Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Passion..Passion..lets Find Solution:Updted ideas PG1 (Page 27)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Jhan what is the mehendi wala idea?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Oyr Jyo....weekend ko bhi u thinking of Maneet passion.....LOL.....good post...Tongue

moi have some ideas but its too early in the morning to think straight....will come back with something....Big smile

jyoti06

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@ Opti

Arrey the one from your FF yaar where instead of the Maan she has the mehendi person write DD ROFL ROFL ROFL......two intertwinded Ds and Maan cannot find it ROFL ROFL

jyoti06

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Jyo di great  and longish one first i thought devils den ka tiltle kese change hogia
 read first couple of pages,  Everyone so creative with their ideas i don't have any

Maybe One of Dadi's far relatives or her friend comes To KM for Shaddi who is traditional old minded.  She is not happy that Maaneet are seeing each other before marriage.  So she kept them apart for two three days.  Maaneet is  missing each other so terribly then on the pre wedding sangeet ceromony they saw each other on the dance floor and Maaneet start to dance with passionate just like kurbaan hua

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnjyoti06liv2laugh

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Zee, if you are interested you can read my fic here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1459604

This is a take off after the promo on Pari's arrival. I spun my own yarn after that.

Thanks Opti, I already read some of them Embarrassed, I remember that I was searching for ur topic that time and I was so happy to find it LOL

U mean u started writting after Pari's arrival....

U know what, I really want Pari to come in their wedding, she is very sweet, it would really cute to see Pari telling Maan what she wrote to Geet in that letter WinkLOLBlushing and then Geet tries to stop her and blushes Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnjyoti06liv2laugh

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

Has this become the 2nd denShocked...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I was thinking the same LOL

jyoti06

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Loveeeee ur post!!!!!
I must say most needed one right now!!!!
B/c the forum is full of  complaining posts abt boring,boring and only boring.
I loveeee the answers of all the doubts.
Ideas r also awesomeeeee.
Why don't u post this topic on geet official page??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnjyoti06

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Well, Jhan here is the scene from my fic you mentioned. Truncated it to fit here: (CVs are free to use any of my scenes. No objections)

On their suhaag raat while they were seated next to each other, Maan turned Geet's right palm over and scrutinized it closely.

"What are you searching for?" asked Geet curiously.

"My initial," he muttered, still engrossed in her palm. Search as he may he could not find the letter M on her palm in the elaborate designs.

He picked up the other palm and searched for it amidst the intricate motif but was unable to find anything.

He looked into her eyes and asked in a disappointed tone, "You did not get my initial inscribed, did you?"

"Of course, I did.  It's a shame you can't find your own initial," she said mockingly.

He gave her a stern look and picked her palms again to search for the elusive M. Seeing her try hard to stifle a yawn, his heart sank.

"I don't think I'll be able to find it." he said dejectedly, "Show it to me yourself."

"Are you sure you want to give up? They say that if the groom can't find his initials, then he has to give the bride a gift."

"It is easier to give you a gift than search for my initials.  I don't think I'll be able to find it even if we are up all night. So I accept defeat. Show me where it is."

Geet gave him a crooked smile and showed him a pattern on her palm.

"That's not an M!" he exclaimed.

"Who said it was.  It is an intertwined double D," she stated matter-of-factly.

"Double D?" he asked incredulously, "Those are not my initials!"

"Have you forgotten the name I've given you, Maan? DD stands for Dusht Dhanav," she said amidst giggles.

Maan gritted his teeth and gave her a piercing look which clearly expressed his displeasure.

Geet turned more serious and said, "I was only pulling your leg."

He turned his face away from her and continued to sulk.

Realising that she had upset him, she tentatively stretched her hand and holding him by his chin, she turned him to face her.

"I'm sorry! I will not call you by that name again. Please forgive me," she pleaded, her eyes quickly filling up with tears.

Seeing her tears, he was alarmed and quickly wiping them away he said, "Hey, I was also pulling your leg by pretending to be angry. Come on now. Cheer up."  

She smiled through her tears and flung her arms around him. He hugged her back, caressing her head reassuringly.

Edited by Opti - 18 December 2010 at 8:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnpolly23jyoti06liv2laughSigmaSecretKhabri420

Go to top