Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Maan waking up at night and not finding Geet by his side....
get all tensed.....starts looking for her
finds her at the window gazing outside...lost in her thougts
go and hug her from back and place his head on her shoulder
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ansah

Maan waking up at night and not finding Geet by his side....

get all tensed.....starts looking for her
finds her at the window gazing outside...lost in her thougts
go and hug her from back and place his head on her shoulder

This idea is super, I hope u don't mind me contiune, what about Maan finds out that Geet has tears in her eyes remembering her family, he then wips her tears with his lips ☺️ and hugs her tightly.........

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Zee, Smi. Actually I just lifted these from my fic and pasted. No extra effort.

Jyo, yes they showed a scene with cockroaches before. That is why I had mentioned he is surprised that she is not only frightened of cockroaches but also lizards. 
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@temorocks - nops....not at all...i would love him kissing away her tears....☺️
What about a scene where Geet was getting ready on wearing a saree to go somewhere and Maan comes near her and helping her with the saree, put it around her and then touch her stomach while he is standing behind her, then she breath heavily and she puts her hand on Maan's hand ☺️
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am back....

Exhibit K

Footsie under the table…Can be comic as well-maybe instead of Geet, Dadi is the victim 😆

Exhibit L

Maan drags Geet into the shower with him😍. Under any pretext- missing towel, he slipped, fell and yelled out for Geet, you get the drift.😳

Exhibit M

Geet challenges Maan that he cannot stay without yelling at her for an entire day- maybe in exchange for a hug/kiss. Obviously she will go out of her way to provoke Maan, who by the end of the day is ready to strangle her😆. Can be made funny and romantic too

Exhibit N

Maan and Geet sitting on the window ledge…Geet between his legs with her back against his chest😍- I really don't care what they talk about.

Exhibit O

Maan going away for a meeting and Geet packing for him. Maan obviously has other plans for her and keeps taking out the stuff that she has packed. Angry Geet, naughty Maan- anything can happen😳

Exhibit P

A cute fight about a honeymoon location. Like all good couples- one of them is a beach person and the other one a mountain person. They can argue till the cows come home🤣!

Exhibit Q

Maan playing with the dori of Geet's blouse/caressing her back as they talk to guests at one of the pre-wedding parties. Obviously Geet is flustered no end and ends up saying all the wrong things as Maan sends her pulse into a tizzy!☺️😳
palmbeach1238 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
last one!

Maaneet have a small tiff..😆.and Geet walks off to the outhouse in a huff! 😆

Maan follows her in a while to apologize....and stops at the door of the outhouse bedroom......when he finds Geet talking to herself/baby in front of a mirror with hand on her stomach.  😛

She says 'your papa is always teasing me....when you come....you take my side... ok......together we will show him who rules the house'.  😃

Maan smiles and looks like he has just been handed the world. 😃...and slowly walks into the bedroom...and comes behind her... and puts his arms around her with his hands on top of hers on the stomach.....and apologizes....and says...as long as they are both in his life....he will not ask for anything else. 😳

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shraddha, are you going to add till z or are there AA, AB, etc.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Opti: Depends on my brain..whenever my fountain of inspiration/creativity runs dry 😆. I can stop earlier too, if you want me to!😉
I want to see an emotional scene after Annie gets to know about Dev's reality and she apologizes to Geet, then a Maaneet's scene, an emotional scene between them, usually emotional scenes has a lots of passion.......