Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #101 |New Link Pg 1 - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Huma-

i bet the script writers of RPJK saw LTL and wrote a story for Mishal just like dutta bhao's....🤣

sukhar karo waha Supriya tai nahi aye..........she praises herself alot on FB.....esp her coffee making skills 🤣
the man is gonna push him nw ..
😲...no has anything to say abt Seema?
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

call me Mussy............ritu I guess u r the one who made ' hamesha tum ko chaha-VM" if I am not wrong.......

yes, that's me. 😳 Priya had requested it and I'm still making your request on the song awarapan.
Originally posted by chandanafan

I watched Lamhaa movie yesterday and OMG OMG OMG I was so excited to see Murli Sharma (Anna) in it.  😆 😆 ab I so want him back in LTL. I realized yesterday I miss him so much. 🤣

hav u seen golmaal 3 .... he is there tooo ...
so funnny ....

Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Seema is temporary n Nakusha is permanent.........the actress is playing lead's daughter in Kali-ik agni pariksha..........so she won't be there in LTL for long........I am sure...........

now seema ka banadaling gay kheema........she should get what she did.......throw her out Dutta bhau........😃
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

I'm just thankful it's not supriya. 😆 but I read that article and she's a kothewali. 😲 r we going Devdas way? par end mein tu Devdas mar jata hai. 😒
Originally posted by chandanafan

yes, that's me. 😳 Priya had requested it and I'm still making your request on the song awarapan.

Thanks Ritu,,,,,,,,see I remember yr VMs....n it was superb........I loved that song......😃
Mussy: u stalk Sups on FB...🤣...

Mimi: i bet Seema comes on monday or tuesday...unites Tasha and leaves on Dec. 28...😃

so i must have died a natural death then since i have no phobias...🤣
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
Finally reached last part ....MR saw & described his death ...