Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TB Article : Seema gets back into Dutta's life (Page 8)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Yeah Kala cud be behind this or else they cud team up in the future...now I feel its Seema who is the BH. When Dutta was getting married she tried to stop his marriage by making Dutta fall for Sups and then helping her elope. She must have thought he would be too heartbroken and accept her back in his life but the ulti khopdi Dutta married Naku instead. LOL!

@bold. That is an interesting thought! Let see who this BH turns out to be, if there is one!

If they have to bring the BH Seema is their best bet. Earlier too I felt the BH cud be a woman. As a kothewali she would have enough to finance the whole thing. Also over the years she could have smartened up plan it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniskavitha08bfunofbb123mussy.jamshed-Carrie-fuzzyface

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
So how far the TB article be true. In past the article say something and what they show is different. Read somwhere that both won't know each other's relationship with Dutta.

For how long will they drag this track. another couple of months.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszAbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshedfuzzyface

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thinking about it....the track does have a lot of scope.....Seema is the biggest demon from Dutta's past....what basically converted him from a naive, simple guy to a gangster.....all his biggest insecurities and trust issues all started from Seema.....Supriya etc. hardly was as life-changing as the betrayal from Seema was.....I'm intrigued to see Dutta's reactions to Seema and how he battles those demons....this will be his ultimate test to get over those prejudices.....I guess Seema is needed for that.....and Nakku will always be there by his side to help him battle those demons I'm sure.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutekomal_w25maszAbhiAnisub_rosaskavitha08bfunofbb123mussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceSanely_Insaneincandescencekhushixpyar-ishk-Huma-MrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Thinking about it....the track does have a lot of scope.....Seema is the biggest demon from Dutta's past....what basically converted him from a naive, simple guy to a gangster.....all his biggest insecurities and trust issues all started from Seema.....Supriya etc. hardly was as life-changing as the betrayal from Seema was.....I'm intrigued to see Dutta's reactions to Seema and how he battles those demons....this will be his ultimate test to get over those prejudices.....I guess Seema is needed for that.....and Nakku will always be there by his side to help him battle those demons I'm sure.

@ Nureat :- I guess it will make him realize that despite his dark past, Nakusha always accepted him and supported him too.....so I really hope seema's track let dutta forget his past n embrace his present n future which is definitely Nakusha.....I don't want to see this track more than 2 or 3 weeks....I hope they don't start dragging as it will annoy me alotAngry

maszprettywomanAbhiAniskavitha08bfunofbb123-Huma-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by sasha_1

Originally posted by ltl_fan

Jagtap's words will come to life and Dutta will realize that Seema was never his love.  His love has always been Nakku.   No matter how hard Seema will try to rekindle his love for her it is not going to happen.  I can't wait for the episode where Dutta will have this realization and he would beg Nakku to come back to his room.  LOLLOL

do u really think datta will beg nakku to return back to his room he do his style hold her hand and pulling nakku toward his room LOL

As long as he holds her hand and not her wrist, I am all for it!LOL
bang on dearEmbarrassed

maszCrystal29AbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
hey all.. nothing much that i can add as you seem to have dissected it fully by now!i think now D will see how worng he was and how wrongs his notions on beautiful faces was.. on  one hand ex-gf seema who is a beautiful face cheats him , uses her beauty to gain what she wants and ends up in kotha.. on other hand, beautiful nakku who hid her beauty after listeneing to her mum, never asked for her rights and is still ready to sacrifice her own self for D.. that will open his eyes that not all beautiful faces are cheats and that his nakku is a beautiful person inside out..

but what treat will they have planned for us on Dec 28th? Not Seema's entry i hope!

maszCrystal29AbhiAniskavitha08bfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
tanx alot shabz & kushi 4 sharing well i don't know what to think of this as long as she serves as cupid 2 tasha becoming closer like kala i don't mind CVs must have thought really well about it and after reading many comments here tank u guys my mind is not disturbed bring it on!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszAbhiAni

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

hey all.. nothing much that i can add as you seem to have dissected it fully by now!i think now D will see how worng he was and how wrongs his notions on beautiful faces was.. on  one hand ex-gf seema who is a beautiful face cheats him , uses her beauty to gain what she wants and ends up in kotha.. on other hand, beautiful nakku who hid her beauty after listeneing to her mum, never asked for her rights and is still ready to sacrifice her own self for D.. that will open his eyes that not all beautiful faces are cheats and that his nakku is a beautiful person inside out..

but what treat will they have planned for us on Dec 28th? Not Seema's entry i hope!

Vandu u r so right......Clap Yes, Nakusha was also poor n beautiful girl....she could have used her beautiful face to earn money but she did not......I guess this contrast will only be made with seema's comeback n her profession as prostitute........I am sure its kala's next plan.........knowing seema I am sure she will play negative role but like always Dutta will love Nakusha even more......I hope Nakusha acts wise n don't let him be played by seema again and I think they r not gonna give us any treat on december 28, 2010...seems like it will be normal episode may be some cute tasha scenesWink

maszprettywomanCrystal29AbhiAni-Carrie-

Go to top