Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Music of SGP (Page 2)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
@venture

Good mention Sheems.... yup.... Sushaan's relationship has a depth for which your song wud be beautiful to view....Big smile
I enjoy the bg. score as it blends with the situations so well and also make us react....
Whether ti was the guitar for the smile sharing scene of BM and Suhana or Deepak-RB scene in hospital confrontation..... or Sushaan bedroom romantic scenes where subtleness was the key and also the comic timing music was fabulous.....

Looks like the co-ordination of the Team is so fabulous that one cannot pinpoint any flaws yaar.... just amazing piece of art by the unit....!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Yes very true-the SGP music is lovely. I would love for them to use the  Raj Kapoor and Nargis duet
"Pyar Hua Iqrar Hua" Day Dreamingbecause it was the song used when they played dumb charades after their marriage and Suhana guessed it right-saying its her Mother's favourite song, so the song has special sentiments and of course its a beautiful classic. It would be perfect after they come together
EmbarrassedWink
yeah I think they should let Ragini sing in one of the episode as in OBS , Lolita sang a song and always use to hum the main Tagore song, she also had a good voice but Ragini,s voice is extremly good( Ragini thinks its over rated LOLLOL) they should definetly let Ragini sing Pyar Hua Iqraar Hua!!! it would be a treat for us fans.

YES YES YES they should definately make Suhana sing in an antakshri and Ishaan will be more in awe of her singing as well, its just a great coincidence that Ragini sings so well. I do hope that happens in SGPDay Dreaming.

Go to top