Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TB Article : Seema gets back into Dutta's life (Page 14)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Rosa: The thing we need closure to so many tracks....infact all tracks of LTL so far-Naku's FR, Sups elopement, Morey's track, BH too. But Dutta has been shown to just ignore lots of things. I wonder how long they will go on like this.

Yes Ksh is right ......They have not given proper closure to any track.......but I feel seema will try to get close to Dutta, or else how will she make life hell for Nakusha..but knowing Dutta, if he did not buy Nakusha's innocence story ...what will make him accept seema so easily.....no way........it will build strong contrasting characters in his mind......if seema got into kotha.....then its not because of dutta.....she was with garage owner n left Dutta for money......after 10yrs she wants to say ' I love u n I want to get back into yr life".....Dutta is now left his past behind.....but her comeback will just make him see Nakusha in a different perspective.....n I also hope they should not show any closeness b/w seema n dutta.....as I can't forbear it tu nakusha bichari ka kia hoga...Nevertheless , I have faith in CVs..so far they have made things unpredictable n they v well know to what extent we can absorb as an obsessed fans.Wink I was v scared for suresh track but it went v well....n this seema is also to bring DN together.....I don't see any seperation b/w Tasha......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhan

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Ksh....but they need to give a proper closure to the FR track first na...then of course, they'll have to face many problems as long as the show is on air.

Closure to FR track ?? As in ?? oh u mean He should come to know the reason why she kept it hidden from him ??  I dont think it will going to help as well.. she already managed to tell him .. n he understood as well.. Still "her lying" is hurting him and he is unable to get over it.. Like i said EGO is playing it part here and this new twist has a lot of scope of breaking that.. 

Seema had to come in my opinion as Liz mentioned in her Post..  IF she has to come later after them accepting each other Then there would have been no reason at all to bring her back .. now is the right time for Seema to come back to become a Close chapter of his life forever it will serve a GOOD reason and will help to make things EAsier for him ...To see What he has GOT in the form of Nakusha..

Why u guys are not thinking in this direction ?  khud bhi dar rahay ho humain bhi dara rahay ho  LOL

mussy.jamshed

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
By closure to the FR track, I meant Dutta being able to accept Naku wholeheartedly. But I guess that will not happen before another year or so...depending on the TRPs. The only track, apart from the present one, that has been left hanging, is the one involving the BH. The Sups track is over, I feel, only that Dutta doesn't know about Kala yet. No surprises there, that's going to be a key event in the show, so it'll take time.

ImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

By closure to the FR track, I meant Dutta being able to accept Naku wholeheartedly. But I guess that will not happen before another year or so...depending on the TRPs. The only track, apart from the present one, that has been left hanging, is the one involving the BH. The Sups track is over, I feel, only that Dutta doesn't know about Kala yet. No surprises there, that's going to be a key event in the show, so it'll take time.

Thats What im saying! He is unable to ACCEPT her whole heatedly and needs a push! something is not letting him do so ..and that something is abt to get resolved! through seema... I dont know, but im feeling Very positive abt Seema coming at this point of time ..U can say its a SUB FR  track  LOL 

Rose i know what u mean and what ur fearing abt .. but things are on abt to become alright..they are Working on Making things FINE! not making them more complicated and confusing... Thats my point..

Rest is upto you Smile

Im off of this topic now LOL Coz if my mind take a negative direction .. tu mera tu hogaya kaam LOL
Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
wow that's cool.................Embarrassed

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 20 December 2010 at 12:16am
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
wow!! Seema is back.....I knew it....Had to happen...In the jungle scene, she was actually there in tht dream sequence.....

and well, good, she is back..I wanted to see why she left him and whether Kala or AS had any role....ab dheere dheere, all skeltons will be out of the closet and start peeping out.....For how long can u keep conspiracies hidden? As I said in my thread, Dutta just doesnt sit and brood over the real cuplrit....Naku is accepted innocent then he shld realize tht there has to be another culprit, but naah!!!...he so ignores it...I hope by the time FR track leaves their life, it opens lot many raaz and goes....but it kinda scares me tht if everythign gets solved phir show mein kya dikhaayenge....but well, will bother about it when I cross the bridge....right now, I am super excited to see Seema back....

Will so love to see how he delves between two women in his life in midst of FR track.....I guess Seema would be instrumental in getting these two close...He would have one more beauty in front of him as a reference to see that Naku is so pure and innocent in her beauty while the other beauty still sneers!!!

Badiyaa!!!!....gadhe ko examples se hee samjhaana padtaa hai!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 20 December 2010 at 1:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08bfunofbb123khushixMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

wow!! Seema is back.....I knew it....Had to happen...In the jungle scene, she was actually there in tht dream sequence.....

and well, good, she is back..I wanted to see why she left him and whether Kala or AS had any role....ab dheere dheere, all skeltons will be out of the closet and start peeping out.....For how long can u keep conspiracies hidden? As I said in my thread, Dutta just doesnt sit and brood over the real cuplrit....Naku is accepted innocent then he shld realize tht there has to be another culprit, but naah!!!...he so ignores it...I hope by the time FR track leaves their life, it opens lot many raaz and goes....but it kinda scares me tht if everythign ets solved phir show mein kya dikhaayenge....but well, will bother about it when I would cross the bridge....right now, I am super excited to see Seema back....

Will so love to see how he delves between two women in his life in midst of FR track.....I guess Seema would be instrumental in getting these two close...He would have one more beauty in front of him as a reference to see that Naku is so pure and innocent in her beauty while the other beauty still sneers!!!

Badiyaa!!!!....gadhe ko examples se hee samjhaana padtaa hai!!

Exactly my point...Dutta has never tried to get to the root of so many problems in his life...attacks on Sups, who helped Sups elopement and framed Naku and then attacks on Dutta himself so many times before the wedding. As viewers we know Kala is the culprit but not Dutta. I know the reason is that if Dutta finds out its Kala who is behind it all then a strong negative force in Dutta's life will disappear. But then atleast Kala shouldnt be shown to perpetrate so many things and get away so easily.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Exactly my point...Dutta has never tried to get to the root of so many problems in his life...attacks on Sups, who helped Sups elopement and framed Naku and then attacks on Dutta himself so many times before the wedding. As viewers we know Kala is the culprit but not Dutta. I know the reason is that if Dutta finds out its Kala who is behind it all then a strong negative force in Dutta's life will disappear. But then atleast Kala shouldnt be shown to perpetrate so many things and get away so easily.

I agree!!....It just seems a little unnatural that you wouldnt wanna dig into the real cause....I justs aw today that he knows now that Chaskar didnt fire the fatal bullet at Dutta that wounded Naku...and yet the whole week, he never gave a single thought to this line of conspiracy!!!...

Sups was a huge fiasco...It was blown out of proportion and yet when he accepts that Naku is innocent of all the accusations, he doesnt sit to think that who is this "Paatil Nivaasi" who was behind it because he was very clear on his wedding night that someone from his family helped the Sups-Mawali jodi out....

Even when he lets Kala go, and before she leaves he tells her that "bachpan se naatak kar rahi thi na Taayi", he still hasnt associated her to every problem in his life though Kishore did throw a generic statement at him....

I guess he realizes that someoen from PN is involved but he wants to remain blssfully oblivious till he can manage....but this time we are talking about Naku's life here...She did take the bullet...He can no more take it lightly.....

and Kala, even when exposed,she will find a way to get back in his life....Kala once said or rather Aashka, in her first interview on LTL that Kala would remain negative till the last episode of LTL....

Edited by Dancingdoll - 20 December 2010 at 1:34am

bfunofbb123

Go to top