Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TB Article : Seema gets back into Dutta's life (Page 3)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Eww Seema! But I have a confession to make....ever since I have heard of D's past haunting him I have been having ektaish nightmares. That some old gf of Dutta's will pop up with a 7-8 year old child to boot. Dead Ab bhagwan kare Seema doesnt produce a kid and say its Dutta's kid. Otherwise I dont mind Seema. The best way for Dutta to fight his prejuidices is to face his past esp Seema. Btw if Seema is a kothewali who wants to get back to Dutta's life then she can be the BH too.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszAbhiAniskavitha08bfunofbb123-Carrie-fuzzyface

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Fourthly and finally, I would love to see how Seema's entry is gonna push Dutta closer to Nakku. Iam sure there is gonna be a big confession to Nakku that day. He will tell her why he wants her over his past love or for that matter any person in his life and Iam so excited to watch that ROFL...........

and when that day comes.. u shud be doing the update!..TongueLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszkomal_w25prettywomanAbhiAniskavitha08bfunofbb123

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Eww Seema! But I have a confession to make....ever since I have heard of D's past haunting him I have been having ektaish nightmares. That some old gf of Dutta's will pop up with a 7-8 year old child to boot. Dead Ab bhagwan kare Seema doesnt produce a kid and say its Dutta's kid. Otherwise I dont mind Seema. The best way for Dutta to fight his prejuidices is to face his past esp Seema. Btw if Seema is a kothewali who wants to get back to Dutta's life then she can be the BH too.  

u are scared of that?..LOL Dutta will shoot her right away!...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszHessa85skavitha08

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Ksh...you are going ahead of me in imagining the worst possibilitiesShockedLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszprettywomanskavitha08-Carrie-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Bhagwan kare this Baal.Sandeep is not from EK's school of puke inducing story writing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszkomal_w25skavitha08-Carrie-ushankitvc

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Ksh...you are going ahead of me in imagining the worst possibilitiesShockedLOL 

Rosa...I have watched 5 years watching EK's serials. Its only natural I have my own prejuidices. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszskavitha08sub_rosafuzzyface-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Bhagwan kare this Baal.Sandeep is not from EK's school of puke inducing story writing.
@ Red :Don't know I should laugh hard or cry bitterly! SillyRose, Please help me na? You always come up with dhasu solutions.Confused
@ Blue : DeadDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Yaar Sandeep is only Writing the story .. Tracks or twist to PRANJAL decide keraha hai Show k start say .. 

@ ANu ..

Couldn't agree with u more .. its a fun track LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedushankitvc

Go to top