Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Passion..Passion..lets Find Solution:Updted ideas PG1 (Page 26)

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@ ansah nice scene loved them all.
@bDgT nice scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06SahSah

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged

@Opti: I seriously think that u should be the writer of Geet........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
@Opti and Shraddha: I like a lots ur posts, u both should be the writers of Geet, super super ideas ClapThumbs UpBlushing
I hope that the CVs can show these scenes......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Zee, I'm flattered but I do have a job already.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
@Opti: U r a super writer and I think u should not hide this talent, at least for us despo fans LOLBlushing

Edited by temorocks - 18 December 2010 at 7:31am

jyoti06

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hello All

Moi is late but moi has lotsa ideas - but one warning to the CVs before I share my ideas Angry ...... you use any of my ideas an Urjun-NE Angry  .................. I will hunt you down and kill you (Achmed style) Approve

1) Maan should tell Geet that he will teach her how to make lasagna and then turn the whole process into a game where he gets really naughty with her and she is like let me go someone will come. Maan of course has already banned all the servants from the kitchen. Shaana character that he is Wink Cool

2) Maan making a cup of tea for Geet and taking it to her. Geet has been running around all day and is tired. She is touched by his gesture but thinks that he only brought the tea and compliments Nakul on the tea. ROFL Maan is ticked off and fumes Angry . Nakool confesses that Maan made the tea. Geet cutely manaofies Maan. Blushing

3) Maaneet pull a fast one on daadi and NE. They stage a huge fight because they figure out that NE-daadi are setting them up and threaten to call off the wedding. ROFL Maaneet get a little carried away and you can see that the other is getting irritated by what one says ROFL. Daadi and NE are worried and make plans to send them to spend some time together by themselves ROFL. This is what Maan wanted all along and he convinced Geet to go along with it by telling her that they are just having fun Tongue. Geet of course tries to convince Daadi and NE that it is not necessary because there is lot of work to do for the wedding ROFL and Maan rolls his eyes thinking what am I going to do with her ROFL. Finally they get some time off where they have a cute fight about what they said to each other when they were with daadi-NE. Then both apologize, make-up and then have a fun time with the dinner and the moonlight stroll in the gardens.

4) We need a scene where Maan calls Geet the night before the wedding to tell her that they will be together from the following night. DO NOT SCREW UP THIS SCENE Angry. It must clearly convery joy, anticipation, supressed passion (from both sides) and a little fear (from Geet's side). Maybe daadi comes over to sleep next to Geet or maybe Meera, so that they can allay her fears that everything will be ok. They have just finished when Maan calls and assures her that everything will be fine.

5) Geet choosing the color scheme for their room to be a harmonious blend of red and white. Big smile
Maan helping her pick out the furnishings. They go shopping together for this. Big smile

6) Maan presenting Geet with a  heart shaped locket with both M and G intertwined and asking her to wear it always. Big smile

7) Maan wedding gift to Geet is to transfer her land back to her name and he gives her the papers before the wedding.

Will think up more LOL LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanaH05polly23jyoti06SecretKhabri420

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Zee, if you are interested you can read my fic here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1459604

This is a take off after the promo on Pari's arrival. I spun my own yarn after that.

jyoti06

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
@ Opti
Hey post your mehendi wala idea here yaar. It is great. Good job posting the link to your FF here. Big smile

You have shown far more creativity than the current load of writers. Big smile

Please clarify whether it is ok for them to transfer your ideas to the screen Wink

jyoti06

Go to top