India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Ridiculous storyline about Rekha

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I am not watching the show but just reading the updates as I can no longer shallow it.
LOLLOLLOLLOL My stomach can not digest the idiotic direction the storyline has gone.  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWhat is this stupid storyline with Rekha turning against her sister Laali?
They had a good relationship so why do the dumb creatives have to mess with it.
Ugh ugh ugh Ugh.....why not leave at least the relationship between the sisters happy as it was. Every single person turns against each other in this show. How disgusting.
Take Laali and how all the people around her have turned on her...every single one of them.AngryAngryAngry..so abusive.
At least leave one good relationship in stupid creatives. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLAngry
This storyline also sounds like creatives have no other ideas.
It's called  "help we have no other idea storyline so let's come up with something dumb the audience won't know" storyline,  which is so typical of the show.

This viewer is protesting by not watching.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Would love to hear your comments???ClapClapClapClap

Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarjitoprincessonline

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I totaly agree what you hv said about current story like,...you hv said all..I wont repeat...But yaa Such Crap storyline and Rekha's character is completly ruined...now...Shes nomore same Rekha attt alll...and ;last Week was Such a waste of Time..It was Worst week.....With pathetic Sis VS sis things and that too Rekha think so low  for her sis,Mistrust her Blood over RV..Listen Suman...Too much Non-Sence ,,,OuchOuchOuchOuch
layna Goldie
layna
layna

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
this track is annoying to death especially because it doesn't make sense 1. that Rekha turns against her sister this way
2. that Rekha trusts RV sooo much after he tried to KILLLLLLL her
and more than that what is the point?to show that RV is bad?that he can never change?we already know that. if this is to make Rekha and Madhur become one, then do it faster CVs, watching Madhur and Rekha's lovestory will be much more interesting than that  so the storyline has to move faster.
but i will keep watching til the last episode, ratings are already low, CVs understand that viewers want to see something else they just don't know how to clear this mess. the worst track was when Laali was accused of adultery, i mean RV said that she spent her suhaag raat with him not with babua. that  was impossile to watch for me. this track is annoying and slow but i can handle itLOL

Edited by layna - 18 December 2010 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

sarjito Newbie
sarjito
sarjito

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
WinkWink Agreeing with you completely.SmileSmile

-SweetGirl-

layna Goldie
layna
layna

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarjito

WinkWink Agreeing with you completely.SmileSmile

welcome to our forum sarjito Smile and let's pray that this track ends soon LOL

-SweetGirl-

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

Take Laali and how all the people around her have turned on her...every single one of them.AngryAngryAngry..so abusive. This viewer is protesting by not watching.LOL
Would love to hear your comments???Clap
Angry

I absolutely agree with you on your above comment:  "How all the people around her have turned on her ..."  ConfusedConfused

I was thinking along the same lines.  Only Rekha was left to turn on her.  CryCry

The CVs must have been scratching their heads thinking what other story angle to take ... after all, they have used up all the characters in one way or the other to turn against Laali ... ShockedShocked

Why? Because Laali must end up looking like a saint with an extra big halo around her head, where she becomes the wronged party and everybody else is the villain, including husband Shekhar.  Angry

And then she comes sailing out of the misty waters, looking beautiful, sad, innocent and the WRONGED PARTY.  And then she showers her forgiveness on the people as they fall on their knees and beg forgiveness of her after Goddess Laali makes them realise the wrong they did.
AngryAngryAngry

You may think I don't like her.  Yes, I like her strong character but I certainly don't like the way she is treated like a person who is always right and everybody else is always wrong.  After all, that is what we have seen so far.

Laali, the righteous

Laali, miss goody two shoes
Laali, the innocent
Laali, the victim
Laali, the wronged
Laali, miss always right
Laali, the saint

Sure, sure ... any more and I will be retching
AngryAngry

Edited by Neela10 - 18 December 2010 at 12:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

layna-SweetGirl-

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by telenovelle

Take Laali and how all the people around her have turned on her...every single one of them.AngryAngryAngry..so abusive. This viewer is protesting by not watching.LOL
Would love to hear your comments???Clap
Angry

I absolutely agree with you on your above comment:  "How all the people around her have turned on her ..."  ConfusedConfused

I was thinking along the same lines.  Only Rekha was left to turn on her.  CryCry

The CVs must have been scratching their heads thinking what other story angle to take ... after all, they have used up all the characters in one way or the other to turn against Laali ... ShockedShocked

Why? Because Laali must end up looking like a saint with an extra big halo around her head, where she becomes the wronged party and everybody else is the villain, including husband Shekhar.  Angry

And then she comes sailing out of the misty waters, looking beautiful, sad, innocent and the WRONGED PARTY.  And then she showers her forgiveness on the people as they fall on their knees and beg forgiveness of her after Goddess Laali makes them realise the wrong they did.
AngryAngryAngry

You may think I don't like her.  Yes, I like her strong character but I certainly don't like the way she is treated like a person who is always right and everybody else is always wrong.  After all, that is what we have seen so far.

Laali, the righteous

Laali, miss goody two shoes
Laali, the innocent
Laali, the victim
Laali, the wronged
Laali, miss always right
Laali, the saint

Sure, sure ... any more and I will be retching
AngryAngry

I completely agree with with you a hundred and ten percent.
I said this before....Laali is too perfect of a character.
She always wins and comes out shining from the situation. She is always seen as being right in the end.
The girl has a permanent halo on her head...which is sickening. Who is such a saint to always be right and perfect. Is she Mother Terase the second...??? No way...

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Its not matter of showing Laali a Saint at all..after all Shes Daily soap lead..and all are like this only...They are good and Nice nomatter what happens..Its essence..If lead will turn with some other shade Noone will watch the Show at all...Ouch..Its that they dont hv any track to follow and now a days sis Vs sis tarcks are running all over  Like PR ,Pratigya...So they puted in the Agle also...
They played with Many characters till now as they dont hv any tracks to follow now I feel..Like jamuni Good/bad/Good..Loha Bad/good /Bad...There are many actully..I dont understand now if gangi is Good or bad...Confusedand now I feel like They are fooling  audiance us,..I can't belive the way Rekha's character got ruined up just to create fight and drama...When ever they'll want they'll turn good ..when ever they want they'll turn bad...AngryAngryAngryIts up to writers.....

Go to top