Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khushix

u are scared of that?..πŸ˜† Dutta will shoot her right away!...πŸ˜†

Bhagwan kare this Baal.Sandeep is not from EK's school of puke inducing story writing.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Ksh...you are going ahead of me in imagining the worst possibilitiesπŸ˜²πŸ˜† 

Rosa...I have watched 5 years watching EK's serials. Its only natural I have my own prejuidices. πŸ˜†
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Bhagwan kare this Baal.Sandeep is not from EK's school of puke inducing story writing.

@ Red :Don't know I should laugh hard or cry bitterly! πŸ€ͺRose, Please help me na? You always come up with dhasu solutions.πŸ˜•
@ Blue : 🀒🀒🀒🀒
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yaar Sandeep is only Writing the story .. Tracks or twist to PRANJAL decide keraha hai Show k start say .. 

@ ANu ..

Couldn't agree with u more .. its a fun track πŸ˜†

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rosa...I have watched 5 years watching EK's serials. Its only natural I have my own prejuidices. πŸ˜†

Yeah, I can understand!πŸ˜† But an illegitimate child would be a little too much I think!
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

@ Red :Don't know I should laugh hard or cry bitterly! πŸ€ͺRose, Please help me na? You always come up with dhasu solutions.πŸ˜•
@ Blue : 🀒

Dhasu solutions and me?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Yaar Zuby, I'm the nervous wreck typeπŸ˜†....no soothsaying from meπŸ˜†
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent news to wake up to.   Bring it on CV's.  Afterall it is Dutta's Agni Pareeksha.  By bringing back Seema Dutta will finally get the closure to a bad past and Nakku's presence will help him get that closure.  Kala probably will be behind it all, won't be surprised that the viewers will get to know that even 10 years ago it was Kala's plan to get Seema close to the mechanic owner. 
All Kala's plans end up bringing Tasha closer and closer and this one will too.πŸ˜›
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so seeam is here to unite tasha so waht is going to happen on Monday.
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Seema is back! 

Now what can she do to get back into Dutta's life! Flirt with him, try to get sympathy, try to prove her new found old love crap!πŸ˜† Whatever! Dutta's heart is filled with Nakku's love now. Seema cannot touch his heart in any way. This is just going to make him run faster to his Nakku and hide behind her love😊 It might disturb him a little, because 'he thinks' that Seema is his first love. I am waiting for that to be proved wrong. 

I can envision a scene where Seema flirts with Dutta, Dutta slaps her and screams ' Nakkkkkkuuu...' , just like how a kid screams 'Mummmmyyy...' when in trouble!πŸ˜† Chooo Chweet...... I have no idea why this news is giving me such hilarious thoughts early in the morning!

This is good news in a way! Lets see how this unravels!
fairy_naaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! what is she going to do this time?