Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TB Article : Seema gets back into Dutta's life (Page 9)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
First of all, I'm not in favor of any kind of third angle in the TaSha story. 

Anyway, I don't think Dutta will need to face Seema to realize that Naku is the love of his life...he already knows that! Now if he is able to forgive Seema, that surely would bring some peace in his life...or will it? I mean, he has got over Seema...long back! She doesn't matter to him in any way! 

May be they are bringing back Seema as a hard-core vamp who'll play the ultimate catalyst in the union of TaSha! I hope so!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maszprettywomanCrystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-mussy.jamshed-Carrie-MrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I am sure this track won't be there for long..it will be just there for 2weeks probably n they will get over it like other tracks.....besides that this actress is playing lead's daughter in kaali so she won' t b giving much time to LTL.......I so don't want her to replace kalawati.....I like kala's plan n the great thing about her plans is they never work Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanCrystal29-Carrie-pyar-ishk

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

@Sara

Thank you! What an eternal LS! Enjoyed it.Tongue

Dutta looks so innocent in this! Awwww....Hug
CryCryCryCryCry He loved her so much.He is wearing his heart on his sleeves.The lowlife took away his soul, innocence &  killed him off in the most horrendous mannerCryCryCryCry I haven't seen this song in months because it pains me a lot..And now she is back because he is the super rich Dutta Shriram Patil?AngryAngryAngry Hope she rots in hell forever.Angry How am I going to tolerate her on screen? I thought she was gone for good, the b@#$%.

CVs couldn't find something else to add drama?CryCryCryCryCry.

Edited by ZubyDutta - 18 December 2010 at 10:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszprettywomanCrystal29sub_rosaskavitha08MrsKhan

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Vandu u r so right......Clap Yes, Nakusha was also poor n beautiful girl....she could have used her beautiful face to earn money but she did not......I guess this contrast will only be made with seema's comeback n her profession as prostitute........I am sure its kala's next plan.........knowing seema I am sure she will play negative role but like always Dutta will love Nakusha even more......I hope Nakusha acts wise n don't let him be played by seema again and I think they r not gonna give us any treat on december 28, 2010...seems like it will be normal episode may be some cute tasha scenesWink
[/QUOTE]

ummeed pe duniya khaayam hain... seriously i want to see a cute tasha scene NOW.. but not with bewda DuttaLOL

maszAbhiAnimussy.jamshed-Carrie-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@Sara. thanks for posting the vid.. heartbreaking to watch.. superb song choice..
@zuby.. i soooo want dutta to enjoy life with nakku  doing all those things and more with her which he has been missing for the last decade in his life.. i want him then to truly enjoy every lil moment of their life and love together..

maszCrystal29mussy.jamshed-Carrie-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by crystal_29

@Sara

Thank you! What an eternal LS! Enjoyed it.Tongue

Dutta looks so innocent in this! Awwww....Hug
Cry He loved her so much.He is wearing his heart on his sleeves.The lowlife took away his soul, innocence &  killed him off in the most horrendous mannerCry I haven't seen this song in months because it pains me a lot..And now she is back because he is the super rich Dutta Shriram Patil?AngryAngryAngry Hope she rots in hell forever.Angry How am I going to tolerate her on screen? I thought she was gone for good, the b@#$%.

CVs couldn't find something else to add drama?Cry.

Zuby tu kyon tense hain yaar? CVs ko pata hain we cannot tolerate anyone between Tasha.....so do u think they will torture us for long.....They won't......naku ka fake past aya........ab dutta ka real past ayega.....like always DN love will triumph all hurdles in their way......Trust CVs.....I thought they will make it like ekta but they dealt with infidelity track very well.....It was shown in very decent way n seema's track will be tackled with same decency .. I m sure na....ro mat yar.....mujhe IF pals ne positive ban diya....ab her twist pe I am Big smile.....be happy yaar......we have ways to voice our opinion.....remember that.......ab chal khush hoja n give us smile......Big smileWink

maszprettywomanAbhiAni-Carrie-

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Dutta has already got over the feelings towards seema.. now his entire life is nakku.. though at present dutta is trying to come to terms with the facts of FR.. so at this sensitive time if Seema is back what effect it will have on TaSha will be interesting to see..

Seema will surely know that dutta has not excepted nakku as his wife and she will try to take advantage of this.. trying to get closer to dutta she may try to poison his mind about nakku in some way ...
both these instances will surely make dutta realize his true love to nakku and will bring forth his possessiveness to her.. in front of this major evil seema, he may realize that whatever nakku has lied about her true color is so very insignificant...listening something against nakku from seema, he will surely react back and dutta will realize the importance of nakku in his life though he already knows it.. Seema's comeback will surely strengthen that more and  will make him forget all the hatred towards nakku.. Smile

and hope that this track is not stretched unnecessarily as in EK serials where it will drag endlessly and the whole focus of the LS between the main leads is lost...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszCrystal29skavitha08mussy.jamshed-Carrie-MrsKhan

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@ Mussy.. it is so nice to read ur positive posts and all the other positive ones too.. we at IF are one unpredictable lot na.. thanks for IF otherwise, not sure if i could have lived thru all these tracks.. first when i read seema is back, mann baith gaya, then slowly i am ok now.. yes, cv's have been gr8 so fare and very realisitic compared to  other shows which use ghise pithe tracks.. this is where our LTL cv's ahve made a huge diff in understanding and realising what normal people like and behave like rather than showing hero/heroine split every 2 mins! so hats off cv's, we know u wont disappoint us!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszCrystal29mussy.jamshed-Carrie-MrsKhan

Go to top