bina shaadi kiye shaadi shuda behavior

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
kya teer mara salman ne... bina shaadi kiye shaadi shuda behavior....great......i dont know whether veena understood and still behaved as though its just a joke. But shweta understood that and surprised a bit. 
 And in the beginning salman said" dil chahta hai aapko taareef karoon ,lekin dil se nahin nikalta tho nahi kah sakta...... kya dialogue hain.......samajne wale samaj gaye...nasamje woh anadi hain..
   without marrying ,behaving like a married person means it means a lot if you have character and self respect.  If someone else was there, they can file a defaming case against salman if they have not done anything wrong of such. But here veena madam cannot do anything except to laugh at her self for that.  salman has all the proof for what he said to her.  But still this is all ok for veena to win the game. Hats of to her.....i have never seen such personality in my life so far and never in future i guess.........................
i realli like it how salman said she is acting like she is a married woman..... veena took it as a joke but shweta looked shock as it was true... she does everything for ashmit but people r now seeing it tooo
i missed ds part when sallu said to her......
havent u watched it vikrant?

it was in the beginning