Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Passion..Passion..lets Find Solution:Updted ideas PG1 (Page 3)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged

;But hving said that,I still believe with mushy romance,a bit of finger passionplay can b shown and also forehead kisses can b promoted to cheek or neck kisses at least if not more..I hope CVs r listening to me or else I will raise with warning level

nice post luved it ...Clap specillay this line ... i am waiting for ur action on the cv's Smile...

jyothi ... u forgot to mention the numerous times maan carried geet in his arms ...in the 5th part ... Smile

jyothi ... wht abt  KKHH scene in the gazibo ... geet in red saree ... raining both dancing ...Day Dreaming

Edited by dewdropred - 18 December 2010 at 3:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@Arwen:Now stop rolling...I know why u r doing thisROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...mere image ka kuch toh khayal karoROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Shraddha:Haiiii what an idea sirjeeeeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..u r right..Maaneet can evoke passion even with slight finger touches or those sensuous looks that they give to each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so yeah not a bad ideaWinkTongue...I hope CVs lock them up in a dressing roomTongue...better than watching Arjun-Anvesha locked up in a liftROFL

@Ansah:I would love to see that in their SR...Maan taking out the jewelleries and kissing her neck...arms.....BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

@Opti:Wowww dunno about Geet...but it is sending shivers down my spine for sureBlushingBlushingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...That will b very passionate and yet will look like a cute scene from baby POVEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..palmbeach1238-pixie-maansaSahSahArwen.Meetu_Anu

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
guess who's back batoing virtual positivityCool ROFL ROFL

jyoti06

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Jyo: I have a whole load of ideas. I am going to keep updating my post. Have put in 3 ideas so far. They may not be exceptional or even that original but I think they would still be better than the diet the CVs are feeding us. I have taken Anj's advice to heart and will post a whole load of ideas that can turn up the heat without any need for too much physical intimacy LOL.  I was planning on posting a similar list on the den tonight. So watch that post!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesjyoti06Meetu_AnuSigma

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@Anu:I loved your kitchen scene ideaThumbs Up...In fact last week they had a chance to hv one kitchen scene when Geet decides to cook for MSK but because actors were on vacation,they could not do it with BDsOuch...this time they can actually show a kitchen scene with Geet cooking and MSK doing all the naughty stuffs there and then messing up the kitchenWinkTongue

@Dewdropred:Don't worry...I m always ready to marofy dandas to the CVs if I really feel they r screwing up badlyLOLLOL..buti n last few days,I felt mayb as viewers we too r overreacting a bit and mayb we should give them honest suggestions rather than cribbing in every postLOLOuch..I loved your KKHH idea...that can b a very good sensuous scene between them..they can execute it in rain with a soft romantic numberDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

palmbeach1238-pixie-SigmaArwen.Meetu_Anudewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
good post jyoti.
the scenes i would like to see.
1.romatic dinner followed by kurban huaWink
2.hug from behind.
3.i want the cliched ilu from each other.i  know thay have closed the loop.but still i want hear the words from them.... more than they want to hear from each otherWinkLOL.seriously what a despo i am.
4.one neck kiss or cheek kiss .they can at least try nah.

Edited by rajeev the best - 18 December 2010 at 4:03am

jyoti06

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
last night i posted this line in Den

Passion is not only about being PHYSICAL....a simple gesture...a mere touch...a whisper....a look in the eye can also evoke passion Embarrassed

Maan's eyes are PASSION KA JWALA BlushingROFL my favourite BEDROOM EYES Day Dreaming

i might make fun of them but Maan and Geet dont need to touch each other to show passion....they can sizzle the screen only by looking at each other

PS- i still dont mind touching though ROFL ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..palmbeach1238-pixie-maansajyoti06Arwen.Meetu_AnuSilentsoulpop77Sigma

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Exhibit D
Maan comes back from office after a really long and tiring day...How about Geetikins offers some free massage services Embarrassed! At first all is nice and then MSK can start getting a bit uncomfortable while the Kudi insists on helping in easing the tension a bit Wink. Nothing too naughty but just enough to set Maan's and our hearts aflutter LOL

Edited by -pixie- - 18 December 2010 at 4:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..cacoethesjyoti06Arwen.pop77Sigma

Go to top