Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks Opti 🤗

I know i will love it from the copy and pastes in this thread

Shradhav I'm up for naughty scrabble ☺️ 
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can I just crown you the queen of positivity, hope no one has done it before😆(what has happend to this LOL emoticon, someone has statued it ughh)

But awesome pointers/clarification, I seriously thought the charm was lost, but hope they bring it back.

And loved the suggetions for the MG scenes. I also have one scene in mind, but I think that will only be apt for post-marriage scenes.

Can I suggest a song for SR? Maybe thats off topic now😆

And I hope you have posted this on fb too. ATM I dont have any suggetions to give, but will come back later😉
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I told you'll hv patience...passion will come😃😃....ab lo aaje ke episode mein jitna passion lena hai....🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: but they shouldnt stop after this and regress back to the 60s romance 😆
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
 awesome suggestions
and gread  post and analysis
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Don't worry this is not another Mod's note or warning thread coming from me🤣🤣🤣..Even Mods hv the right to hv some fun once in a while😛

I was just taking a merry-go-round trip to the whole forum😆 and came across many posts hving several doubts and queries regarding our Show😳..so thought of doing some gyaan batofying to all today🤓😆

First Doubt
Is MSK Changed ??..Is he  a love sick puppy now ??😲..where has passion and intensity gone ??😲:🤣
Lets all remember the MSK of Monday's episode.,.the way he went on doing hitlergiri in the office and then blasting Annie for not working properly in the office😎....So moral of the story is MSK is a changed man only for his Gith..he becomes shayar..majnu..romeo only when he is in his private space with Gith😛..but for his rest of the family members and office staff ,he is still the rough and tough MSK that we know😎..Also lets not forget the Attic room wala smiling MSK too😛..We hv only seen the HP wala or Delhi wala khadoos MSK..but do we know his past or how was he before Sam aunty came in his life ??😈..So in short MSK is still a bit of a mystry for us😛..We hv seen his agressive and passionate side...now lets see his other sides as well...😛

Second Doubt
Why there is passion missing in Maaneet love story,..why is it so sugar-coated ??😲..
The phase of extreme passion and desire has passed now after confession😃...A guy desires for a woman till the time he is trying to woo her😛..Once he knows that she is his forever...he feels relaxed and tries to pamper her more where passion takes a backseat for some period of time and mushiness takes over😃;But that doesn't mean the passion is over in their relationship🤣;Its still intact but has only taken a backseat because MSK knows that Geet is still not very comfortable with his extreme passionate pull..we saw that in pool party fiasco and earlier in RTM fiasco also😊;So he is trying to win her over and make her comfortable fully with his sher-o-shayari ..a zone in which Geet is more comfortable since MSK keeps saying that her happiness matters more to him than his own desires😃;The day MSK feels that she is truely ready to take their relationship to a more matured level,his passion too will b back😳;But hving said that,I still believe with mushy romance,a bit of finger passionplay can b shown🤔and also forehead kisses can b promoted to cheek or neck kisses at least if not more😛😆..I hope CVs r listening to me or else I will raise their warning level🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Third Doubt
What happened to NT-Dev case..why is Geet not informed that MSK-Dadi has withdrawn the case ?😲😲...
Firstly how can Dadi or MSK withdraw the case which was filed by Geet😃..Secondly Dadi only talked about withdrawing the case but that doesn't mean she has already finished withdrawing it😃;Thirdly Dev and NT r still in that same city..so its not that they hv already gone scotfree and Geet knows nothing about it😃;Fourthly MSK has not forgotten the matter ..reason why Dev's name is not there in the wedding card as per the precap😃..he has only kept those issues on hold sinse his top priority is marriage right now😃..Lastly if the case itself is not taken back yet,why will MSK tell Geet anything related to that matter at this point of time when after a long time she is enjoying her marriage preparations😃...Moral of the story is that the case track is put on hold till Maaneet marriage happens because Arjun's character needs to b established before the case track comes in front of Geet..u will know why later😊...Also in a daily soap there is something called suspense and curiosity element which remains to b there in  such shaadi moments...if MSK tells everything to Geet..then whole curiosity which is generated regarding this case will die down fully😃

Fourth Doubt
Oh no Annie is being brainwashed by Tasha..so now no Marriage😲😲
Well think about it ,if CVs had no plan to show marriage why will they advertise it on their official Geet FB page in bold that "Maaneet Marriage will b HUGE"...U think they want dandas and tamatars from their dearest fans😃😃;Like I said even in marriage scenario,u need a bit of curiosity element and some story which this Annie-Arjun track might provide...so let the drama roll😛..Why take faltoo ka tension when CVs hv already announced it to the world that Maaneet marriage is happening with full band baaja and grand functions😃

Fifth Doubt
Oh no...Maaneet scenes have become repitative..boring...oh no ab kya hoga😲😲
Hmmm...Lets not compare any shows but please bhaiyyo aur behno tell me one serial  in tellyland which for the last 8 months hv given us romantic scenes between lead couple before marriage on a daily basis😃...If anyone can name at least one such show,I promise I will quit Geet today itself🤣;When CVs r giving us 10mins of Maaneet for last 8 months on a daily basis,then some scenes r bound to get repitative which even CVs cannot help😃;In such cases as loyal fans of this show,its our duty that instead of cribbing about it,we give some honest feedbacks and suggestions to the CV team and then see if they can implement it😳;And whoever feels magic is lost in last few weeks can go and rewatch the recent lap scene or dori tieing scene or even yesterday's hug scene😍..tell me how many shows hv actually given us such innovative scenes where the girl sits on her fiance's lap freely and chit-chats with him😛;In how many shows the guy so seductively ties the back-dori of his girl's dress and moves his finger around her back😍....In how many shows fans get the pleasure to see so many "N" number of hugs between the couple even before marriage😃..find me one such show plssss...and lets all quit this one then😆😳....Moral of the story is CVs might b reserving some scenes even after marriage😉..if they end the quota of romantic scenes all before marriage,then shaadi ke baad kya dikhayenge doston ??🤣...The physicality between Maaneet which fans want will come only after marriage because lets not forget its a prime time show at 9.30pm which has got certain restrictions..😳...So lets hv some patience and enjoy these scenes even if they r repitative..trust me aise romantic scenes hardly u will get to see in any other soap on tellyland today🤣..and this I m telling from my own 12yrs of serial experience...so thank your stars for getting tihs show😆😆😆😆

Ok enough of my gyaan batofy mission🤣...Lets all give some honest feedbacks and ideas to the CVs regarding what all Maaneet scenes we want to see during their courtship period..that is before marriage😃..Post-Marriage list baad mein banayenge😆😛

Chalo I m listing down my ideas here...😛...

1)A Romantic Dance in Rain☺️(Don't ask me how can it rain in Delhi in Dec...Logic and Romance cannot go hand in hand😡🤣)
2)MSK  teaching some hoo-haa exercises to his Geet which mayb good for pregnency...passion can b brought here😛
3)MSK taking Geet for a long-drive and hving Nariyal paani and golgappas on their way😍😆..Geet teaching MSK how to eat golgappa☺️😆
4)MSK making an attempt to kiss Geet's lips and neck..I said only making an attempt😉...Geet should run away in time before censor boards ban our show😡🤣
5)Geet going for some work to MSK's room when he is coming out of the bathroom after hving a good bath...he is wet and shirtless..Geet is embarassed😳...he gives all sort of seductive looks to Geet and tries to grab her in his arms...do I need to say more☺️..CVs baaki ka soch lenge🤣
6)Geet and MSK hving a cute chat about their baby's name😛..Geet showing some food cravings which is normal in pregnency and MSK going bonkers to fulfill them😳
7)Geet and MSK meeting chup chup ke on the terrace at night😛.,,but NOT to do chaand taare talks😡😆..but mayb MSK wants to gift Geet a western outfit and want her to wear it just for him...anyone remember "Maine pyaar kiya" ka scene..."Mere sawaalon ka jawaab do"☺️
8)Geet feeding breakfast to MSK by sitting on her lap😍..I don't mind a repitation of lap scene..sorry folks🤣
9)Geet stiching MSK's shirt button😍..I know a cliched scene...but Maaneet magic can make it extra special😳
10)Khurana employees throwing a bachelar part for MSK before marriage and we can hv a repeat of Kurbaan hua dance there between Maaneet but with a soft number sinse Geet's pregnency needs to b taken into account now😳....again I don't mind a repeat here🤣

Now waiting for all your ideas and some more doubts 😛😆..plss don't throw chappals at me😆😳..bas come out with ideas for the CVs😃😃

👏👏👏 great post and love all your suggestions. It will be good to send these to CVs😊

I would like to see:

1) geet trying to cook maan's favourite and maan trying to distract her by putting his arms around her, kissing her neck etc. 😳
2) geet distracting maan when he is exercising by wearing a lovely saree. 😆😳

will come back with some more
Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
preeti.. thumbnail
OMG.. Awesome ideas😳😳... me thinks CV's can show all of these for months 😆😆 
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great Post Thanks a lot for pm
sandipat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo- You said it all...spoke for all of us - passion crazy fans...

Jyo- why not Geet giving a peck to MSk or biting his neck ....by accident as MSK giving a neck kiss still seems a distant dream.....😉

don't mind another lappy scene.....😆😆
PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME POST Jyoti!!!

the suggestion were great!! want it all...
its so maaneetjestic! 

Im sure the cast n crew will be able to pull off all those suggestions well!!