India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Bhai, yeh hui na baat! ;-)

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Wow! Am getting bouncers each day! LOL Yesterday, saw the dhamakedaar entry of Karan Wahi and today got this MOST AWESOME NEWS EVER (on TBLOL)! Tongue So it's gonna be like the way i predicted, you know- Jealousy! Evil Smile Cool (finally some prediction of mine regarding this show came true! Pheww!LOL)

Remember guys, we always used to wish that there should have been some childhood friend of Sanchi, whom Shravan gets jealous on seeing with her Wink .....so, here we go! That's on the way!Big smile

As for Shravan-Mandira scenes- Well, i just don't want to say anything about it 'coz am simply not going to watch their scenes!Thumbs Down I have watched enough fun n frolic in this show. Now i want to watch something serious n spicy. And i know this S-M track is going to be nothing more than a silly fun track.Dead I am just eager to watch Shravan getting jealous on seeing Ranbir-Sanchi closeWink n so working harder!Smile

This can turn out to be one of the best tracks of the show if CV's handle it properly.Smile

P.S.: Now the wait for Monday seems much more longer! LOL

OMG! AM SOOOOO HAPPY AFTER READING THIS ARTICLE!!!!!                          

Edited by Shipra_S - 18 December 2010 at 4:12am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnaMaharajspicy_tikkaChocolateChickjassie_17ash91slumberqueenNusiSgnycsweetienorzar

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
this TB article has made my day!!!Big smileBig smile looks like the CVs do visit this forum to chorify our ideas and predictionsWinkWink im all excited abt the ranbir-saachi-shravan triangle...not sure about the mandira angle though....hopefully even that would be fun to watch...pls CVs, dont mess up this time...lots of expectations from this track....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

this TB article has made my day!!!Big smileBig smile looks like the CVs do visit this forum to chorify our ideas and predictionsWinkWink im all excited abt the ranbir-saachi-shravan triangle...not sure about the mandira angle though....hopefully even that would be fun to watch...pls CVs, dont mess up this time...lots of expectations from this track....

Yeah! this article was the best thing i came across today! Big smile

And i so wish CV's don't mess this thing up! they start every track with a bang, but then falter mid-way!Unhappy I hope that doesn't happen this time!Embarrassed

Edited by Shipra_S - 18 December 2010 at 7:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
well i am excited too with karan wahi's entry

can't wait for monday

can we have promo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Smaris08

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

well i am excited too with karan wahi's entry

can't wait for monday

can we have promo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

we may get the promo on Monday.Big smile
shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
no promo
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Wow! Am getting bouncers each day! LOL Yesterday, saw the dhamakedaar entry of Karan Wahi and today got this MOST AWESOME NEWS EVER (on TBLOL)! Tongue So it's gonna be like the way i predicted, you know- Jealousy! Evil Smile Cool (finally some prediction of mine regarding this show came true! Pheww!LOL)

Remember guys, we always used to wish that there should have been some childhood friend of Sanchi, whom Shravan gets jealous on seeing with her Wink .....so, here we go! That's on the way!Big smile

As for Shravan-Mandira scenes- Well, i just don't want to say anything about it 'coz am simply not going to watch their scenes!Thumbs Down I have watched enough fun n frolic in this show. Now i want to watch something serious n spicy. And i know this S-M track is going to be nothing more than a silly fun track.Dead I am just eager to watch Shravan getting jealous on seeing Ranbir-Sanchi closeWink n so working harder!Smile

This can turn out to be one of the best tracks of the show if CV's handle it properly.Smile

P.S.: Now the wait for Monday seems much more longer! LOL

OMG! AM SOOOOO HAPPY AFTER READING THIS ARTICLE!!!!!                          

lolzzzzz LOL
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged

I dont want Shravan to be resposible towards his family and I do not want Ranveer to fall for sachi .

JAiswal household doesnt need another responsible member . They have enough serious faced responsible member in Prataap, Rajat and Saurabh.

They need someone like Shravan.

Yes shravan needs to be responsible for his wife but normally in such cases boys start to earn first and then get married. If that was the intention of the Jaisawals they should not have married off Shravan so early .

The name of the serial in Baat humari Pakki hai and not "Shravan ko responsible bana do"
I hate this responsibility mission and more I hate the fact that someone like Ranveer has to come and make Shravan responsible.

And as far a jealousy is concerned - I think shravan loves Sachi quite a lot to need jealousy to ignite his love and i always think it is very humiliating for a man/boy to be comapred with a richer/smarter boy/guy . It never should be done that way.

Never humiliate the person you love. 

Shravan did that before and we did not like that. But then he did not love Sachi.

If sachi does that now , I will hate it too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ravi.11Mr.Zkspicy_tikkaash91maris08Nymeria

Go to top