Bhai, yeh hui na baat! ;-)

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow! Am getting bouncers each day! πŸ˜† Yesterday, saw the dhamakedaar entry of Karan Wahi and today got this MOST AWESOME NEWS EVER (on TBπŸ˜†)! πŸ˜› So it's gonna be like the way i predicted, you know- Jealousy! 😈 😎 (finally some prediction of mine regarding this show came true! Pheww!πŸ˜†)

Remember guys, we always used to wish that there should have been some childhood friend of Sanchi, whom Shravan gets jealous on seeing with her πŸ˜‰ .....so, here we go! That's on the way!πŸ˜ƒ

As for Shravan-Mandira scenes- Well, i just don't want to say anything about it 'coz am simply not going to watch their scenes!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I have watched enough fun n frolic in this show. Now i want to watch something serious n spicy. And i know this S-M track is going to be nothing more than a silly fun track.🀒 I am just eager to watch Shravan getting jealous on seeing Ranbir-Sanchi closeπŸ˜‰ n so working harder!😊

This can turn out to be one of the best tracks of the show if CV's handle it properly.😊

P.S.: Now the wait for Monday seems much more longer! πŸ˜†

OMG! AM SOOOOO HAPPY AFTER READING THIS ARTICLE!!!!!                          

Edited by Shipra_S - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
this TB article has made my day!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ looks like the CVs do visit this forum to chorify our ideas and predictionsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ im all excited abt the ranbir-saachi-shravan triangle...not sure about the mandira angle though....hopefully even that would be fun to watch...pls CVs, dont mess up this time...lots of expectations from this track....
Shipra_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash91

this TB article has made my day!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ looks like the CVs do visit this forum to chorify our ideas and predictionsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ im all excited abt the ranbir-saachi-shravan triangle...not sure about the mandira angle though....hopefully even that would be fun to watch...pls CVs, dont mess up this time...lots of expectations from this track....

Yeah! this article was the best thing i came across today! πŸ˜ƒ

And i so wish CV's don't mess this thing up! they start every track with a bang, but then falter mid-way!πŸ˜” I hope that doesn't happen this time!😳

Edited by Shipra_S - 13 years ago
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i am excited too with karan wahi's entry

can't wait for monday

can we have promo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shipra_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: atikna

well i am excited too with karan wahi's entry

can't wait for monday

can we have promo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

we may get the promo on Monday.πŸ˜ƒ
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shipra_S

Wow! Am getting bouncers each day! πŸ˜† Yesterday, saw the dhamakedaar entry of Karan Wahi and today got this MOST AWESOME NEWS EVER (on TBπŸ˜†)! πŸ˜› So it's gonna be like the way i predicted, you know- Jealousy! 😈 😎 (finally some prediction of mine regarding this show came true! Pheww!πŸ˜†)

Remember guys, we always used to wish that there should have been some childhood friend of Sanchi, whom Shravan gets jealous on seeing with her πŸ˜‰ .....so, here we go! That's on the way!πŸ˜ƒ

As for Shravan-Mandira scenes- Well, i just don't want to say anything about it 'coz am simply not going to watch their scenes!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I have watched enough fun n frolic in this show. Now i want to watch something serious n spicy. And i know this S-M track is going to be nothing more than a silly fun track.🀒 I am just eager to watch Shravan getting jealous on seeing Ranbir-Sanchi closeπŸ˜‰ n so working harder!😊

This can turn out to be one of the best tracks of the show if CV's handle it properly.😊

P.S.: Now the wait for Monday seems much more longer! πŸ˜†

OMG! AM SOOOOO HAPPY AFTER READING THIS ARTICLE!!!!!                          

lolzzzzz πŸ˜†
sunaina02 thumbnail

I dont want Shravan to be resposible towards his family and I do not want Ranveer to fall for sachi .

JAiswal household doesnt need another responsible member . They have enough serious faced responsible member in Prataap, Rajat and Saurabh.

They need someone like Shravan.

Yes shravan needs to be responsible for his wife but normally in such cases boys start to earn first and then get married. If that was the intention of the Jaisawals they should not have married off Shravan so early .

The name of the serial in Baat humari Pakki hai and not "Shravan ko responsible bana do"
I hate this responsibility mission and more I hate the fact that someone like Ranveer has to come and make Shravan responsible.

And as far a jealousy is concerned - I think shravan loves Sachi quite a lot to need jealousy to ignite his love and i always think it is very humiliating for a man/boy to be comapred with a richer/smarter boy/guy . It never should be done that way.

Never humiliate the person you love. 

Shravan did that before and we did not like that. But then he did not love Sachi.

If sachi does that now , I will hate it too.

Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I dont want Shravan to be resposible towards his family and I do not want Ranveer to fall for sachi .

JAiswal household doesnt need another responsible member . They have enough serious faced responsible member in Prataap, Rajat and Saurabh.

They need someone like Shravan.

Yes shravan needs to be responsible for his wife but normally in such cases boys start to earn first and then get married. If that was the intention of the Jaisawals they should not have married off Shravan so early .

The name of the serial in Baat humari Pakki hai and not "Shravan ko responsible bana do"
I hate this responsibility mission and more I hate the fact that someone like Ranveer has to come and make Shravan responsible.

And as far a jealousy is concerned - I think shravan loves Sachi quite a lot to need jealousy to ignite his love and i always think it is very humiliating for a man/boy to be comapred with a richer/smarter boy/guy . It never should be done that way.

Never humiliate the person you love. 

Shravan did that before and we did not like that. But then he did not love Sachi.

If sachi does that now , I will hate it too.

Hey Sunaina..I agree with you totally but not with the Bold Green Words...

Ya Show is BHPH not the Shravan ko Responsible Bana Do...Is Right...But I say...IF a Boy and Girl Married then we can not say that inki Baat Pakki Hai..Coz Most of the Couple Who  r married are Not living together...In the Span of 6 months or 1 year applying for Divorce....how can we say Inki Baat pakki ahi? Right?

Most Importantly If a boy and girl wants to live together then there Must be
1st             Love       and
2nd            Feel of Responsibility on Each other....

If these 2 are there in married Couple then we can say Baat Pakki Hai....

Here SaaVan get married On Contract Basis..Of course Saanchi Love Shravan...But Shravan Didnt? ....First they Have shown us How Shravan will Fall for Saanchi....and Finally Shravan Confesses to Saanchi abt his Love...

Again To live together Love is not enough...Need to feel the responsibility....

Now a Days Most of the Love Marriages are Failed why coz of this...Coz When Boy and Girl are in Love...then they feel that Love is Enough for us to live together...But When they both get married then The Problem Comes....coz need to fulfill the Daily Requirements...like Food Shelter Cloths...Etc... more are there.... Coz here No feeling of responsibility...

So Now CVs are focusing on this part...To make the SaaVan Jodi is Made by raamji...And Inki Baat Pakki Hai ....and They both are Made for Each other...

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i watch BHPH on n off.....bt frm now on i ll watch it regularlyπŸ˜ƒ!!!!!!!im luving ds track.....n ds twist n turns r relli lookin promising.....😳
spicy_tikka thumbnail
Originally posted by: docnuss

i watch BHPH on n off.....bt frm now on i ll watch it regularlyπŸ˜ƒ!!!!!!!im luving ds track.....n ds twist n turns r relli lookin promising.....😳

Lol..bhph is just amazing isnt it? πŸ˜ƒ