Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

||~* Gangster of the Week # 6*~|| (Page 6)

geetruk06 Senior Member
geetruk06
geetruk06

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Sheebu

tera saath date ke badmein tho Mishu will not ever ask for a date with anybody else ... so the question of somebody else going for a date or Mishu doing the honors doesnt arise sweety !!!!

Tere pyaar ka diwana... tere ghar ko doondh tha hai......

gaana gaakar.. gali gali ghoomta rahega LOL

Edited by geetruk06 - 23 December 2010 at 12:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1stranger2rose

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Here r my few question for mishaldiwaniWink

1)Angry Dutta Or calm / romantic Dutta?

2)Dujji or Tasha? Tongue

3)Morey or Anna?LOL

4)your favorite tv character other than Dutta?LOL

5)TaSha r the best couple on indian television coz.Tongue......
N who is better Dutta - Nakusha EmbarrassedOR Aaditya - PriyaDead

6)Dutta , Aaditya OR Captain Rajveer ..........chose one n who is betterWink

7)  If MR was not playing Dutta's role, anyone else from TV/ bolly who you think could fit in the role of Dutta? Your reasons why?

8)How many hours do you spend on IF on an average just reading thru posts /making VMs or siggies/or just commenting/ or writtimg ur OS n FF's?

9)One song that you would like to dedicate to Dutta or comes to ur mind first for Dutta? Or MR?

10)If you had one day to spend with Dutta (and not MR), how would you like to spend it  with him?

11)How would you describe yourself as a person:

12)One thing you absolutely love about yourself:

13)One thing you absolutely can't stand about yourself:

14)Which is your romantic destination Holiday place?

15)Do your family and friends know abt ur LTL obsession?

16)One word to describe these members on LTL forumWinkLOL

- ROSE
   -MIMI
   -Geeta
   -Aarthi
   -n last me Sonee

17) Name ten members of the LTL forum as  any  film name or
any filmy memorable character.....LOL

18)n last Your views on marriage?EmbarrassedWink

sooooooo is der any need to tell u .........why i'm asking 18 que.Wink....

if u want ..... can i cum wit sum more queWinkLOL

Edited by --SONEE-- - 23 December 2010 at 2:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Here r my few question for mishaldiwaniWink

1)Angry Dutta Or calm / romantic Dutta?tough one.............yaar dutta grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr karey toh bhii jaan letaa hai............yaa goes down on his knees saying---Aaj se main tujhey apney aap ko saumpta hoon toh bhii sheeba ko mast lagtaa hai................But yes i prefer watching angry dutta more than mushy and romantic one....................Wink

2)Dujji or Tasha? TongueTasha...............No dostana plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................LOL

3)Morey or Anna?LOLmimi kii aatma ghus gayi hai tere mein.............its moorey...anna toh chuglii kar ke gayaa..............I prefer moorey kyunkii thanks to him tasha met!............awwwwwwwwwwwwww..................Tongue

4)your favorite tv character other than Dutta?LOLSHEEBA KE DIL PAR SIRF DUTTA NAAM KAA SHER RAAJ KARTA HAI!..............Dutta..........Dutta.........aur sirf dutta...................Embarrassed

5)TaSha r the best couple on indian television coz.Tongue......
N who is better Dutta - Nakusha EmbarrassedOR Aaditya - PriyaDeadDutta and naku yaar obviously...................har show mein ladki girti aur ladka pkad letaa hai.......lekin humara shonaa...........kept on gazing at naku keeping an eye on her for her safety and the moment she fell bam he caught her................har show mein the guys brings food for girl leki ltl mein............hai dreamy dutta in white bringing food for his naku on terrace is soooooooooo perfect.................many more suh instances r there.......where u actually feel their love...............

6)Dutta , Aaditya OR Captain Rajveer ..........chose one n who is betterWinkDUTTA ..........Dutta............DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL IS SHEEBA's life...............i have never ever dreamt of anyone like i do for him...................Clap

7)  If MR was not playing Dutta's role, anyone else from TV/ bolly who you think could fit in the role of Dutta? Your reasons why?Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo Dutta is what he is ...........coz of mishal..............koi aur aisi killer looks..........itni katilana gazes and itna dhamakedaar action kar sakta hai?!.....................ShockedEmbarrassed

8)How many hours do you spend on IF on an average just reading thru posts /making VMs or siggies/or just commenting/ or writtimg ur OS n FF's?Well meraa bas chaley toh din bhar yahiin rahun tum logon ke saath...............Wink

9)One song that you would like to dedicate to Dutta or comes to ur mind first for Dutta? Or MR?Aaoke pyar mein hum sanwarney lagein.............dekhkar aapko hum nikharney lagey.......................Tongue

10)If you had one day to spend with Dutta (and not MR), how would you like to spend it  with him?Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i would gie anything to make that happen.............DUTTA IS MY PREFECT MAN!..................Woh mill jaaye toh aur kya chahiye kisi ko?!..................................Blushing

11)How would you describe yourself as a person:MISHAL DIWANI!..................

12)One thing you absolutely love about yourself:Like Mishal i am always on a roll ...............kuch bhi ho i keep smiling............kabhi kabhi kharab mood hotaa hai tab i have u all to cheer me up......................

13)One thing you absolutely can't stand about yourself:My inability to go to mumbai and meet mishal and become Mrs . MR!........................Cry

14)Which is your romantic destination Holiday place?MUMBAI!....................Wink

15)Do your family and friends know abt ur LTL obsession?Haan thoda thoda pataa hai.....................LOL

16)One word to describe these members on LTL forumWinkLOL

- ROSEmy babyTongue
   -MIMIsweetheartSmile
   -Geetamy toughest competitor for getting mishal.............LOL
   -AarthiMY SWEETEST TAAYI..................Clap
   -n last me Sonee..............Tu toh meri jaan hai janemann..................Hug

17) Name ten members of the LTL forum as  any  film name or
any filmy memorable character.....LOLreserved sochna padegaa.................LOL

18)n last Your views on marriage?EmbarrassedWinkAn instituion i believe in strongly..................For me its love after marriage all the way.............and hum shadi ek hii baar kartey hain aur pyar bhii ek hii baar kartey hain..................Embarrassed

sooooooo is der any need to tell u .........why i'm asking 18 que.Wink.... EmbarrassedDay DreamingOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I realised it..........................Hug

if u want ..... can i cum wit sum more queWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrakshgeetRose_Petal--SONEE--stranger2rose

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetruk06

Sheebu

tera saath date ke badmein tho Mishu will not ever ask for a date with anybody else ... so the question of somebody else going for a date or Mishu doing the honors doesnt arise sweety !!!!

Tere pyaar ka diwana... tere ghar ko doondh tha hai......

gaana gaakar.. gali gali ghoomta rahega LOL

What r u sayingggggggggggggggggg?................Mishal finding me...............sheeba faints.....................ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

geetruk06

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
hey sheebaTongue ..........nice answersClap..... but sum i feel lyk poiticalWinkLOL

ok one que is remaining haan i'll wait for datWinkLOL
chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Sheebu,

First congratulations for the GANGSTER OF THE WEEK....Clap

Few questions from my end...LOL

You  and Mishal are going for a dinner...CANDLE LIGHT DINNER....and you have a chance to invite One Member from the FORUM....Whom do you choose?

Mishal ki deewangi me...kisko apne ki tarah dekhti.....In the forum members and why..? reason...Smile

After the date with Mishal....who is going to be first preference to have a date with Mishal...Name one person from the forum?

what is your suggestion to Dutta at this point of time...?

Do you find anybody on the forum...who is little similar to Nakusha?

Sheeba's best PAL in the forum...Goes to...____________________...Name one from the forum.....Smile

When ever you feel low...Except Mishal/Dutta...Whose name (in the forum)comes to your mind ?

Name one person in the forum who is very close to your heart?

Name one person...Jo tumpar jaldi gussa hokar...jaldi maaf kardeti hai?

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 23 December 2010 at 10:02pm

--SONEE--

artikb IF-Rockerz
artikb
artikb

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
congrats sheeba

Edited by aarathikb - 24 December 2010 at 11:39pm
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitrakshgeet

Hi Sheebu,

First congratulations for the GANGSTER OF THE WEEK....

Few questions from my end...

You  and Mishal are going for a dinner...CANDLE LIGHT DINNER....and you have a chance to invite One Member from the FORUM....Whom do you choose?

will take mahi with me she knows mishu na

Mishal ki deewangi me...kisko apne ki tarah dekhti.....In the forum members and why..? reason...

After the date with Mishal....who is going to be first preference to have a date with Mishal...Name one person from the forum?

for this one i will agree with what geet said once mishal goes on date with me he wont like to go with any1 else at all

what is your suggestion to Dutta at this point of time..

i dont want to give any advice to shona just wanna give 
loads of hugs and kisses for being the cutest and most adorable donkey on earth

Do you find anybody on the forum...who is little similar to Nakusha 
naku toh naku hai I dont think any1 can be like naku kyunki datta toh naku ke saath hi hai na!! hum se kisi ke paas dutta kaha hai

Sheeba's best PAL in the forum...Goes to...____________________...Name one from the forum.....
 every1 on forum is precious to me . I always say mishu is my heart and u all my heartbeats
When ever you feel low...Except Mishal/Dutta...Whose name (in the forum)comes to your mind ?
Mishal nahin toh datta I mean mishal ke baad its datta who can cheer me

Name one person in the forum who is very close to your heart?

Name one person...Jo tumpar jaldi gussa hokar...jaldi maaf kardeti hai?

Go to top