India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

GKD vs God Father

Pallavi_2013 Goldie
Pallavi_2013
Pallavi_2013

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
 Recent episodes of GKD reminded me of God Father. Just consider Avdhesh as Marlyn Brando(GF) shot by assassins( police), seriously injured. Consider Arpita as Michael Collins the smart youngest son of God Father who never liked his father's way of life n yet whn God  father was injured then among all the sons of gf this youngest one was the only one who smartly saved his father from the assassing.This is exactly wht Arpita has done here and she also like Michael doesn't like the ways of her husband's life.Amidst Bahuji and all Arpita emerged as a winner.Loved all the episodes since Avdhesh was injured.Loved Arpita's courage n smartness. Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6-sia-naina2010talkie14fuzzyface

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
hey hi kavita how r u? i hvnt seen u much around since few posts..

and abt this godfather thing

hmm when u think about it  yes it makes sense  bit similarity u can say..

i had also ready god father book.  and sarka raj of amitab bachhan was also on similar things..

but u r right the last few episodes had been totally  breath taking and clearly arpita is coming out victorious at every step

come monday we wud see more action on her part to save her husband

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyPallavi_2013talkie14

Pallavi_2013 Goldie
Pallavi_2013
Pallavi_2013

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Hi Chatterbox,

Thanks for ur response.Actually Iam v.busy now a days so am not able to come on IF often. I see only two serials one is 'GKD' n other is 'LTL'.Whnevr some new serial comes I gather info about it from IF n if it appeals to me I see it.Smile
Do u know that elder son of Amitji in Sarkar Raj, Kay.Kay.Menon is  real life husband of our bahuji.

Edited by kavita_1987 - 23 December 2010 at 6:21am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index