Passion..Passion..lets Find Solution:Updted ideas PG1 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome post....doubt are really put to rest....
well explained.....and no matter how illogical the show get
till maaneet are there me to will be....but hope for more passion

I would love to see passionate SR...that would be rocking....
not necessary they show everything....but to certain extent
other we will put our imagination at work....😆

Maan removing Geet's jewellery....and with that placing a kiss....☺️

I want Geet to tease him. She knows his weak spots too and should exploit that 🤣

Exhibit A
Dress up provocatively- Munda cannot resist her in sarees. The wedding shopping is the best time to do this. Maybe she can try on some stuff for his viewing pleasure 😳. Maybe they can get locked up in a changing room with Maan purportedly helping Geet with her choli???? 

Dadi/Annie can always knock from outside- perfect rom com setting.

These two can convey enough passion with looks and a few caresses- we don't need too much to send the audience into Maaneet Lok 😍

Exhibit B
Geet can leave small little post-its for Maan all over office, while she is at home for the day. They can be naughty 😉. Munda keeps getting distracted every time and consequently gets no work done and ends  up looking like a fool in front of the client. He comes back angry and is out to teach Geetikins a lesson she wont forget 😳.  There can be a chase sequence where Maan runs after Geet in the hall trying to catch her while Geet is giggling away to glory and manages to escape him a couple of times. Finally he manages to catch her and you know how one thing can often lead to another😳.

Exhibit C
At the mehendi/and pre-wedding party we can always find an old Delhi page 3 friend of Maan's who is paying a bit too much attention to Geet. Geet and Maan are as usual not talking to each other because of a tiff they have had in the morning. So when this Delhi Dude asks Geet for a dance, she happily obliges against her better judgement. I don't think I need to spell out the impact of this on our MSK and the consequently what can happen- Kuban Hua part 2 😍😍😍😍!
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Ash:U know batofying free ka gyaan is my habit🤣..and in last few weeks there were many repeated topcis on same subject..toh socha time hai..thoda gyaan baat doo😆😆..at the same time CVs ko bhi thode ideas de doo🤣..two-in-one service😉😆..and ya this show has created a sort of mass hysteria for sure which no other show has managed to do in long time😆😆

@Sanjh:Actually the problem is if CVs finish their kiss and other quota of romantic scenes before marriage only then the charm of SR or post-marriage scenes will die down..so they r taking it slowly😃...we viewers should just relax a bit and enjoy what we r getting now...😳

@Maansa:I know people will hv maximum doubts about the fifth issue only..isliye toh last mein likha🤣😛

@Prithvisanyo:Will wait for your pointers..I know u will hv lots of innovative ideas👍🏼
Jyo, I know why you want Geet to wear a saree. Here is another bit from my fic which will address that.

Maan whipped out a long jewellery case he had hidden behind him and pulled out a long golden chain-like object which had the initials M and G interlinked in the centre.  Geet presumed it to be a neck chain and bent her head slightly forward so that he could put it round her neck.  Instead, she was surprised to see him kneel before her in one knee.

He gently lifted her saree where it covered her midriff and encircling her waist with his arms, he wrapped the chain around it and fixed the adjustable clutch.

"This is called a kamarband or a waist band," he said by way of explanation. "This is a symbol that I not only accept you but the baby within you."  He then leaned forward and kissed the gently rising mound of her tummy, sending shivers down her spine. "Now that kiss was not for you, but for our baby," he said proudly as he straightened up.

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏...

Take a BOW jaan🤗.....ur entire topic and the way u have written it and answerd ever ones question is just👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏.....

Jaan.....i loved all ur ideas about Future Maaneet seans..........please post this like in Geet FB na...so that the DUMB CV's read it.........

ok now a little of my idea as well

1. They can show some Kitchen sean.....MSK is trying to cook something for Geet..as she is pregnant.. and wishes to eat something ....Geet trying to help MSK in this they can have close sean's there..........and than MSK making a mess in kitchen😍....FINALLY MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII☺️

;But hving said that,I still believe with mushy romance,a bit of finger passionplay can b shown and also forehead kisses can b promoted to cheek or neck kisses at least if not more..I hope CVs r listening to me or else I will raise with warning level

nice post luved it ...👏 specillay this line ... i am waiting for ur action on the cv's 😊...

jyothi ... u forgot to mention the numerous times maan carried geet in his arms ...in the 5th part ... 😊

jyothi ... wht abt  KKHH scene in the gazibo ... geet in red saree ... raining both dancing ...😍
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
@Arwen:Now stop rolling...I know why u r doing this🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...mere image ka kuch toh khayal karo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Shraddha:Haiiii what an idea sirjeeee😍😍😍😍..u r right..Maaneet can evoke passion even with slight finger touches or those sensuous looks that they give to each other😳😳😳...so yeah not a bad idea😉😛...I hope CVs lock them up in a dressing room😛...better than watching Arjun-Anvesha locked up in a lift🤣

@Ansah:I would love to see that in their SR...Maan taking out the jewelleries and kissing her neck...arms.....☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

@Opti:Wowww dunno about Geet...but it is sending shivers down my spine for sure☺️☺️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...That will b very passionate and yet will look like a cute scene from baby POV😳
guess who's back batoing virtual positivity😎 🤣 🤣
Jyo: I have a whole load of ideas. I am going to keep updating my post. Have put in 3 ideas so far. They may not be exceptional or even that original but I think they would still be better than the diet the CVs are feeding us. I have taken Anj's advice to heart and will post a whole load of ideas that can turn up the heat without any need for too much physical intimacy 😆.  I was planning on posting a similar list on the den tonight. So watch that post!