Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TB Article : Seema gets back into Dutta's life (Page 13)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Anu...actually I'm getting very apprehensive about this track. I don't want any more misunderstandings/tension between DN...! There had to be some high-voltage drama before they finally united, but Seema was the last thing that I ever expected. For me this is just an additional hurdle on their way, something that we could do without. I'm hoping against hope that the CVs will surprise me in a pleasant way.

ACtually its not a hurdle its something which will Make things  better between Dutta and Nakusha .. coz till now things were getting redundant between the two Dutta's prejudices and his Ego is coming between him and his feelings.. This Seema will bring those to their culmination .. Thats the only purpose i see  of this twist .. 

And why would be bring More Misunderstanding Tracks n confusion between Dutta and nakusha?? They have already surpassed that phase.. It more abt CLashes of Egos now .. Smile Things are moving towards a solution .. towards happiness.. Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

@Sara: There is no guarantee the LTL team wont screw up again. By team I mean both the channel and PH Cvs. So I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

@Rosa: If Tasha have a peaceful life then the show will close down. Btw I agree with you that Dutta doesnt need a Seema to make him realize the importance of Naku in his life. He might not voice but he knows very well how important Naku is to him. So I too dont understand what purpose Seema will serve...and more importantly how will she come in front of him? Will she come as a victim of women trafficking?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@ ksh

Itna sochay ge tu show kaisay enjoy karain ge??? honay ko tu kuch bhi hosakta hia .. kabhi bhi .. nahi?? so main tu itna "ab" sochti nahi Smile aur iss baar aisa honay k chances kam hain .. i know that for a reason ..Anyways lets not go thereLOL

Per haan i would definitely not like to see Any Closeness between Dutta and Seema .. ghalati say bhi nahi! 

Rest is fine.. Smile 

Edited by SAraW - 19 December 2010 at 10:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010mussy.jamshedMrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Per haan i would definitely not like to see Any Closeness between Dutta and Seema .. ghalati say bhi nahi! 

Oh Ditto here, no closeness at all, in fact, I would like to see him openly accepting Naku and romancing her even, just to spite her...wishful thinking huh?

rama_2010mussy.jamshedMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
@Sara...I hope so. Btw, if they show Dutta getting cosy with Seema, I'll definitely break something. Even the thought is unbearable for me.

mussy.jamshedImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
@Ksh....but they need to give a proper closure to the FR track first na...then of course, they'll have to face many problems as long as the show is on air.

mussy.jamshed

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
@Rosa: The thing we need closure to so many tracks....infact all tracks of LTL so far-Naku's FR, Sups elopement, Morey's track, BH too. But Dutta has been shown to just ignore lots of things. I wonder how long they will go on like this.

mussy.jamshed

ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
@ ksh

I think Once they deal with Dutta accepting nakusha track then gradually  deal with the closure of the above mentioned tracks..

Edited by SAraW - 19 December 2010 at 11:35pm

mussy.jamshed

Go to top