Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Passion..Passion..lets Find Solution:Updted ideas PG1 (Page 11)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Penuu: You had to rain on my parade...didnt you??ROFLI dont think even half these ideas will see light of day LOL. Me just humoring myself!

Edited by -pixie- - 18 December 2010 at 4:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

palmbeach1238cacoethesjyoti06pennuSigma

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Shraddha:Elaborate the icee iceeGeek...me and CVs r veryyyyyy veryyyy innocent jeeeTongueLOLLOL

@Caco:Don't loose your marbles this way/...no more chaand-taare talksROFL..but I don't mind a walk on the beach....so what if Delhi doesn't hv a beach...they can take a walk near that swimming pool na which was there in MSK's farm houseROFL..how about going to the farmhouse for a dayTongueTongue

@Ranju:U r hereeeeeeeeHug...Ab we both know how we almost were restless to see romantic scenes between the leads in MRD show..hai naWinkLOL..here toh we r getting a overdoseROFLROFL..I m so happy to see u hereEmbarrassed...Loved your ideas,...keep them comingClapClap...Even me not in favour of Anvesha's character....lets see what CVs do with herErmm

Absolutely Jo saare armaan yahan nikal rahe hain and that way we dont have any complaints isnt it  LOL Ideas will be updated dont worry and since you have thrown in the bait will rake my brains even further 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06pennu

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Opti: You are a Mumbai wasi too.....Approve

cacoethesjyoti06pennu

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged

jyoti  thank you for this much needed post  because i am  amongst those who think that passion gone from this show and maaneet sizzling chemistry is fading and new writers are not interested or not taking pain to concentrate on this. may be now much more interested in developing arjun annie track.

but after reading your post i am convinced that may  be they reserve it for  post marriage.jyo iam really annoyed with their chand taree talks fatherly forehead kisses and those silly jokes even someone who was watching  last night epi with me said after that kiss and dialogue  ,why is he treating her like daughter. 

m 100 percent agree with caco let me quote her

Passion is not only about being PHYSICAL....a simple gesture...a mere touch...a whisper....a look in the eye can also evoke passion 

my question is why cant they show this????

all those who have gone through this experience must know this is the most beautiful phase of ones life so there isnt always nok jhokWink you better understand what i am saying.so cvs better show some passion na. 

cacoethesjyoti06pennu

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Me want a night out away from the non-existent sistah daadi everyonee in the junglee..he can cook stuff for her arrange evrything..I fell lyk writing an OS soon..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06Meetu_AnupennuSecretKhabri420

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I know Shraddha, I live in Mumbai. That's why I want them to go to a more exotic place. Familiarity breeds contempt you see. 

-pixie-jyoti06pennu

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Exhibit G
Geet has a craving for chocolate. She is almost through with the bar...while MSK keeps watching her lips...last piece of chocolate left that Maan quickly snatches away and now holds between his lips. If she wants it she is going to have to come get itWink 

Pixie this is getting better and better this is just awesome enticing Geet during her craving session wow well what if our kudi just gets naughty opens another one and runs away from there. afteral her biting into that chocolate from Maans lips can happen after marriage naWink
@ Jo you better send this thread to the CVs now evenif they take up half the ideas from here their TRPs will go sky roketing Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..-pixie-jyoti06pennu

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Maan should try cooking a Panjabi Dish for Geet  since he only knows how to cook PASTA...and Geet made PASTA and CHOCO MOUSSE for him...now it's Maan's turn  and it would be fun to see how he blasts off all the servants in the Khurana mansion while cooking  
plus i get to see my fav NaCOOL-Maan bonding

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..palmbeach1238mandu-pixie-jyoti06SigmaMeetu_AnupennuCute_Ash

Go to top