Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Passion..Passion..lets Find Solution:Updted ideas PG1 (Page 16)

preeti.. Groupbie
preeti..
preeti..

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

Pallu....i seriously dont know why the CV's hold themselves back ........ they are not showing anything wrong or BAD like some other STUPI prime time show..Angry

all the ideas given here can be so so so done by the CV's....but they always remain sacredDead

CVs wanna remain sacred
all they will get is fans' hatred
we are not asking for Maneet to be naked
All we want is some Maneet passion x ratedEmbarrassedLOL

Pallu is back with bad rhymingCool

loved this 1ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06palluluvsmaan

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@All have fun discussing me gotta go do my packing ByeeeHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Wow! What clarifications! Eased my mind and made me breathe easer!!Clap

jyoti06

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Ok .....one more IDEABig smile....

as Geet has a phone now...she calls up MSK  2.00AM in the NIGHT and say's she is not getting sleep....and MSK sings

CHANDA hai tuuuu..meri chandani hai tuuuuu
oh mere akohnka tara hai tuuuuuu
jeeta huu mei bas tuje dekh ke
is tute dil ka sahara hai tuuuuuuuuu

CHANDA hai tuuuu..meri chandani hai tuuuuu
Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..jyoti06

palmbeach1238 Senior Member
palmbeach1238
palmbeach1238

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Yeeeessss!!!  Big smileBig smile

Love the topic....I have a couple of ideas!!   Embarrassed 

1.  Breakfast - Maan is looking for Geet....when is he not looking for Geet!  LOL  Nakul says she is making nashta for him in the kitchen.  Maan goes to kitchen and sees Geet rolling out alu paraths for breakfast.  He comes behind her and puts his arms around her and over her hands on the rolling pin and tries to help her. Wink  Geet is startled and says...What are you doing? Confused   He says I am helping you....it is my duty to help you!  Wink  Then he keeps rolling the parathas.....and Geet smiles.  LOL  It is a very sensous scene.   BlushingBlushingBlushing..like Demi Moore and Patrick Swazye in 'Ghost'.  BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

2.  Maan sees that Geet is getting tired with all the wedding preparations....she would be if she is pregnant. Smile So he tells DadimaBlushing...that he and Geet are going to a business dinner.  He then leaves a beautiful sari for Geet in her bedroom and asks her to wear it for the dinner.  LOL 

She wears it and comes out of the bedroom and goes down the stairs in the outhouse.   As she reached to bottom...the lights go out and she gets scared. Shocked   Suddenly...Maan lights a cigarette lighter and she sees him...asks him what he is doing!  He says "Ssshhhh" Blushing  and goes and lights some candles on a dinner table.  He says he thinks they should take some time out of the preparations and spend some quality time together....so he has arranged a candle-light dinner with just the two of them in the outhouse. ClapClap

Then he sits her down and they have dinner...here they can feed each other etc.  Tongue We may even get a romantic dance together with music....but I want to see a hugging dance like couples normally do when they are in love...not a semi-professional waltz type thing.  Angry..but slow shuffling and hugging each other by the waist.  Thumbs Up

A kiss on neck....etc...we get everything in one epi!!  Blushing

BTW - we don't want any kind of colored bacteria floating around on our screens at any point in the scenes. AngryAngry   No red, no green, no yellow, no orange....no nothing!!! AngryAngry Just Maaneet!!!  Big smile  Get it cvs. AngryLOL These wierd effects just spoil the moments for us.....and tone down the Maaaahiiii as well.... if you need to use it!!  EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 18 December 2010 at 5:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manduranjnanarangravenheartjyoti06SigmadivareenaSecretKhabri420

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Girls u all rockThumbs Up..Wowww what superb ideas..too good....Embarrassed...if CVs take even 1/4th of the ideas from this thread...I m sure not a single complain will come about repitative scenesBig smile

Bri your garden wet idea was .....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

All lage raho...keep them coming...I m sure CVs read the forum and this thread will do a world of good for the showBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..ranjnanarangMeetu_Anu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Jyoti.......

how about a sean where MSK asks Geet to try all the out fits that she has brought for her wedding...and then ..They are alone...

Geet comes out wearing outfits one by oneBlushing...and MSK keeps looking at her all mesmerized...every time she comes out with the new outfit....

and than ..ahem ahem....FINAL outfit.le looses control and goes near hereBlushing

jyoti06

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Jyoti why dont you include Anj's baby wala thread in your post on first page? New writers may not have read it.Smile

jyoti06

Go to top