Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TB Article : Seema gets back into Dutta's life (Page 7)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by kshreya2002

The TB article sounds more logical...why wud she suddenly bump into Naku?

Yes, Seema trying to get back to Dutta and bumping into Nakku without knowing she is his wife seems out of blue.

Wonder if Kala is behind this..She tried bringing in Nakku's past, that did not work. Now she might try Dutta's past! This will not work too...I hope Tasha unite by the New year at least!
Yeah Kala cud be behind this or else they cud team up in the future...now I feel its Seema who is the BH. When Dutta was getting married she tried to stop his marriage by making Dutta fall for Sups and then helping her elope. She must have thought he would be too heartbroken and accept her back in his life but the ulti khopdi Dutta married Naku instead. LOL!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maszCrystal29AbhiAniskavitha08mussy.jamshedushankitvc-Carrie-fuzzyfaceImmaculateDreampyar-ishk

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

LOL!  the only worth watching thing in this video was Dutta's innocence and Aaye kaash k song! the funny thing is .. a couple of weeks ago i requested Ritz to upload this song on YT as i was unable to find it on her channel...  mujeh kya pata tha ki Seema jee ka comeback honay waala hai LOL

but Dutta was SO ADORABLE even back then Day Dreaming

I love this song too...

But whenever I see this video, I feel like Seema is some nut case!  Dutta is all sweet and smiling at her. What is with her being all jumpy and grinning all the timeConfused (Sorry if I offended anyone who likes herWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maszAbhiAnimussy.jamshed-bharti-ushankitvcImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Kothewaali? LOL....the Devdas hangovers are getting quite eerie now, aren't they?? Dutta bewdaa.....Seema kothewaali.....LOL

Anyways, I guess this was expected....out of his two exe's...she's the only one that had some scope of coming back....

I guess she'll team up with Kala....hmmm....two evil ppl have to gravitate towards each other? lol....I hope Nakku wisens up to her machinations soon enough....and I guess this will be the final catalyst for Dutta to finally understand Nakku....when he will able to contrast with her with his ugly past right in front of him.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutemaszCrystal29AbhiAniskavitha08mussy.jamshedMelodiousDreamsfuzzyfaceincandescenceImmaculateDreamkhushixpyar-ishkMrsKhan

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by SAraW

LOL!  the only worth watching thing in this video was Dutta's innocence and Aaye kaash k song! the funny thing is .. a couple of weeks ago i requested Ritz to upload this song on YT as i was unable to find it on her channel...  mujeh kya pata tha ki Seema jee ka comeback honay waala hai LOL

but Dutta was SO ADORABLE even back then Day Dreaming

I love this song too...

But whenever I see this video, I feel like Seema is some nut case!  Dutta is all sweet and smiling at her. What is with her being all jumpy and grinning all the timeConfused (Sorry if I offended anyone who likes herWink

yah, Seema jee's only intention was to Have a good time with a hottie like DuttaDay Dreaming but as soon as she met that garage manager she was sure what she wants from her Life...May be thats why she ended up in kottha .. Ouch

@ ksh

oh yah! She can be BH too.... 

Edited by SAraW - 18 December 2010 at 8:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maszprettywomanCrystal29AbhiAniskavitha08-bharti-ushankitvcMrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Yeah Kala cud be behind this or else they cud team up in the future...now I feel its Seema who is the BH. When Dutta was getting married she tried to stop his marriage by making Dutta fall for Sups and then helping her elope. She must have thought he would be too heartbroken and accept her back in his life but the ulti khopdi Dutta married Naku instead. LOL!

@bold. That is an interesting thought! Let see who this BH turns out to be, if there is one!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniskavitha08mussy.jamshedImmaculateDream

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I for one like this twist. As if the girls on the forums were not enough, the CVs decide to bring in ex girlfriends too LOL...
You know on another note, Naku is going to have unflinching trust in Dutta and is also going to vocalize it...as opposed to Dutta not saying anything in her defense. That also is going to help Dutta immensely in realizing and going towards Naku...I am so for this track, just bringing them closer is going to be awesome.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maszAbhiAniprettywomanmussy.jamshedushankitvcImmaculateDreamkhushix

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Kothewaali? LOL....the Devdas hangovers are getting quite eerie now, aren't they?? Dutta bewdaa.....Seema kothewaali.....LOL

Anyways, I guess this was expected....out of his two exe's...she's the only one that had some scope of coming back....

I guess she'll team up with Kala....hmmm....two evil ppl have to gravitate towards each other? lol....I hope Nakku wisens up to her machinations soon enough....and I guess this will be the final catalyst for Dutta to finally understand Nakku....when he will able to contrast with her with his ugly past right in front of him.
I agree...he would realize there are grey areas in life and the need for white lies at times.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedushankitvc

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I for one like this twist. As if the girls on the forums were not enough, the CVs decide to bring in ex girlfriends too LOL...
You know on another note, Naku is going to have unflinching trust in Dutta and is also going to vocalize it...as opposed to Dutta not saying anything in her defense. That also is going to help Dutta immensely in realizing and going towards Naku...I am so for this track, just bringing them closer is going to be awesome.

It would be Dutta's test and also Naku's test in her faith on her love....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszAbhiAniskavitha08mussy.jamshedushankitvc

Go to top