Passion..Passion..lets Find Solution:Updted ideas PG1

Posted: 13 years ago

Don't worry this is not another Mod's note or warning thread coming from me🤣🤣🤣..Even Mods hv the right to hv some fun once in a while😛

I was just taking a merry-go-round trip to the whole forum😆 and came across many posts hving several doubts and queries regarding our Show😳..so thought of doing some gyaan batofying to all today🤓😆

First Doubt
Is MSK Changed ??..Is he  a love sick puppy now ??😲..where has passion and intensity gone ??😲:🤣
Lets all remember the MSK of Monday's episode.,.the way he went on doing hitlergiri in the office and then blasting Annie for not working properly in the office😎....So moral of the story is MSK is a changed man only for his Gith..he becomes shayar..majnu..romeo only when he is in his private space with Gith😛..but for his rest of the family members and office staff ,he is still the rough and tough MSK that we know😎..Also lets not forget the Attic room wala smiling MSK too😛..We hv only seen the HP wala or Delhi wala khadoos MSK..but do we know his past or how was he before Sam aunty came in his life ??😈..So in short MSK is still a bit of a mystry for us😛..We hv seen his agressive and passionate side...now lets see his other sides as well...😛

Second Doubt
Why there is passion missing in Maaneet love story,..why is it so sugar-coated ??😲..
The phase of extreme passion and desire has passed now after confession😃...A guy desires for a woman till the time he is trying to woo her😛..Once he knows that she is his forever...he feels relaxed and tries to pamper her more where passion takes a backseat for some period of time and mushiness takes over😃;But that doesn't mean the passion is over in their relationship🤣;Its still intact but has only taken a backseat because MSK knows that Geet is still not very comfortable with his extreme passionate pull..we saw that in pool party fiasco and earlier in RTM fiasco also😊;So he is trying to win her over and make her comfortable fully with his sher-o-shayari ..a zone in which Geet is more comfortable since MSK keeps saying that her happiness matters more to him than his own desires😃;The day MSK feels that she is truely ready to take their relationship to a more matured level,his passion too will b back😳;But hving said that,I still believe with mushy romance,a bit of finger passionplay can b shown🤔and also forehead kisses can b promoted to cheek or neck kisses at least if not more😛😆..I hope CVs r listening to me or else I will raise their warning level🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Third Doubt
What happened to NT-Dev case..why is Geet not informed that MSK-Dadi has withdrawn the case ?😲😲...
Firstly how can Dadi or MSK withdraw the case which was filed by Geet😃..Secondly Dadi only talked about withdrawing the case but that doesn't mean she has already finished withdrawing it😃;Thirdly Dev and NT r still in that same city..so its not that they hv already gone scotfree and Geet knows nothing about it😃;Fourthly MSK has not forgotten the matter ..reason why Dev's name is not there in the wedding card as per the precap😃..he has only kept those issues on hold sinse his top priority is marriage right now😃..Lastly if the case itself is not taken back yet,why will MSK tell Geet anything related to that matter at this point of time when after a long time she is enjoying her marriage preparations😃...Moral of the story is that the case track is put on hold till Maaneet marriage happens because Arjun's character needs to b established before the case track comes in front of Geet..u will know why later😊...Also in a daily soap there is something called suspense and curiosity element which remains to b there in  such shaadi moments...if MSK tells everything to Geet..then whole curiosity which is generated regarding this case will die down fully😃

Fourth Doubt
Oh no Annie is being brainwashed by Tasha..so now no Marriage😲😲
Well think about it ,if CVs had no plan to show marriage why will they advertise it on their official Geet FB page in bold that "Maaneet Marriage will b HUGE"...U think they want dandas and tamatars from their dearest fans😃😃;Like I said even in marriage scenario,u need a bit of curiosity element and some story which this Annie-Arjun track might provide...so let the drama roll😛..Why take faltoo ka tension when CVs hv already announced it to the world that Maaneet marriage is happening with full band baaja and grand functions😃

Fifth Doubt
Oh no...Maaneet scenes have become repitative..boring...oh no ab kya hoga😲😲
Hmmm...Lets not compare any shows but please bhaiyyo aur behno tell me one serial  in tellyland which for the last 8 months hv given us romantic scenes between lead couple before marriage on a daily basis😃...If anyone can name at least one such show,I promise I will quit Geet today itself🤣;When CVs r giving us 10mins of Maaneet for last 8 months on a daily basis,then some scenes r bound to get repitative which even CVs cannot help😃;In such cases as loyal fans of this show,its our duty that instead of cribbing about it,we give some honest feedbacks and suggestions to the CV team and then see if they can implement it😳;And whoever feels magic is lost in last few weeks can go and rewatch the recent lap scene or dori tieing scene or even yesterday's hug scene😍..tell me how many shows hv actually given us such innovative scenes where the girl sits on her fiance's lap freely and chit-chats with him😛;In how many shows the guy so seductively ties the back-dori of his girl's dress and moves his finger around her back😍....In how many shows fans get the pleasure to see so many "N" number of hugs between the couple even before marriage😃..find me one such show plssss...and lets all quit this one then😆😳....Moral of the story is CVs might b reserving some scenes even after marriage😉..if they end the quota of romantic scenes all before marriage,then shaadi ke baad kya dikhayenge doston ??🤣...The physicality between Maaneet which fans want will come only after marriage because lets not forget its a prime time show at 9.30pm which has got certain restrictions..😳...So lets hv some patience and enjoy these scenes even if they r repitative..trust me aise romantic scenes hardly u will get to see in any other soap on tellyland today🤣..and this I m telling from my own 12yrs of serial experience...so thank your stars for getting tihs show😆😆😆😆

Ok enough of my gyaan batofy mission🤣...Lets all give some honest feedbacks and ideas to the CVs regarding what all Maaneet scenes we want to see during their courtship period..that is before marriage😃..Post-Marriage list baad mein banayenge😆😛

Chalo I m listing down my ideas here...😛...

1)A Romantic Dance in Rain☺️(Don't ask me how can it rain in Delhi in Dec...Logic and Romance cannot go hand in hand😡🤣)
2)MSK  teaching some hoo-haa exercises to his Geet which mayb good for pregnency...passion can b brought here😛
3)MSK taking Geet for a long-drive and hving Nariyal paani and golgappas on their way😍😆..Geet teaching MSK how to eat golgappa☺️😆(This was my idea of golgappas😆...waiting to see if they actually hv golgappas or not today😛😉)
4)MSK making an attempt to kiss Geet's lips and neck..I said only making an attempt😉...Geet should run away in time before censor boards ban our show😡🤣
5)Geet going for some work to MSK's room when he is coming out of the bathroom after hving a good bath...he is wet and shirtless..Geet is embarassed😳...he gives all sort of seductive looks to Geet and tries to grab her in his arms...do I need to say more☺️..CVs baaki ka soch lenge🤣
6)Geet and MSK hving a cute chat about their baby's name😛..Geet showing some food cravings which is normal in pregnency and MSK going bonkers to fulfill them😳
7)Geet and MSK meeting chup chup ke on the terrace at night😛.,,but NOT to do chaand taare talks😡😆..but mayb MSK wants to gift Geet a western outfit and want her to wear it just for him...anyone remember "Maine pyaar kiya" ka scene..."Mere sawaalon ka jawaab do"☺️
8)Geet feeding breakfast to MSK by sitting on her lap😍..I don't mind a repitation of lap scene..sorry folks🤣
9)Geet stiching MSK's shirt button😍..I know a cliched scene...but Maaneet magic can make it extra special😳
10)Khurana employees throwing a bachelar part for MSK before marriage and we can hv a repeat of Kurbaan hua dance there between Maaneet but with a soft number sinse Geet's pregnency needs to b taken into account now😳....again I don't mind a repeat here🤣

Now waiting for all your ideas and some more doubts 😛😆..plss don't throw chappals at me😆😳..bas come out with ideas for the CVs😃😃

**Edited**

Since CVs r taking ideas from this thread and hv already shown us breakfast and golgappa scenes suggested by our fellow members Caco and myself😃.,..so I m pasting other interesting and best ideas which r given in this thread by all the fellow member😃

Ideas by Gouri

Things that can be shown before marriage

1. Maan and Geet in the bed room...geet sitting with her back to maan.... n maan holding her by her shoulders.... whispering in her ears...asking her where she wud like to go for their honeymoon... away from all prying eyes...just the 2 of them..... i want to see that discussiong between them...

2. Geet going shopping for a western dress to wear for her man during their honey moon....

3. Geet going shopping for sexy night wear .... and realising that maan too is in the same mall doing the same... meaning...maan too shopping for a sexy night wear for geet.,....

4. Geet getting crazing for dhaba food very late in the night... n calling up maan n telling him she has to eat it..... maan taking her out late at night to fulfill her cravings.....

5. Geet getting protien shake for maan who is exercising... geet getting a towel n wiping off his sweat..... touching his abs.... n getting naughting...just teasing him..... lol...

6. Maan and Geet again visiting the doctor.... and then on doctor's prescriptiong...they both going on a walk in the garden..... talking bout creating a baby nursery after marraige.....

7. Geet talking to the baby....n maan secretly listening to it while hiding behind the door... geet complaining to baby bout maan..... n then maan coming to meet geet n tell her i hv come to meet my baby...not u... n complaining to the baby bout geet....

8. Geet telling maan that she loves working with him but she wished she cud hv completed her education..... n maan n geet discussing her future.... education, career....work etc....

9. Geet preparing a surprise breakfast for maan n taking it to his room for him.... well this can happen post marraige as well but before marraige wud be more interesting.... 😃

10. Maan can give Geet a foot massage....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ideas by Prithvisanyo

now some idea.
1:- maan hugs geet from behind.
2:-Maan nuzzle geet  neck by his nose.
3.Maan kiss geet cheeks.
4.Maan carrasses geet stomach and talking with their child
5.Maan give payal to geet and tie it on her ankel and kiss there.
6.Maan should her geet on cooking.
7.geet help maan to tie his neck.
8.Geet help him on his project and share some romantic moments.

9. geet having foor craving in the mid night want to eat golgape but maan say not in night and said about hygienic and unhygienic stuff about food chat but geet says it's ur child who want to eat it.
Maan:- really then let's go.
Geet shocked and surprised to see it.

Parts of FF by Prithvisanyo on PG2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ideas by Shraddha

Exhibit A
Dress up provocatively- Munda cannot resist her in sarees. The wedding shopping is the best time to do this. Maybe she can try on some stuff for his viewing pleasure Embarrassed. Maybe they can get locked up in a changing room with Maan purportedly helping Geet with her choli???? 

Dadi/Annie can always knock from outside- perfect rom com setting.

These two can convey enough passion with looks and a few caresses- we don't need too much to send the audience into Maaneet Lok Day Dreaming

Exhibit B
Geet can leave small little post-its for Maan all over office, while she is at home for the day. They can be naughty 😉. Munda keeps getting distracted every time and consequently gets no work done and ends  up looking like a fool in front of the client. He comes back angry and is out to teach Geetikins a lesson she wont forget Embarrassed.  There can be a chase sequence where Maan runs after Geet in the hall trying to catch her while Geet is giggling away to glory and manages to escape him a couple of times. Finally he manages to catch her and you know how one thing can often lead to anotherEmbarrassed.

Exhibit C
At the mehendi/and pre-wedding party we can always find an old Delhi page 3 friend of Maan's who is paying a bit too much attention to Geet. Geet and Maan are as usual not talking to each other because of a tiff they have had in the morning. So when this Delhi Dude asks Geet for a dance, she happily obliges against her better judgement. I don't think I need to spell out the impact of this on our MSK and the consequently what can happen- Kuban Hua part 2 Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming!

Exhibit D
Maan comes back from office after a really long and tiring day...How about Geetikins offers some free massage services Embarrassed! At first all is nice and then MSK can start getting a bit uncomfortable while the Kudi insists on helping in easing the tension a bit 😉. Nothing too naughty but just enough to set Maan's and our hearts aflutter 😆

Exhibit E
How about a date in the planetarium ROFL. We know how much he loves his celestial bodies. He can block the whole dome/observatory for Geet and himself. There can be a candlelight dinner too thrown in too😆

And while they fall through the simulated blackhole- Geet can wonder why this weightlessness is nothing as compared to what she feels when Maan gently caresses her 😉. They can easily show some UST (unresolved sexual tension) here. (Dont ban me, please)

Exhibit F
Ice Ice baby 😆 and I am saying no more!

Exhibit G
Geet has a craving for chocolate. She is almost through with the bar...while MSK keeps watching her lips...last piece of chocolate left that Maan quickly snatches away and now holds between his lips. If she wants it she is going to have to come get it😉 

Exhibit I

Geet is missing Maan….tries on his shirt to feel close to him. Maan walks in and demands his shirt back immediately.Embarrassed

Exhibit K

Footsie under the table…Can be comic as well-maybe instead of Geet, Dadi is the victim 😆

Exhibit L

Maan drags Geet into the shower with himDay Dreaming. Under any pretext- missing towel, he slipped, fell and yelled out for Geet, you get the drift.Embarrassed

Exhibit M

Geet challenges Maan that he cannot stay without yelling at her for an entire day- maybe in exchange for a hug/kiss. Obviously she will go out of her way to provoke Maan, who by the end of the day is ready to strangle her😆. Can be made funny and romantic too

Exhibit N

Maan and Geet sitting on the window ledge…Geet between his legs with her back against his chestDay Dreaming- I really don't care what they talk about.

Exhibit O

Maan going away for a meeting and Geet packing for him. Maan obviously has other plans for her and keeps taking out the stuff that she has packed. Angry Geet, naughty Maan- anything can happenEmbarrassed

Exhibit P

A cute fight about a honeymoon location. Like all good couples- one of them is a beach person and the other one a mountain person. They can argue till the cows come homeROFL!

Exhibit Q

Maan playing with the dori of Geet's blouse/caressing her back as they talk to guests at one of the pre-wedding parties. Obviously Geet is flustered no end and ends up saying all the wrong things as Maan sends her pulse into a tizzy!BlushingEmbarrassed

Exhibit R

Ek scrabble aisi bhi- they are playing when one of them all of a sudden starts making all naughty words (you can guess who that can be) leading to a tantrum from the other party- winner takes it all!

<Yeah I know- there wont be too many takers for naughty scrabble>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ideas by Opti

Maan whipped out a long jewellery case he had hidden behind him and pulled out a long golden chain-like object which had the initials M and G interlinked in the centre.  Geet presumed it to be a neck chain and bent her head slightly forward so that he could put it round her neck.  Instead, she was surprised to see him kneel before her in one knee.He gently lifted her saree where it covered her midriff and encircling her waist with his arms, he wrapped the chain around it and fixed the adjustable clutch."This is called a kamarband or a waist band," he said by way of explanation. "This is a symbol that I not only accept you but the baby within you."  He then leaned forward and kissed the gently rising mound of her tummy, sending shivers down her spine. "Now that kiss was not for you, but for our baby," he said proudly as he straightened up.

I saw a scene on Kulwant and Geet (dont know the name of the show) where the hero drinks lassi in a dhabba and gets a lassi mustache like our Maan in the dhabba scene. But the difference in this scene is, when the heroine laughs at his white mush, the hero drags her from there to a secluded place and asks her to wipe it. When she tries to wipe with her dupatta, he holds her wrist and whispers that he wants her to wipe with her lips. She goes red and  wriggles out of his hold and runs away. Now this scene on Maaneet will be super cute and hot.  

Since so many want Maaneet to go to Goa. Here's a scene they can have at the beach there. (Again from one of my fics)
Geet's eyes widened in excitement seeing a guy in a trolley selling candy floss. She pestered Maan to buying her one. He was amused at Geet's tastes.  He bought her a big fluffy candy floss which Geet eagerly grabbed in her hand and proceeded to munch as they strolled up the beach.  She offered it to him but he declined.
In the breeze the candy was flying all around and Geet had a tough time holding it and eating it. Once she finished, her face was quite a sight. Pink streaks of candy stuck to her cheeks, nose and corners of her lips. Maan couldn't resist smiling at her comic look. She glared at him and asked him what was the matter. He pointed out the streaks to her and Geet did her best to remove them. Bits of candy were still stuck to her face despite her valiant efforts to get them off.  When Maan asked her if he could help, she nodded and extended her face to him with her eyes closed. He leant forward and proceeded to lick the candy off her cheeks and nose. When she felt the wetness, her eyes flew open and before he could get to the corner of her lips, she pushed him away, admonishing him for displaying such amorous behaviour in a public place where people may see them.
Maan raised his eyebrows quizzically and asked her which people. It is then that Geet looked around and found that they were surrounded by couples who were up to naughtier pranks. She turned a deep red. Smiling at her coyness, Maan whispered that he was only being naughty with his wife, whereas most of the couples there were not even married to each other.

How about a scene where Geet tries to make Lasagna for Maan but it is not baked properly.  Maan pretends to relish it because she has made it with so much love. Seeing him enjoying it Geet wants to try it too. But Maan tries to quickly stuff everything into his mouth so that she does not come to know how bad it really tastes. Geet manages to snatch a piece and quickly puts it into her mouth before Maan can come after it but soon runs to the bathroom to spit it out. She asks Maan why he did not tell her that it wasn't fully cooked but he says that he'd rather eat it all than make her sad which she will be knowing she ruined the dish.

Geet complains of head ache because of the heat. So Maan heats some oil and makes her sit down on the floor while he sits on a stool, rubs the oil into her hair and gives her an oil massage, running his long fingers into her hair. Geet closely her eyes and enjoys the feel and soon falls asleep on his lap.

Another part of Opti's FF on PG22

Another part of Opti's FF pg27

Ideas by dewdropred

wht abt  KKHH scene in the gazibo ... geet in red saree ... raining both dancing ...😍

Ideas by Caco

how about Maan takes Geet to the beach for a walk 😆 and they walk holding hands and talking about...MOON ROFL ROFL ROFL

honeymoon should be in Switzerland  since the day he said Swizzerland i have been wanting them to go there

how about a super duper cute scene where Geet is talking to the baby about Maan and Maan hears what she is saying....he would be so happy 😳 and then Maan comes and talks to the baby 😳

how about both of them watching a movie  i mean couples do watch movies together right? that would be normal  and then maybe an ahem ahem scene comes on and Geet is all ☺️ and Maan can tease her

i want to see a scene where Geet is standing and Maan comes from the back and hugs her.....and they talk while Maan rests his chin on her shoulder and has his arms around Geet's waist...that is gonna be sooooooooooooo darn cuteeeeeeeee

Maan should try cooking a Panjabi Dish for Geet  since he only knows how to cook PASTA...and Geet made PASTA and CHOCO MOUSSE for him...now it's Maan's turn  and it would be fun to see how he blasts off all the servants in the Khurana mansion while cooking   plus i get to see my fav NaCOOL-Maan bonding (This idea was 50% taken by the CVs since we saw Nakool-MSK bonding..only difference is he made continental dish instead of punjabi khaana😉😛)

i want Maan to take Geet for exercise classes they have during pregnancy....it'll be fun seeing Maan doing those exercises with Geet ROFL

Ideas by Ansah

Geet comes out of the shower in a towel.
She is of course, shocked, and he as well then intense eyelock
In awe of her shower-fresh beauty.
He slowly walks up to her and get close enough to smell her
She a bit frightened and unsure of his intentions

Maan waking up at night and not finding Geet by his side....
get all tensed.....starts looking for her
finds her at the window gazing outside...lost in her thougts
go and hug her from back and place his head on her shoulder

Ideas by Ranjana

1. Maan trying to steal time with Geet amidst the marriage bheed bhad.
  2. Geet going for shopping with Annie for you know what Embarrassed and Maan getting curious and insisting on coming along but Geet trying to give excuses. Now really wonder whether CVs will be able to show this.
  3. People organising a bachelorrette party for Geet and Maan caught sneaking in.
  4. Maan and Geet sneaking out in the middle of the night and eating icecream.
  5. Maan tring to look at Geet while she is getting her Ubtan and mehndi done and then getting caught by Annie and Her friends.
  1. Geet trying some westren dress which she bought to wear it for Maan and Maan catching an accidental glimpse stand rooted to his place and Geet realising that he is staring at her turning all pink and shutting the window. Then Maan banging on the door and geet opening it in her usual dress and Maan demanding to see what she was doing and Geet feigning ignorance and giving naughty smiles.😃
  2. Geet out for her Joota shopping and male helper helping her trying it on and to tie the straps (of the shoe) 😆 lifting her salwar at the ankle😉 and Maan getting all jealous ushering him aside and then making her wear the shoe on his own. Same can be even better while she is trying a saree at a desigeners. 😉
  3. Maan helping Geet with her jewellary before one of the functions and both getting late in the process. and then Maan asking Geet as to what was she upto that she got so late.
  4. Geet organising a candle light dinner for Maan.

Ideas by Anu

How about Geet's birthday....

just 1-2 days before marriage they can show that it is Geet's birthday na.....and than MSK gives her a personal party surprise...with only him and her on the chath.....with rain dance , good song and Passion play and closeness Blushing

Idea by Bri

Okay I want Mawwali Mali having fever, then GEET wanting to water those white rose plants, and MAAN comes there, he is entranced as ever and like stuck to the ground, Geet in watering the plants also waters MAAN, or showers Maan with water, Maan's trance is broken, he jumps a few feet yelling with clenched teeth "GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and then Geet laughs like she did when she got the cards printed "Thurana" - Maan gets more angrier and angrier, he pulls off  the water hose from GEET and hoses her down and they have a water fight and then Geet in escaping from Maan is about to trip in the muddy water and then MAAN holds her and MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII both HAWT HAWT in DRENCHED WAT WAT ❤️ 😉🥺EmbarrassedShockedROFL

Geet should cut her hand while splicing veggies

Maan will rush to her and put it in his mouth to stop the blood from oozing

She will say not that finger, this finger and like that she will make him put all her fingers one-by-one in his mouth...

Then Maan knows she is playing him so he will take the other hand and also start doing the same

Daadima walks in and asks "Maan aap yeh kya kar rahen hain"

Maan still sucking Geet's finger will say, "Iski finger cut hogayye Daadi"

Geet will blush and run off from there 😆

Ideas by palbeach1238

1.  Breakfast - Maan is looking for Geet....when is he not looking for Geet!  😆  Nakul says she is making nashta for him in the kitchen.  Maan goes to kitchen and sees Geet rolling out alu paraths for breakfast.  He comes behind her and puts his arms around her and over her hands on the rolling pin and tries to help her. 😉  Geet is startled and says...What are you doing? 😕   He says I am helping you....it is my duty to help you!  😉  Then he keeps rolling the parathas.....and Geet smiles.  😆  It is a very sensous scene.   ☺️☺️☺️..like Demi Moore and Patrick Swazye in 'Ghost'.  ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

2.  Maan sees that Geet is getting tired with all the wedding preparations....she would be if she is pregnant. 😊 So he tells Dadima☺️...that he and Geet are going to a business dinner.  He then leaves a beautiful sari for Geet in her bedroom and asks her to wear it for the dinner.  😆 

She wears it and comes out of the bedroom and goes down the stairs in the outhouse.   As she reached to bottom...the lights go out and she gets scared. 😲   Suddenly...Maan lights a cigarette lighter and she sees him...asks him what he is doing!  He says "Ssshhhh" ☺️  and goes and lights some candles on a dinner table.  He says he thinks they should take some time out of the preparations and spend some quality time together....so he has arranged a candle-light dinner with just the two of them in the outhouse. 👏👏

Then he sits her down and they have dinner...here they can feed each other etc.  😛 We may even get a romantic dance together with music....but I want to see a hugging dance like couples normally do when they are in love...not a semi-professional waltz type thing.  😡..but slow shuffling and hugging each other by the waist.  👍🏼

A kiss on neck....etc...we get everything in one epi!!  ☺️

Maaneet have a small tiff..😆.and Geet walks off to the outhouse in a huff! 😆

Maan follows her in a while to apologize....and stops at the door of the outhouse bedroom......when he finds Geet talking to herself/baby in front of a mirror with hand on her stomach.  😛

She says 'your papa is always teasing me....when you come....you take my side... ok......together we will show him who rules the house'.  😃

Maan smiles and looks like he has just been handed the world. 😃...and slowly walks into the bedroom...and comes behind her... and puts his arms around her with his hands on top of hers on the stomach.....and apologizes....and says...as long as they are both in his life....he will not ask for anything else. 😳

Ideas by Zee

- Geet making food in kitchen and Maan comes behind her and teaches her some food by u know, touching her arms and stomach, doing shararat, like the scene between Bobby and Kareena in Ajnabi......

- Maan pulls Geet so close in a close dance and try to kiss her on her lips, but she runs away ☺️, but he ends on catching her from her back then kiss her neck ☺️

- Their car stop on night somewhere and they find a place where they can spend their night, their can be rain dance and a lots of passionate romance ☺️

- If lips kiss can be showen, there are a lots of other kisses can be showen and already showen in many Indian serials, beside the forhead, eyes and hands kisses, there r cheek kisses, neck kisses, nose kisses, back kisses, stomach kisses, shoulder kisses, hugs from the backs......
She can kiss too his heart, chest, etc, this has been showen many times.........

What about a scene where Geet was getting ready on wearing a saree to go somewhere and Maan comes near her and helping her with the saree, put it around her and then touch her stomach while he is standing behind her, then she breath heavily and she puts her hand on Maan's hand ☺️

Ideas by Smita

Another rain scene... maybe they are back from somewhere it starts raining and Geet is enjoying .. and a nice passionate hug?? kiss anything thats possible.,

Geet talking to baby and Maan listening and then both of them bantering abt baby names, baby sex etc...school, mannerism?
MSK reading a book to the baby(in the tummy)
Geet complaining to MSK abt how fat and unattractive she has become and a nice manoing scene..
Geet looking at some family albums with daadi and then teasing MSK abt it and then maybe wanting a boy just likehim or something..
Geet hugging MSK from behind when he is angry and upset and pataoing him...I want to see her patoing him .
 Geet going to college , MSK trying to drop and pick up but Geet refusing and MSK angry😃

Ideas by Geetu

Maan has a headache from an important meeting n he comes home with geet.. Pretty much angry.
Geet says she'll go arrange fr dinner n maan just sits down on the bed clutching his head.
Geet has come back in the room to ask him something n sees him..
She quitely goes out n comes back with hot oil.
Goes unnoticed to him, climbs next to him on the bed and he puts his head on her lap while she massages his head...

Ideas by Jhan

1) Maan should tell Geet that he will teach her how to make lasagna and then turn the whole process into a game where he gets really naughty with her and she is like let me go someone will come. Maan of course has already banned all the servants from the kitchen. Shaana character that he is 😉 Cool

2) Maan making a cup of tea for Geet and taking it to her. Geet has been running around all day and is tired. She is touched by his gesture but thinks that he only brought the tea and compliments Nakul on the tea. ROFL Maan is ticked off and fumes Angry . Nakool confesses that Maan made the tea. Geet cutely manaofies Maan. Blushing

3) Maaneet pull a fast one on daadi and NE. They stage a huge fight because they figure out that NE-daadi are setting them up and threaten to call off the wedding. ROFL Maaneet get a little carried away and you can see that the other is getting irritated by what one says ROFL. Daadi and NE are worried and make plans to send them to spend some time together by themselves ROFL. This is what Maan wanted all along and he convinced Geet to go along with it by telling her that they are just having fun Tongue. Geet of course tries to convince Daadi and NE that it is not necessary because there is lot of work to do for the wedding ROFL and Maan rolls his eyes thinking what am I going to do with her ROFL. Finally they get some time off where they have a cute fight about what they said to each other when they were with daadi-NE. Then both apologize, make-up and then have a fun time with the dinner and the moonlight stroll in the gardens.

4) We need a scene where Maan calls Geet the night before the wedding to tell her that they will be together from the following night. DO NOT SCREW UP THIS SCENE Angry. It must clearly convery joy, anticipation, supressed passion (from both sides) and a little fear (from Geet's side). Maybe daadi comes over to sleep next to Geet or maybe Meera, so that they can allay her fears that everything will be ok. They have just finished when Maan calls and assures her that everything will be fine.

5) Geet choosing the color scheme for their room to be a harmonious blend of red and white. 😃
Maan helping her pick out the furnishings. They go shopping together for this. 😃

6) Maan presenting Geet with a  heart shaped locket with both M and G intertwined and asking her to wear it always. 😃

7) Maan wedding gift to Geet is to transfer her land back to her name and he gives her the papers before the wedding.

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Yay jyo di!
This is a great post!
And awesome suggestions!

How about this 1-

Geet in msk's room or well anywhere- looking frcsomething dadi had asked her to get and maan comes, sees her n tiptoes close to her..

Hugs her from behind!
Geet places her hands on his forearms and tilts her face a bit
Asks him what happened
And he just hugs her tighter and puts his chin on her shoulders ;)
Lovely post jyothi.

Here's my bit. Actually it is part of my recent update for my Maaneet fic.
It involves Maan talking to the unborn baby before he consummates with Geet. Barry can come up with better lines than I did.

Maan knelt before Geet and cupping his hands on her gently rising mound, he called out, "Hey, Junior, how are you kiddo?  This is your papa speaking.  Yes, you heard me right. Till now it was just you and your mama who formed a unit. From now on, I am a part of that unit too. I know you have the first claim on your mama's body because you entered in here (he gently patted Geet's baby bump) long before I entered into her heart. Although you are already a part of her, you have your own identity. So I am addressing you separately. I love your mama very deeply and wish to express it in a manner which will bring me very close to you. Don't be scared by all the movements you may suddenly feel, for I will not do anything that would hurt you. If you feel even the slightest bit of discomfort, let your mama know. She can then alert me so that I can make sure that my union with her will be hassle free for all three of us."
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago

Jyots When I reserved I rolled ma sleeves up coz I thot I am gonna write an essay now and when I read it.. I have nothing to say🤔 coz u wrote my heart out...

Ab aage kya bolu😆

Jyots we had all this discussions na so I am out of words..Perfectly written..The main thing is viewers love the show tht they always expect the best but sumtyms they don;t get it and tht's it they lose tehir patience..Trust me ppl watch it without any high expectations u will enjoy all the episodes..😃

And New ideas Will EDIT soon..😳
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
JYOTI......😆....ur title is just so INVITING☺️😆.....will read ASAP and reply😳
@Geetu:Yup I forgot to put that idea of MSK hugging her from back😳,..we hv seen all sort of Maaneet front hugs..but these back hugs can b really passionate😉😳

@Opti:Woww thats very sensuous😳...I wish if CVs show this scene,Geet wears a saree here😉😳..u know why😉😆
fully agreed.
how can we think maan showing attitude to geet whom he loves to cores .he cud be msk to others but to geet he is her maan and only maan who has opened his heart, weakness,every emotion in front of geet ,wht else we want.
secondly they r reel life couple not real life ki roj roj new experiments karte rahe😳😳😳😳 if u understood 😉😉😉😉
ha kissing shud now reach to cheeks and neck atleast or may be they want all types of kissing to be res for sr😉
@jyoti....😆 that was a looooong read...😆 but i loved the clarification for the 5th doubt....😳 for obvious reasons...☺️🤣 the most important one for me 😉
nice topic jyoti.
before putting my ideas.
I want to say something.
 I saw some topics here and shocked to see some criticism .I know there are lots of loops holes are there in the show but it's daily show and  days a week it's not easy for any one to sort out those problem easily and soon.

first , msk is same , yes he is looking happy but y not, what do u all want he will angrily looking at his lady love or scaring her , it's love  they are known about their feelings and after some day they will marry to each other and they want to spend this time happily and mask wants to keep his lady love happy.
and may be before msk was happy  , don't forget the pic store on attic room.

second, who says msk or dadi with draw the case, dadi suggest it to msk but msk have his doubts. and he know and never forget dev and his sin, trust me msk will defo help geet to punish nt- dev.yes msk will help geet cause it's geet fight and msk is her guide. he will support her and tell her decide the fight of nt- dev.now msk want to keep geet happy and don't want to tell this matter now and spoil the happy atmospheare.

third, who is annie, sister of msk so, do u all think really msk will back from marraige after annie wills ay anything, no never. msk loves annie are his sister , as his part of  family but msk loves geet as geet is his soul, heart, with out geet he will finish.if msk is heart then geet is beat of the heart.
and cvs in fb again and again told us that marraige will be huge and will u all think they will back from this, r they will want to kill their show? no never.
 they will show us maaneet marriage.just wait and watch dears,

Fourth:- repeitive scene, so ,till we enjoyed it. tell me any other show there is every day different scene between lead pair .

if cvs show repeitive scene till we enjoyed it cause of  maaneet scene and chemitry is awesome,

now some idea.
1:- maan hugs geet from behind.
2:-Maan nuzzle geet  neck by his nose.
3.Maan kiss geet cheeks.
4.Maan carrasses geet stomach and talking with their child
5.Maan give payal to geet and tie it on her ankel and kiss there.
6.Maan should her geet on cooking.
7.geet help maan to tie his neck.
8.Geet help him on his project and share some romantic moments.

9. geet having foor craving in the mid night want to eat golgape but maan say not in night and said about hygienic and unhygienic stuff about food chat but geet says it's ur child who want to eat it.
Maan:- really then let's go.
Geet shocked and surprised to see it.

10:- in the morning geet says maan about her weight and figure. which is increased.
Maan ignored and said it's normal but geet :- no I'm not  looking good and u'll be forget me one day,
Maan try to make her understand but geet is adamant and says no.
Maan pull her in his laps and said u r not fat my honey, it's normal and if u become fat till I love u.I love not only ur outer beauty but ur inner beauty also.

11.maan practice his tai-chi, when geet peep in there and maan tell come join me here.
 but geet feels shy and said no.Maan hold her hand and pull her and said  y ru feeling shy in front of ur husband and u saw me before also.
Geet hugs him and said maan.

12.geet wake up and saw maan looking at her little bump in the stomach and talking with her very slowly.
Geet:- what happen maan?
Maan: go and sleep now geet and let me finish my story.
Geet roll her eyes and said story.
Maan:- yes darling to my khushi, so where r we khushi, yes then we saw..... and continue his story, geet feeling happy and contended and she looks at her husband and caressed his head lovingly.

(14)When geet is 6months pregnant
In the morning, geet sits in her chair in Khurana construction and doing some work.when maan enter the cabin and said tumne meri baat na maane ki than li hain na.
Geet smiles and said maan, don't get hyper, it's urgent so,I came here after 1 hour,I'll take completely rest on our home , promise.
Maan:- but y not now, u know u r having some pain and still u r here to do some work, y?I told u to take rest atleast today. From tomorrow, I'll bring whole office in our outhouse but no u'll not want listen anything.
Geet smiles and said maan,I'm listening to u only. Baas pls let me do this work complete. Pls.
Maan cannot say no to geet and nodded positively.
After 20mins, geet presented   the project in front of new clients and they praised Geet's hard work.
Geet said thanks and said it's all cause of maan who taught me lots.
Maan feel proud after saw Geet's success.
After complete the meeting geet is waiting for maan in his cabin.
Geet saw their wedding pics on maan's table and smile to see it. When she felt some one came and hold her waist and nuzzle his nose on her neck.
Geet smiles and said maan.
Maan smiles and yes darling.
Geet: - kab tak aapka work complete hoga.
Maan trails long kisses down to her shoulder and murmur something.
Geet blushing and said maan pls choriye and boliye na.
Maan turns her slowly and bend down and kiss her stomach which has little bump.
Then maan said my princess, do u know about ur mama's success today.no ,aapke mama ne aapko kaha nehi.
Geet :- uff, aap phir se suru ho gaye, mein aap baap , beti dono ke chakkr meine pichle 3 mahine se aapka isse baat karma.
Maan:- don't u say anything against my daughter.
Geet:- maan pehele iye boliye aapko kaise pata iye beti hain,
Maan:- I know kyuon Maan Singh Khurana kabhi galat nehi ho sakte.
Geet:- ha ha, pata hain,aap kab tak ghar jayenge.
Maan:- abhi baas 20 mins mein , sasha ek fax ka reply leke aayegi, usse dekhne ke baad kuch instruction dena hain then we will go back to our home honey.wiase today I'll give prize.
Geet:-hmmmmm.
Suddenly geet feels kick on her stomach and said excitedly maan.
Maan smiles and said yes darling.I can feel it. Dekha meri beti ne aapne papa ko pehchan liya, hello beti.how r u? aapke mama ne kaha nehi aapko unka success.
Geet shouts maan, kitne baar aap iye baat bolenge.
Maan:- chup bilkul chup,I'm talking to my baby.
Then maan again concentrate to geet's stomach and said ek min pehele aapko mama se thora baat karta hoon, she feels insecure.
Geet rolls her eyes and said maaan. Ulta seedha baat mat kariye.
Maan held her hand and make her sit on the couch and maan said thanks geet and then slowly kiss her stomach and said baas kuch der then we will talk to u but now ur mother needs my attention other wise I'll receive any food today.
Geet shouts and said maaan.
Maan placed his finger on her lips and said shhhhhhhhh, don't shout. Then caressed her lips slowly.
Geet's face turns bright red and said maan pls. don't do that,
Maan smiles and again bed his and placed kiss on geet's stomach and said baby, aaj aapko raat ke khane ke liye kya chiaye.Aloo paratha and butter chicken. Ok, for my princess anything.
Geet eyes are wide and said maan.
Maan smiles and give her little peck on her cheek and said kyuon iye kahne ko dil kar raha hain na.
Geet nodded and hugged him tightly.
Sasha enter the cabin and said oh ,I'm sorry Mk.
Maan:- like u forget the rule , before enter knock the door. Hopeless.
Sasha hangs her face, and said Sorry.
Maan take fax and said ok,I'll read it and replied u later'

14:-
geet working on a project when suddenly she feels kick and excited and said maaann.
Maan heard geet's shout and worried and said what happen geet?
Geet take his hand placed it on her stomach ,At first maan  doesn't understand anything and said let's go to the doctor.
Geet:- uff  . ur khushi kick me,
MAan excited and said really and said but nothing happen now.
After some time again baby kick and maan feel it and his eyes fill with tears.
geet:- what happen  maan?
Maan  weeps his tear and said nothing mishty, it's my happiness. and then give her little peck on her cheek.
Maan bend down and patter her little bump and said thanks khushi and kiss the bump.
Geet feels goose bump and said maan, pls.
MAan looks at her and naughtily smiles and said kya hua mere misthy ko?
Geet:- aap bahut badmash hote ja rehe ho.
MAan carrases her bump and said it's all ur fault.
Geet:- how?
Maan:- u look irresistible then how it's my fault.
Geet blushed and her cheeks got red.
Dadi came and said what happen?
Maan  stand up quickly and said nothing, just give her some important advice and left the room quickly.
Dadi to geet:- kya hua geet?
Geet:- kuch nehi dadi ma.
Dadi:- toh aapke gaal itne laal kyuon ho agye.
Geet:- oh mein ....oh mein and runs from there.

Here out side  geet collide with maan and maan hold ehr and scold her for running like this.
Geet:- oh aapka liye, aap mujhe chor ke chale aaye aur dadi ma sawal ka rehe the aap meine kya karu?
Maan:- accha, still u should care ful, ma banne ja rehe ho but still behave like little kid.

15.:-
another idea:-
geet working on a project when suddenly she feels kick and excited and said maaann.
Maan heard geet's shout and worried and said what happen geet?
Geet take his hand placed it on her stomach ,At first maan  doesn't understand anything and said let's go to the doctor.
Geet:- uff  . ur khushi kick me,
MAan excited and said really and said but nothing happen now.
After some time again baby kick and maan feel it and his eyes fill with tears.
geet:- what happen  maan?
Maan  weeps his tear and said nothing mishty, it's my happiness. and then give her little peck on her cheek.
Maan bend down and patter her little bump and said thanks khushi and kiss the bump.
Geet feels goose bump and said maan, pls.
MAan looks at her and naughtily smiles and said kya hua mere misthy ko?
Geet:- aap bahut badmash hote ja rehe ho.
MAan carrases her bump and said it's all ur fault.
Geet:- how?
Maan:- u look irresistible then how it's my fault.
Geet blushed and her cheeks got red.
Dadi came and said what happen?
Maan  stand up quickly and said nothing, just give her some important advice and left the room quickly.
Dadi to geet:- kya hua geet?
Geet:- kuch nehi dadi ma.
Dadi:- toh aapke gaal itne laal kyuon ho agye.
Geet:- oh mein ....oh mein and runs from there.

Here out side  geet collide with maan and maan hold ehr and scold her for running like this.
Geet:- oh aapka liye, aap mujhe chor ke chale aaye aur dadi ma sawal ka rehe the aap meine kya karu?
Maan:- accha, still u should care ful, ma banne ja rehe ho but still behave like little kid.

I'll add more soon. have many more ideas, surely write them here.

Thanks jyoti .

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
@opti...loved your idea...😳 i think it will be a very meaningful moment if we get a scene where MSK is talking to the baby...