Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Passion..Passion..lets Find Solution:Updted ideas PG1 (Page 17)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Geet complains of head ache because of the heat. So Maan heats some oil and makes her sit down on the floor while he sits on a stool, rubs the oil into her hair and gives her an oil massage, running his long fingers into her hair. Geet closely her eyes and enjoys the feel and soon falls asleep on his lap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandujyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
@Palmbeach:Loved your alu paratha sceneEmbarrassed..even the slow dance number sounds sensuousEmbarrassed...grt ideas...keep them comingThumbs Up
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
@Pallu:I think baby scenes can come after marriage once the baby is outLOLTongue..that time we can bring back Anj's thread to the first page againWinkLOL..for now we need to concentrate on how to stop repitative scenes and bring some freshness in Maaneet scenesErmm

@Anu:Ahem ahen ke liye u will hv to wait for marriage..kuch aur sochROFL

@Opti:Yup for once I want to see MSK giving head massage or any sort of massage to Geet...it can b a cute as well as passionate sceneBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palluluvsmaan

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Jyoti as far as I remember Anj's thread did include romantic  scenes while Geet was still pregnant. Smile

Here is a scene I would like

Maan gets to know that he has to go to Laaaaaaaaaandon for some urgent work. Geet gets upset about it. Night time, Geet packing his stuff and showing attitude to himEmbarrassed Maan manaofy her in his own passionate wayBlushing

jyoti06

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
 Okay some more ideas while listening to Lag Jaa gale from woh kaun thi (the most romantic sing in this world)

1. Geet trying some westren dress which she bought to wear it for Maan and Maan catching an accidental glimpse stand rooted to his place and Geet realising that he is staring at her turning all pink and shutting the window. Then Maan banging on the door and geet opening it in her usual dress and Maan demanding to see what she was doing and Geet feigning ignorance and giving naughty smiles.Big smile
  2. Geet out for her Joota shopping and male helper helping her trying it on and to tie the straps (of the shoe) LOL lifting her salwar at the ankleWink and Maan getting all jealous ushering him aside and then making her wear the shoe on his own. Same can be even better while she is trying a saree at a desigeners. Wink
  3. Maan helping Geet with her jewellary before one of the functions and both getting late in the process. and then Maan asking Geet as to what was she upto that she got so late.
  4. Geet organising a candle light dinner for Maan.
more coming in some time 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

palmbeach1238cacoethesjyoti06Sigma

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
@Pallu:Tonight Anj is opening the Den..she can include this as well as her thread together in the Den and open it...then CVs will get almost overdose of ideasROFL and can implement it easilyBig smile...

@Ranju:Geet trying western outfit and MSK giving her those desirable looks will b awesome right nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ranjnanarang

palmbeach1238 Senior Member
palmbeach1238
palmbeach1238

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
And..... I also want his  BEDROOM EYES back! Tongue Embarrassed He is the only actor I know on tv at the moment has this USP in his repertoire. Clap Makes him look like a despo!!  ROFL 

Also....couples in love normally touch each other a lot!  here Maan just cups her face and keeps kissing her forehead.  Angry I assume that "kissing the forehead" is equivalent of "kissing the lips' on indian tv....but this just doesn't have the same effect. LOLLOL 

So they need to find something else .....like "stroking her/his .....arm/cheek/and other parts of the body with his finger/hands" etc.  She can stroke his arm while he is cupping her cheeks etc.  Embarrassed

All these are just signs of 'passion play' and 'love play' of a couple in love. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandujyoti06

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Here's another scene from my fic - a little long, though. This is the day before the wedding and Dadi prohibits him from seeing Geet because it is inauspicious to see the bride the day before their wedding.

Maan waited till Dadi had gone to bed and stealthily walked up to the outhouse.  He dragged a ladder to her bedroom window and deftly climbed up. Thankfully the window was open. He parted the curtains and peeped in. He squinted his eyes but could not make out anything in the dimly lit room. He climbed through the window and took a step towards the bed when he was stopped in his tracks by her endearing drawl.

"Oh Maan, you look so cuuuuute, Mmmmmmwahh."

While he was pleased to be welcomed with a flying kiss by his lady love, he sure was not flattered to hear her description of him.

'Cute?' he thought to himself, 'How dare she calls Maan Singh Khurana cute?'

He was about to intervene and admonish her for using such a sissy term to describe him but was stopped again by her words.

'I looove your chubby cheeks too! Mmmm...waahh..."

While all the flying kisses she was bestowing on him were getting him warm, the words that preceded them left him fuming.

'Chubby cheeks?' he asked himself as he pinched himself. 'She considers these chubby?'

Oblivious to his thoughts, she continued.

"And these plump thighs. I simply looove them."

He looked down at his thighs in disbelief. 'Plump thighs? How can they be, when I do my tai-chi sessions twice a day?' he wondered. 'And wait, she thinks my thighs are plump and still loves them?  Has she gone crazy?'

He opened his mouth to deny her assessment of his physique but she was in no mood to stop.

"And that piece of cloth you are wearing barely covers you. I can see part of your ...." she burst out laughing without completing the word.

By now Maan had turned red in embarrassment. He was mortified that she would comment about his ..... He looked down at himself, wondering whether she could really see what she was claiming to see through the track pants he was wearing. As he was closer to the window, he was bathed in the moon light whereas she was still in the shadows. So he couldn't be sure where she was and what she could see.  

He jerked his head up and bellowed crossly, "Geet! That's enough!"

Geet, who was in a giggling fit, was stunned into silence on hearing his voice out of the blue. She quickly leaned across the bed and switched on the bed lamp. Seeing Maan standing next to the window, she got up from her bed in a start and exclaimed, "Maan!What are you doing in my room at this time of the night?"

"I... er..." he fumbled for words and suddenly struck by a thought he decided to take the battle back to her court."First of all tell me why are you pretending to have just noticed my presence in the room when all this while you were staring at me and making fun of me?" 

"Staring at you and making fun of you all this while? How long have you been standing at the window?" she asked suspiciously, knitting her eyebrows in annoyance.

"Long enough to hear all your adjectives to describe my face and physique." he said grumpily."How can you refer to Maan Singh Khurana, your future husband, as cute with chubby cheeks and plump thighs? Do I look like some comic character?"  

Geet finally understood the reason for Maan's anger. Laughing at his misunderstanding she said, "Yeh lo! You thought that I was referring to your present looks? I did not even know that you were in the room till now."

"I heard you address me as Maan. You cannot bluff me, Geet," Maan wagged his finger at her.

"Oh yes, I was referring to Maan but not you."

"What do you mean?" he asked in a confused voice.

"I was referring to him." she said and picked up a picture which was lying near her pillow. 

He snatched it from her hands and examined it closely. It was a picture of him when he was a three-month old baby clad only in his white napkin.

"I was talking to my sweet and cute baby Maan," she declared.

"Where did you get this picture?" he asked flapping the picture in his hand.

"From your family album which Dadima had shown me yesterday.  I couldn't resist stealing this one. You looked so chubby and cute back then," she said and snatching the picture back from him, she kissed the baby in it once again.  

Maan is jealous of the kisses that his baby picture was getting from her while he himself was getting none. So he looks at Geet glumly.

Edited by Opti - 18 December 2010 at 5:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

palmbeach1238DoJincacoethesjyoti06SigmaKrishna_Sourav

Go to top