Bigg Boss Season 4

Stop it please... Its t0o much n0w

Posted: 13 years ago
Why there are so so so so many threads regarding Veena Malik.. Har page pe ja0 Veena Malik se related hi post mil rhi he.. Wht is this..?? There are all the other housemates inside the house y u guys are not discussing about them.,.?? Hud he yr sub Veena Malik k peeche hi parh gaye ðŸ˜¡ whtever she d0es wht ever she is d0ing 0r whtever she has d0ne.. u guys has cr0ssed all the limits.. har jagah Veena malik Veena malik Veena Malik.. 

W0h namaz parhe t0u subk0 pr0blem, w0h Ashmit k undergarments wash kare t0u subk0 pr0blem,like har cheez se pr0blem he tum l0g k0 Veena Malik ki.. ager itna hi he t0u khud dh0o na Ashmit k undergarments.. Veena wash krrahi he t0u tum l0g ko kya takleef h0rahi he..?? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

she is nautanki s0 she is nautanki.. tum l0goon k0 kya takleef h0rahi he..?? u guys are spreading fake rum0rs regarding her (that nude pics).. did u guys see th0se pics..?? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• jub nhi dekhi h0 na t0u zyada mut b0la kar0.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is nominated by seema thats why her agents started their PR job but why they f***ked people use dirty words against shweta
vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Veena malik ke fans ko sabse problem hai. unki najro mai salman,shweta,samir,color channel,endemol har koi galat hai. sirf 1 veena malik hi dudh ki dhuli sataywadi harishchandra ki aulad hai.
calcutta_guy thumbnail

I absolutely agree with the article. The forum members have become obsessed with Veena.  Whatever she does are being criticized ruthlessly with worst kind of languages. I just wonder whether she has killed anybody on the show... whether she did any heinous crime..why why they are after her? These are all hypocrites.. on one hand they love to see Veena's sensual attitude and on the other hand criticize Veena to show the world that they are "good person"... God knows what does this good mean...

This content was originally posted by: vikas009

Veena malik ke fans ko sabse problem hai. unki najro mai salman,shweta,samir,color channel,endemol har koi galat hai. sirf 1 veena malik hi dudh ki dhuli sataywadi harishchandra ki aulad hai.

s0rry f0lk.. im n0t only a Veena Malik fan.. i like shweTA too, dolly bindra t0oo, sameer in very inn0cent ,D0lly is als0 very gud infact i m all the h0usemates fan.. but j0 fact he usk0 accept kar0.. tum l0g subk0 veena malik se pr0blem he.. ager aesa nhi he t0u Veena Malik se related itne posts ky0n he is f0rum pe..?? Rakhi Sawant aur kashmira se related t0 itne t0pics kbhi the hi nhi.. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• this is h0rrible nd insane
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 she is not one who used to been mentioned in each topics , shweta's name too also taken along with her ,where as st is better dn her 100 times, though someppl raise fingers on her to ignore veena..
 as ppl say bad about veena  its damn true, why does she do  nasty in home???? we did not cross any limit here rather veena has crossed all limits in home......chaddi dhoti h .   funny thing.
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i totally agree with you.. i admit i am from Pakistan and i like her as she is representing our country .. about her deeds she has to answer to Allah for that who are we,if she says namaz what is your  problem, if she had hug Ashmit what is your prob , why he hug her back, when they had a fight why every time he him self go and say sorry , it is their deed..as a fan of her's i am really hurt with forum member acts ,as daily they raise a topic and use bad words for her...it is too much , you all are hurting feelings of her fans .. she had done alot of dramas on pakistan tv we like her 
please dont make fun ...
really you have hurt us  
why mod done stop ? it is really sad act ..
Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guys jxt stop now!!!
jisko jo cntestant pasand h wo uski tareef kare bt nt in a way k dusre k favrts ko kch ulta sunaye,above all whatevr we say represnts r nature.b neutral n dnt cros limits in being neutral.i must say in 5 saalon me IF k mmbrs bht change hogaye h,itniiiiiiiii -vity omg.god KTH k forum k mmbs were sooooooooooooo gr8 ppl,chinti,khushalay,caprick khan.romaila,shiza,vijay bhayya,barnali di.bhaskar bro.lyf 4 rent n lot more miss u alllllllllll alotttttttttttttttttt
A common sense reason for why there are so many threads about Veena Malik could also be becoz in the last 2 days, the cameras have focussed solely on her.

First it was the shoe drama, and then the silly fight and then the even sillier patch-up. Yesterday too, Salman had to focus on her, since the question of the week was about her. OH! I'm forgetting, there was also the scare she gave everyone with her illness in the middle of the night.

With so much going on do you doubt that ppl are creating threads about her.

Yes the language is derogatory in quite a few threads, could it be because we are not used to seeing celebrities talking about their intimate personal lives and literally washing dirty linen in public? Think about it.

Indian celebrities do not even admit to link-ups in public. We are not used to such blatant PDAs. Most women in public life are very careful of the image that they portray.

I'll take only two examples:

Mallika Sherawat - The girl is in constant news for the bold roles and the skimpy roles. However, in all the time she has been in the industry she has never been linked with anyone.

Rakhi Sawant - Her shenanigans require no recap. However, the one time she was kissed by a colleague, she created a media furore.

Now compare this with the behavior of Veena Malik. I'll not comment, and elsewhere too, I've criticized people who have used abusive language towards her but still I would say, it is her own behaviour that is causing ppl to use such language.

Lastly, people who live in glass houses, should turn the light off, b4 changing, else become used to being stared at.
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prernazz

A common sense reason for why there are so many threads about Veena Malik could also be becoz in the last 2 days, the cameras have focussed solely on her.

First it was the shoe drama, and then the silly fight and then the even sillier patch-up. Yesterday too, Salman had to focus on her, since the question of the week was about her. OH! I'm forgetting, there was also the scare she gave everyone with her illness in the middle of the night.

With so much going on do you doubt that ppl are creating threads about her.

Yes the language is derogatory in quite a few threads, could it be because we are not used to seeing celebrities talking about their intimate personal lives and literally washing dirty linen in public? Think about it.

Indian celebrities do not even admit to link-ups in public. We are not used to such blatant PDAs. Most women in public life are very careful of the image that they portray.

I'll take only two examples:

Mallika Sherawat - The girl is in constant news for the bold roles and the skimpy roles. However, in all the time she has been in the industry she has never been linked with anyone.

Rakhi Sawant - Her shenanigans require no recap. However, the one time she was kissed by a colleague, she created a media furore.

Now compare this with the behavior of Veena Malik. I'll not comment, and elsewhere too, I've criticized people who have used abusive language towards her but still I would say, it is her own behaviour that is causing ppl to use such language.

Lastly, people who live in glass houses, should turn the light off, b4 changing, else become used to being stared at.

oh my my such a bigggggggggggggggggggggggg essay ufffffffff thak gayi par par k in short sbki nazrain ussi ek par h bb4 me gr88 han