Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

@mussy....I agree! I'm hoping that they are not bringing in Seema as the 'third angle' in the TaSha love story, but as someone from Dutta's past trying to settle their score with him and making Naku their target. For frankly, I don't see Dutta being in any sort of emotional conflict because of Seema. He has put it all behind him...his world revolves around Naku.

Yes I second u rose.....I don't wana see any cheap coziness between Dutta and seema.....I would love to see it in the light of what u said here......Seema being kothewali, wants to take revenge from Dutta by putting Nakusha in some kinda trouble ...initially she makes him feel apologetic but later reveal her true colors by trying to harm Nakusha....I guess Dutta will get over this betrayal n prejudice if he accepts Nakusha's past and embrace her as his love & life......I think Nakusha is enough to heal him that way........isn't it......
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Mussy....I hope so! That's the only thing we can do😊
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Mussy....I hope so! That's the only thing we can do😊

What I m thinking is Nakusha herself does not have any rights in PN, how can she help seema get inside PN........So may be she will try to harm her so that nakusha gets out of her way n then get into Dutta's life.....She is going to be Anna's twin sister by God....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Rosa, as per me Seema is imp because she is the one who caused this "hell" in D's life. The only reason that CVs I think r getting Seema back into D's life is to show him that "final" light. Only her presence can give him that light. Because she was the one who stole his faith in ppl. She might not be his love, or not the person meant for him ever,  but she is the person who is responsible for most of his present plight.  Later several things proved his "non faith" in ppl, love , but Seema started it all.  So for Dutta to finally forget that "non faith" , he needs to come in touch with Seema , for one last time.

She in no way can be a "third angle" in this story and even thinking  abt it is like mocking the Deep-Eternal-Soulmate-Type-Love of our D-N. Her purpose is only to show Dutta what Nakku "Never Judged" him for (unlike what he has been doing post FR) . Nakku never Q'd him abt his past, never "Judged" him for his past. Instead she always heard his story and let him feel good abt the present and future. Dutta need to see that. Dutta told Nakku his past. She heard it and inreturn told him "Dil sheesha thodi na hotha hai jo ek baar toote phir jhud na paaye". Thats all. She didnt ask anything else, nor she undermined him being any less of a human because of his Past. This is what need to strike Dutta. But how will that happen?. There can be many ways to show that but Seema is just perfect. Dutta needs to see that past one last time. He will once Seema enters his life back, will see what Nakku never Q'd him for. Inspite of his so called love-affair Nakku never stopped loving him. Thats the pt I think CVs are gonna get at by the end of that Seema-Reentry track. There is no Q of her coming in between N-D's love. Their love is beyond any human's reach. We already sensed that at D's unwavering faith in his wife's chastity last week isnt it?. Even though he wasnt vocal, his one line to N and his so called smashing-Suresh act from Precap wasnt enuf of an hint. He holds Nakku very high in his life and heart. No seema, nor any person for that matter, can get there.
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OH@ anu very well said u said it beautifully i hope CVs purpose is how u said it and nothing else D-N come out of it more closer & winners despite e/thing.😊
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Anu...actually I'm getting very apprehensive about this track. I don't want any more misunderstandings/tension between DN...! There had to be some high-voltage drama before they finally united, but Seema was the last thing that I ever expected. For me this is just an additional hurdle on their way, something that we could do without. I'm hoping against hope that the CVs will surprise me in a pleasant way.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Anu...actually I'm getting very apprehensive about this track. I don't want any more misunderstandings/tension between DN...! There had to be some high-voltage drama before they finally united, but Seema was the last thing that I ever expected. For me this is just an additional hurdle on their way, something that we could do without. I'm hoping against hope that the CVs will surprise me in a pleasant way.

ACtually its not a hurdle its something which will Make things  better between Dutta and Nakusha .. coz till now things were getting redundant between the two Dutta's prejudices and his Ego is coming between him and his feelings.. This Seema will bring those to their culmination .. Thats the only purpose i see  of this twist .. 

And why would be bring More Misunderstanding Tracks n confusion between Dutta and nakusha?? They have already surpassed that phase.. It more abt CLashes of Egos now .. 😊 Things are moving towards a solution .. towards happiness.. 😊 

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@Sara: There is no guarantee the LTL team wont screw up again. By team I mean both the channel and PH Cvs. So I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

@Rosa: If Tasha have a peaceful life then the show will close down. Btw I agree with you that Dutta doesnt need a Seema to make him realize the importance of Naku in his life. He might not voice but he knows very well how important Naku is to him. So I too dont understand what purpose Seema will serve...and more importantly how will she come in front of him? Will she come as a victim of women trafficking?

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ ksh

Itna sochay ge tu show kaisay enjoy karain ge??? honay ko tu kuch bhi hosakta hia .. kabhi bhi .. nahi?? so main tu itna "ab" sochti nahi 😊 aur iss baar aisa honay k chances kam hain .. i know that for a reason ..Anyways lets not go thereπŸ˜†

Per haan i would definitely not like to see Any Closeness between Dutta and Seema .. ghalati say bhi nahi! 

Rest is fine.. 😊 
Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

Per haan i would definitely not like to see Any Closeness between Dutta and Seema .. ghalati say bhi nahi! 

Oh Ditto here, no closeness at all, in fact, I would like to see him openly accepting Naku and romancing her even, just to spite her...wishful thinking huh?