the epis that i watched..😆...no, i dont watch Tere Liye...just saw a scene on YT...i did not c any chemistry between the leads.....
-Ritz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nels

Hi Nels. 🤗 how r u? it's only me and Huma here.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Hey Nelu...😊...wassup?
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Ritz: Okay ... 😊. So how are you doing? Finally we have snow 😃 and lots of!

@ Huma: 🤗 .... Nothing 😳 .. getting bored. Any sign of Krish? Its five days past 14.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

yeah and the hubby was a grown man..but they didnt show any cheap scenes between the two...atleast not in the the epis that i watched..😆...no, i dont watch Tere Liye...just saw a scene on YT...i did not c any chemistry between the leads.....

oh god. jhansi ki rani is kind of creeping me out. 😆 young girl married to a grown man. yikes.

I know I didn't find any chemistry between the leads as well. the story of the show is also not very interesting.
-Ritz- thumbnail

@ Ritz: Okay ... 😊. So how are you doing? Finally we have snow 😃 and lots of!

@ Huma: 🤗 .... Nothing 😳 .. getting bored. Any sign of Krish? Its five days past 14.

I'm fine. Wow u have snow. we have no snow. it's just freezing cold here.