Passion..Passion..lets Find Solution:Updted ideas PG1 - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Loveeeee ur post!!!!!
I must say most needed one right now!!!!
B/c the forum is full of  complaining posts abt boring,boring and only boring.
I loveeee the answers of all the doubts.
Ideas r also awesomeeeee.
Why don't u post this topic on geet official page??

Well, Jhan here is the scene from my fic you mentioned. Truncated it to fit here: (CVs are free to use any of my scenes. No objections)

On their suhaag raat while they were seated next to each other, Maan turned Geet's right palm over and scrutinized it closely.

"What are you searching for?" asked Geet curiously.

"My initial," he muttered, still engrossed in her palm. Search as he may he could not find the letter M on her palm in the elaborate designs.

He picked up the other palm and searched for it amidst the intricate motif but was unable to find anything.

He looked into her eyes and asked in a disappointed tone, "You did not get my initial inscribed, did you?"

"Of course, I did.  It's a shame you can't find your own initial," she said mockingly.

He gave her a stern look and picked her palms again to search for the elusive M. Seeing her try hard to stifle a yawn, his heart sank.

"I don't think I'll be able to find it." he said dejectedly, "Show it to me yourself."

"Are you sure you want to give up? They say that if the groom can't find his initials, then he has to give the bride a gift."

"It is easier to give you a gift than search for my initials.  I don't think I'll be able to find it even if we are up all night. So I accept defeat. Show me where it is."

Geet gave him a crooked smile and showed him a pattern on her palm.

"That's not an M!" he exclaimed.

"Who said it was.  It is an intertwined double D," she stated matter-of-factly.

"Double D?" he asked incredulously, "Those are not my initials!"

"Have you forgotten the name I've given you, Maan? DD stands for Dusht Dhanav," she said amidst giggles.

Maan gritted his teeth and gave her a piercing look which clearly expressed his displeasure.

Geet turned more serious and said, "I was only pulling your leg."

He turned his face away from her and continued to sulk.

Realising that she had upset him, she tentatively stretched her hand and holding him by his chin, she turned him to face her.

"I'm sorry! I will not call you by that name again. Please forgive me," she pleaded, her eyes quickly filling up with tears.

Seeing her tears, he was alarmed and quickly wiping them away he said, "Hey, I was also pulling your leg by pretending to be angry. Come on now. Cheer up."  

She smiled through her tears and flung her arms around him. He hugged her back, caressing her head reassuringly.

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Yaar Jyothi Tussi great ho!!!!!!!!!!!LOLπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jyo if u like any of these ideas put them on page 1 so that they can been seen....

Things that can be shown before marriage

1. Maan and Geet in the bed room...geet sitting with her back to maan.... n maan holding her by her shoulders.... whispering in her ears...asking her where she wud like to go for their honeymoon... away from all prying eyes...just the 2 of them..... i want to see that discussiong between them...

2. Geet going shopping for a western dress to wear for her man during their honey moon....

3. Geet going shopping for sexy night wear .... and realising that maan too is in the same mall doing the same... meaning...maan too shopping for a sexy night wear for geet.,....

4. Geet getting crazing for dhaba food very late in the night... n calling up maan n telling him she has to eat it..... maan taking her out late at night to fulfill her cravings.....

5. Geet getting protien shake for maan who is exercising... geet getting a towel n wiping off his sweat..... touching his abs.... n getting naughting...just teasing him..... lol...

6. Maan and Geet again visiting the doctor.... and then on doctor's prescriptiong...they both going on a walk in the garden..... talking bout creating a baby nursery after marraige.....

7. Geet talking to the baby....n maan secretly listening to it while hiding behind the door... geet complaining to baby bout maan..... n then maan coming to meet geet n tell her i hv come to meet my baby...not u... n complaining to the baby bout geet....

8. Geet telling maan that she loves working with him but she wished she cud hv completed her education..... n maan n geet discussing her future.... education, career....work etc....

9. Geet preparing a surprise breakfast for maan n taking it to his room for him.... well this can happen post marraige as well but before marraige wud be more interesting.... πŸ˜ƒ

10. Maan can give Geet a foot massage....

n Most of all.... Maan shud ask Geet to stop calling him sir..... just Maan.... Geet ka Maan....
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago

Jyo excellent post you covered everything ⭐️

Opti I love all your ideas, can you give me the link for your FF, I really want to read it now

Shradhav, I never knew the ABC was this much fun ☺️
tell me when you complete the alphabeat so I can read them all

All the rain and water scenes ☺️☺️☺️☺️ can't wait for monsoon season ☺️

my fav water scene Bri's flower scene ☺️

they were reading this passion thread nd maan is gonna be intense as a tailor..hope da scene is aired todayyy
Looks like Maan is measuring Geet as per the latest FB pictures.  A good excuse to get up close and personal. By the way why is he measuring her foot?  
fb spoiler pics are out and looks  ☺️ 
Parm here is the link to my half backed fic which is a take off after from the Pari promo. I spun my own yarn after that.  I named it Maaneet scenes for want of a better title because I started it on an impulse and had no clear plot in mind at the time. I tried to cover all the loops which were shown at that point of time (Pari's entry).

Thread 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1459604

Thread 2: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1550937

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago

Exhibit R

Ek scrabble aisi bhi- they are playing when one of them all of a sudden starts making all naughty words (you can guess who that can be) leading to a tantrum from the other party- winner takes it all!

<Yeah I know- there wont be too many takers for naughty scrabble>