India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Music of SGP

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
So far the music directors or what ever you call them on TV have been unsung heroes for me. There choice of background scores have been 100% all the time, the guitar , flute and whenever  Badi Maa and Suhana,s scenes music are so soothing and just hit the right cords. The use of songs have always been really superb, they didnt use the bollywood music that much and the ones they used  were all very classic, yeah Zoobi doobi was played over and over but that suited Sushaan,s relationship. Badi Maa and Suhana,s dance song of Guide song created history on Star Plus it was just superbly done.
The reason for all this TAREEF out of the blue is to butter up the CVs who ever visit this forum is to have an old romantic song on Sushaan once they get together finally " Tujhay Jeevan Ki Door Say Baandh liya Hai" I love this duet and  think it would suit them and if done in black and white style it would be awsome awsome.
Just a farmaaish!!! anybody who is an expert in making VMs can fulfill my wish you will get eternal rewards!!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol--sree--Sinha18Feefi-allizwell-perkiliciousSuchi-AmbrosiaYusBeeShwets1502

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i agree i really like their bg music....
specially suhanaz...

Edited by nikitasharma. - 18 December 2010 at 5:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
very nice post sheema di...

i love the bg of SGP...especially sushaan theme...OMG!!whenever i hear it...i keep playing it in mind for atleast a few hours...

and as u have said...the Badi maa-suhana music...
even dada-dadi music...
and the mischief music....all are fantastic...

For SGP bg music is one of its greatest advantage...

YusBee-allizwell-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Yes very true-the SGP music is lovely. I would love for them to use the  Raj Kapoor and Nargis duet
"Pyar Hua Iqrar Hua" Day Dreamingbecause it was the song used when they played dumb charades after their marriage and Suhana guessed it right-saying its her Mother's favourite song, so the song has special sentiments and of course its a beautiful classic. It would be perfect after they come together
EmbarrassedWink

YusBee-allizwell-

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you on that one...SGP has the best background scores ever....I love each and every background score....hats off to the music director of the show.....

I am like so in love with the music that I can hum every tune when it comes on....I espcially love Badi Ma's flute music and the Kashyap family tune mixed in with the oye hoye oye with the original SGP song

can they like release a soundtrack on it?? like seriously I would so buy thatTongue

I also have a question...can someone tell me in which episode I can find that one tune(they play it all the time)....the only scene I vividly remember having it in was in the recent scene with Suhana and BM in her bedroom where Suhana is upset at losing to Sona and BM explains that she should know more about Ishan....that tune...I want that tune...my mo said its actually used many times in old movies

I wanted to get that tune....just the tune and no dialogues...I already got the other flute tune but I want this one

Edited by Tani91 - 18 December 2010 at 3:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18YusBee-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Yes very true-the SGP music is lovely. I would love for them to use the  Raj Kapoor and Nargis duet
"Pyar Hua Iqrar Hua" Day Dreamingbecause it was the song used when they played dumb charades after their marriage and Suhana guessed it right-saying its her Mother's favourite song, so the song has special sentiments and of course its a beautiful classic. It would be perfect after they come together
EmbarrassedWink
yeah I think they should let Ragini sing in one of the episode as in OBS , Lolita sang a song and always use to hum the main Tagore song, she also had a good voice but Ragini,s voice is extremly good( Ragini thinks its over rated LOLLOL) they should definetly let Ragini sing Pyar Hua Iqraar Hua!!! it would be a treat for us fans.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192YusBee-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Good Post sheema di, i  have never heard such a sweet back ground music , it is even better than the one used in OBS, though OBS too has a good music but still Background music of SGP is far better, i wish a VM to be made using all sweet background music  of SGP, it will be a classicSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 18 December 2010 at 11:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Go to top