Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Mummy I want My Licence..!!

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged

I Just saw a Ad..of
A Zero Dandruff Shampoo..(*name-censor* we aren't promoting the brand..)
Tag line: Get Zero Dandruff Or Get Caught Your License To Wear Black ..A Zero Dandruff Shampoo..!!
No I'm not advertising this commerical....neither talking abt The Raichand's Licenses to wear Black.. (Cumon they'r Vampires n it's their uniform..)LOL
Nor I'm telling u guys That Raichand's have Dandruff.. But,
I'm talking Hw did the R.T.O Allowed Driving Licenses..?? Huh..!!
Mummy I want my Licenses..!!
This is the general statement an newly born adult makes..
Tracker,Misha..!!
I haven't mention T,Kabir,Danish,Panchi Mr.& Mrs.Raichand's /Dobriyal's..coz they'r above 18..n Even we can forgive Abhay coz he's 200yrs old..n Pia(coz she didn't drive..) can stay away from being arrested..
Now we guys knw that Driving Licenses in India is only given to Adults i.e 18+..

Have the cops of (in serials)Dehradun town has forgotten their duty..
Poor Tracker n Misha only they both remain in this list..
So, the script writters forgot whom to allot License.. LOL
p.s: this is purely for entertainment..n healthy comments r only allowed..other wise mod's will cancelled u're license to comment..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123Sumi_162710

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

oh my god thats awesome post.. i never noticed that.. but i think its very very normal  evrywhere alll kidz under 18 drive cars & bikes without licences.i hv seen so many school girls & boyz  driving car at thier 14-15  age..& government  is giving learning licence  after 16   for 2 wheeler infact i made for myself  when i was 16. but dont know about 4 wheeler licence for under 18... but its not new yaar.. its very comman nowdays.

hmm lets assume that mishkoo, tracker  has learning licence.Wink

Edited by thk123 - 18 December 2010 at 3:23am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index