Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Passion..Passion..lets Find Solution:Updted ideas PG1 (Page 24)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansah

Maan waking up at night and not finding Geet by his side....
get all tensed.....starts looking for her
finds her at the window gazing outside...lost in her thougts
go and hug her from back and place his head on her shoulder

This idea is super, I hope u don't mind me contiune, what about Maan finds out that Geet has tears in her eyes remembering her family, he then wips her tears with his lips Blushing and hugs her tightly.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06SahSah

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Zee, Smi. Actually I just lifted these from my fic and pasted. No extra effort.

Jyo, yes they showed a scene with cockroaches before. That is why I had mentioned he is surprised that she is not only frightened of cockroaches but also lizards. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
@temorocks - nops....not at all...i would love him kissing away her tears....Blushing

palmbeach1238jyoti06

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
What about a scene where Geet was getting ready on wearing a saree to go somewhere and Maan comes near her and helping her with the saree, put it around her and then touch her stomach while he is standing behind her, then she breath heavily and she puts her hand on Maan's hand Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..palmbeach1238-pixie-jyoti06SahSahKrishna_Sourav

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
I am back....

Exhibit K

Footsie under the table…Can be comic as well-maybe instead of Geet, Dadi is the victim LOL

Exhibit L

Maan drags Geet into the shower with himDay Dreaming. Under any pretext- missing towel, he slipped, fell and yelled out for Geet, you get the drift.Embarrassed

Exhibit M

Geet challenges Maan that he cannot stay without yelling at her for an entire day- maybe in exchange for a hug/kiss. Obviously she will go out of her way to provoke Maan, who by the end of the day is ready to strangle herLOL. Can be made funny and romantic too

Exhibit N

Maan and Geet sitting on the window ledge…Geet between his legs with her back against his chestDay Dreaming- I really don't care what they talk about.

Exhibit O

Maan going away for a meeting and Geet packing for him. Maan obviously has other plans for her and keeps taking out the stuff that she has packed. Angry Geet, naughty Maan- anything can happenEmbarrassed

Exhibit P

A cute fight about a honeymoon location. Like all good couples- one of them is a beach person and the other one a mountain person. They can argue till the cows come homeROFL!

Exhibit Q

Maan playing with the dori of Geet's blouse/caressing her back as they talk to guests at one of the pre-wedding parties. Obviously Geet is flustered no end and ends up saying all the wrong things as Maan sends her pulse into a tizzy!BlushingEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..palmbeach1238manduKissTheSkyjyoti06SahSahSilentsoulSigmadivareenaSecretKhabri420

palmbeach1238 Senior Member
palmbeach1238
palmbeach1238

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
last one!

Maaneet have a small tiff..LOL.and Geet walks off to the outhouse in a huff! LOL

Maan follows her in a while to apologize....and stops at the door of the outhouse bedroom......when he finds Geet talking to herself/baby in front of a mirror with hand on her stomach.  Tongue

She says 'your papa is always teasing me....when you come....you take my side... ok......together we will show him who rules the house'.  Big smile

Maan smiles and looks like he has just been handed the world. Big smile...and slowly walks into the bedroom...and comes behind her... and puts his arms around her with his hands on top of hers on the stomach.....and apologizes....and says...as long as they are both in his life....he will not ask for anything else. Embarrassed

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 18 December 2010 at 7:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mandu-pixie-jyoti06SahSahSigmaSecretKhabri420

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Shraddha, are you going to add till z or are there AA, AB, etc.

-pixie-jyoti06

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Opti: Depends on my brain..whenever my fountain of inspiration/creativity runs dry LOL. I can stop earlier too, if you want me to!Wink

jyoti06Sigma

Go to top