Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Bhai, yeh hui na baat! ;-) (Page 2)

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I dont want Shravan to be resposible towards his family and I do not want Ranveer to fall for sachi .

JAiswal household doesnt need another responsible member . They have enough serious faced responsible member in Prataap, Rajat and Saurabh.

They need someone like Shravan.

Yes shravan needs to be responsible for his wife but normally in such cases boys start to earn first and then get married. If that was the intention of the Jaisawals they should not have married off Shravan so early .

The name of the serial in Baat humari Pakki hai and not "Shravan ko responsible bana do"
I hate this responsibility mission and more I hate the fact that someone like Ranveer has to come and make Shravan responsible.

And as far a jealousy is concerned - I think shravan loves Sachi quite a lot to need jealousy to ignite his love and i always think it is very humiliating for a man/boy to be comapred with a richer/smarter boy/guy . It never should be done that way.

Never humiliate the person you love. 

Shravan did that before and we did not like that. But then he did not love Sachi.

If sachi does that now , I will hate it too.

Hey Sunaina..I agree with you totally but not with the Bold Green Words...

Ya Show is BHPH not the Shravan ko Responsible Bana Do...Is Right...But I say...IF a Boy and Girl Married then we can not say that inki Baat Pakki Hai..Coz Most of the Couple Who  r married are Not living together...In the Span of 6 months or 1 year applying for Divorce....how can we say Inki Baat pakki ahi? Right?

Most Importantly If a boy and girl wants to live together then there Must be
1st             Love       and
2nd            Feel of Responsibility on Each other....

If these 2 are there in married Couple then we can say Baat Pakki Hai....

Here SaaVan get married On Contract Basis..Of course Saanchi Love Shravan...But Shravan Didnt? ....First they Have shown us How Shravan will Fall for Saanchi....and Finally Shravan Confesses to Saanchi abt his Love...

Again To live together Love is not enough...Need to feel the responsibility....

Now a Days Most of the Love Marriages are Failed why coz of this...Coz When Boy and Girl are in Love...then they feel that Love is Enough for us to live together...But When they both get married then The Problem Comes....coz need to fulfill the Daily Requirements...like Food Shelter Cloths...Etc... more are there.... Coz here No feeling of responsibility...

So Now CVs are focusing on this part...To make the SaaVan Jodi is Made by raamji...And Inki Baat Pakki Hai ....and They both are Made for Each other...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Sash91slumberqueenbsingapury

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
i watch BHPH on n off.....bt frm now on i ll watch it regularlyBig smile!!!!!!!im luving ds track.....n ds twist n turns r relli lookin promising.....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docnuss

i watch BHPH on n off.....bt frm now on i ll watch it regularlyBig smile!!!!!!!im luving ds track.....n ds twist n turns r relli lookin promising.....Embarrassed

Lol..bhph is just amazing isnt it? Big smile
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Kumar - you are a man or boy whatever you want to call yourself depending on your maturity level.

Just imagine you are a B COM graduate working in a merchandizing firm ( mind you I am not bringing you down to mechanic working in a local garage , by he way in developed countries a mechanic may earn more greenbacks than engineers )  and have a wife. Because you cannot earn more than 30,000 a month, your wife decides to make you earn more by getting back to  a childhood boyfriend who earns 100,000 /mnth and flaunts him in front of you to make you responsible enough to aspire for more earning .

How will you feel? Jealous or humiliated?

In such situations human mind do not think of jealousy. It thinks of the humiliation  - You would  to try to earn more but there is a limitation there.  You cannot earn more unless you have the qualifications and appropriate skill. To get the qualification and skill you need time and money . But your wife is already with the boyfriend or lover in front of you

" Kumar dear - you do not feel responsible to earn more, I am going to divorce you , in fact your own father has arranged the divore as he thinks you are a good- for-nothing ' and I will marry this fat-walleted responsible guy ."

So you dont have time and neither do you have money .

So you feel humiliated, you get frustated , you are depressed and last of all you want to end your life becuase your wife is gone, your self-respect is gone.

This approach is all wrong .

So if they keep humour in tact and handle it in a light way , I am all for it

but

if they try to make it serious , dramatic  and sad with lots of rona-dhona, backbiting , front biting
or

if they  think  Karan Wahi is a good crowd puller  let us keep him and make Sachi married to him and continue with the drama like every other serial then

I am not for it .

Mr.Zk

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Hey Sunaina...

I am Man but sometimes i feel and act like a boy...

I totally agree with you Humiliation is not needed...I am also against to this...Here CVs have chosen this to make Shravan Responsible...But Feel that Its needed to make Shravan Responsible.... not in this way if it turns to be a stereotypical , melodramatic then i also with you The approach is completely wrong....

" Kumar dear - you do not feel responsible to earn more, I am going to divorce you , in fact your own father has arranged the divore as he thinks you are a good- for-nothing ' and I will marry this fat-walleted responsible guy ."

So you dont have time and neither do you have money .

So you feel humiliated, you get frustated , you are depressed and last of all you want to end your life becuase your wife is gone, your self-respect is gone.

This approach is all wrong .

I agree with you Totally Sunaina...

If they keep the humor and handles it in a right way then it will be more interesting to watch...

Let us wait and watch how the CVs turn up and move ahead with this Track.....

Edited by ZZkumarZZ - 18 December 2010 at 8:18pm

Shipra_S

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

pyaar se pet nahi bhartaa......aur kayi....great love ko humane....paise bina udan chhu hote dekha hain.....

shravan is good for nothing.......right now also he is working ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  working seriously does it call working?

god bless woman who get husband like him.....ROFLROFLROFLROFL i have one in my family.....

no technic work on person like this they only believe enjoy life on other people's sacrifice and acoomodation ....bhad main jaaye duniyaa....hum to ais karenge baap ke paise se

time and opportunity given to this kind of people....hello let me tell you this person has been given 25 years to start earning something..so many business has been planned and started for him but what is the end result all business had to wind up after loss.........and the excuse given is.....this person is cheat and this thing is not right .......that person is all again travelling around the world.........

after lots of money lost and time wasted this person's father decided its better not try anything for this person because its more money lost than providing him ready mademoney..........

look at shravan.........the nikamma............yes he is he is working because his father has created situation like this, his wife is forcing him, because he thinks if his father will see him suffering he will call him back..............
he is just putting the show off to work........from his mind and his heart he is still that carefless and irresposible person

its like you can cook for soemone, serve for that person and by last mean can feed that person but cannot chew or swallow that food for that person and the person untill realise he has to eat by himself to live.......its realisation from conscience....that person always going to be good for nothing...........

that my POV no offence to anyone........

so what about shravan humiliating sanchi's love to this extent......he has not left any choice for sanchi........this kind of person only comes on track if they given life threatening treatment.......

his father made him sign divorce paper asked him start work and pay even though he was not learning his lesson.......sanchi was being insulted because of him......even though he did nto wake up.......he was thrown out even though he was not learning......now he is working but not learning what he need to do.......how many opportunity he should be given.......right now his father is there to support him think if his father die next day and their business has to face huge loss that bring them on road.....what will he do?
how will he support his wife whom he claim to love a lot...............

saying i love u is different and doing something for love once is different...............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21Mr.ZkShipra_Sash91

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Beens ,

I agree with you , payr se pet nahin bharta.

Thats why in real life  we ususally do not marry unless at least one of the spouse is working and earning money.

Pratap  and his family should have followed that principle -  no marriage till you yourself  earn money .

But first you marry off  your son and then you ask him to divorce his wife unless he earns money  is not the right way .

Shravan did humiliate Sachi  a lot  It was very painful but he did it when he did not love sachi.

And as everyone is saying , please let Shravan realize himself what is his reponsibilty.
 Why Prataap, sachi , Ranveer etc have to spoonfeed resposibility into Shravan all the time.

Frankly speaking , If I were Shravan I would have said  Good bye to sachi , get married  to Mandira and become half owner of that garageLOL

That would be the  best slap on Prataaps b****y face . Angry

Edited by sunaina02 - 18 December 2010 at 10:16pm

Mr.Zk

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Just wanna one thing : 'laton ke bhoot baton se nahi mante'.....Shravan has been given n number of chances to become responsible. But he didn't. Now obviously something strong is needed to make him work his butt off. And just as Beena said, though he is working right now, but that's more of a show off, than actual working....

As from the serials' POV, i find nothing wrong with this track. Firstly 'coz it's appropriate to make Shravan responsible. And secondly, 'coz this track will be entertaining to watch ( atleast for me )

Go to top