Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

||~* Gangster of the Week # 6*~|| (Page 4)

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Ok guys...........thanks a tonnnnnnnnnnnnnn everyone for the lovely congratulations and soooooooooooo many questions.......chalo lets begin answering them noww...........sabse pehley shabzjii appke questions..............Smile

User Name: MishalleoSheeba

Profession:Doctor I mean still studying medical......

How did I get started with India Forums:Serendipity....accidental and sach what a beautiful accident it is!..........Found soooo many wonderful people in my life............

Why am I hooked to Laagi Tujhse Lagan...:  MISHAL..........MISHAL..........MISHAL..........The only reason i watch ltl........Dutta Patil is just perfect in every way........
My hobbies, More about me:I love reading books and writing stories.........Music i my life...........i cn her ong 24 * 7...........bakii toh at home i m certainly not like wht i m onine.......yahan toh ek dum talk talk talk and talk...lekin at home i m the quiet one.,...........i prefer to sit one in  corner o my room n oo out o the winow n dream about MR..........

What I like best @ IF: 
What I would like to see more @IF: Celebrities......Like there r blogs for few people...more should be added....for instance Mishal...........imagine if mishal comes on IF it would be soo much fun...........

And finally, why the username MishalLeoSheeba :Isska reason  most of u know..for those who don't well here's the reason...........I wanted sheeba kaa naam with Mishal.........and the only thing that's common between us...the thing that links us is our birth signs....Me a leo and he too is a leo.........Sher Mishal and usski shernii sheeba.............Smile

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 21 December 2010 at 9:26pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Petalkiran255dusk-Carrie-suhana19--SONEE--NainaSengalPrinsesse.SuviSanely_Insanestranger2rose

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Okay Misheeba here's your question:

Tell me about your first meeting with Mishal on TV. Was it love at first sight like it was for me when I first laid eyes on Dutta Sweetheart.Or did he gradually grow on you? I want all the details even your breathing & heart rate at the time.LOL
The first tie i saw him was when dutta gets shot..my mom was watching the show and i was like poor guys.........tab i didn't used to see the show...........phir ekk weekend saw whole ltlTongue......and ussmein wahaan jab three witches prayed for him in temple and he came running for his sisters i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwww this guys is soooooooo lucky to have such loving sisters jo next episode mein champaigne peeti hui dikhi and left me in SHOCk and i felt sooooooo bad for dutta.Ouch............bas yahi woh mulakat hai and slowly he started growing over meClap............and phir kab all four chambers of my heart started beating for him ...PATAA HII NAHIIN CHALA............Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Petaldusk-Carrie-suhana19Prinsesse.Suvistranger2rose

geetruk06 Senior Member
geetruk06
geetruk06

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Sheebu sweetheart.

hmmm....ab tho tumhe grill karna hi padega

wait ... wait ..me coming up with questions 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Tongue
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

Uiiiiiii sheebuuuu have fun...enjoy the hot seat and really much congatz to U!!!Heart
Love you darling.....HugHug

Here are my questions .... Big smileBig smile

How do u feel when you hear Mishal aka Duttas name?Yaar main toh...........Kya boloon..........THE MOMENT I HEAR MISHAL OR DUTTA I FEEL LIKE FLYINGGGGGGGGGGGG RIGHT TO PTIL NIWAS AND HUG SHONAA TIGHT!...................Embarrassed

Who U want as a boyfirend Mishal or Dutta?Mishal as Boy friend and Dutta as life partner.....Tongue.......

Tell me one scene wich you want to see in LTL between Tasha?Well its something we all r witing for..........THEIR IGHT OF SPECIAL RELATION..........SUHAG RAAT...........Honestly something tells tasha SR would be beautiful nd more bold than any shown on tv till date..............Embarrassed

How do u want dutta knews about his trio sister...?To behonest i don't wat him to know..........Poor him.........bechra khatam ho jayega..........I mean...........YEH TOH ULTIMATE DECPTION HUA NAA...........And i don't wnt shonee to be left broken heart at all.................Cry

Dutta or Baji?..........DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL..........

Babi or AS?AS..........Woh shoaa kii aayi hai............Embarrassed

Nakku or Kala?...........NAKUSHA............Dutta kii nakusha.........Tongue

Seema or Supriya?Seema she was shon's first love..................Embarrassed

Leela or Roops?Roops..........I loved it when dutta sid imitating her---SOOO CUTE NAA?!.............Clap

roops and baaji or madu and baaji?Koi bhii ho no fuss from my side...........DUTTA NAKU SAATH HONNEY CHAHIYE BAS!.................Embarrassed

Your fav. book?........LOVE STORY BY erich segal

Your fav. actor / actress? U KNOW IT SWEETHEART.............MISHaL RAHEJA..........Embarrassed

The embrassing thing in ur life?..........Well......SECRET HAI..............Tongue

The happiestt thing in ur life?.........MISHAL RAHEJA KII ENTRY IN SHEEBA's LIFE IS THE BEST thing that hs ever happened to her..................EmbarrassedTongueBig smileWink

are u married (personaly question...just if u want to answer)?.............NAA re single nd all set to mingle with mishal................EmbarrassedBig smileTongueWink

Your fav dish...?RaSGULAA........like dutta and rajma cahwal.............Embarrassed

Your fav. pet?MY DoGGIE AMIGO...............Embarrassed

Your fav movie?TUM BIN............I have see that movie tonssss of times nd still love it.............Embarrassed...........

your fav song (hindi & english)Hindi isteri ydein from mishal's show Love story and english is The reason........Embarrassed

Have u a nosepin??nooooooooooo i don't why u ask?>................LOL

Discribe 1.)Dutta MY LOVE...........MY LIFE..........MY WORLD..............I EAT LIVE DRINK BREATHE HIM DAY IN DAY OUT!..........Bhagwaan karey har kisi kii zindagii mein dutt jisa koi ho..................Embarrassed

2.)Baaji A friend in need ais  friend indeed..................Embarrassed

3.)Nakku DUTTA SHER KII SHERII!..................Embarrassed

4.)Kala REAL WITCH I HATE HER FOR PUTTING MY SHONAA THROUGH PAInOuch.............

5.)Leela Not needed in ltl...........LOL

6.)Madhu Dutta saab kii pyari sii behna...................Clap

7.) Aye Sahib 8.)Roops 9.)Suds 10.)Kishore 11.)Ganpat 12.)Babi 13.)Sethji in One sentence....heheheBig smileBig smile

LOVE YOU MY JAANU, HAVE FUN!!!Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Petaldusksuhana19NainaSengalPrinsesse.Suvi

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hey ia the reamiing ones....................

7.) Aye Sahib Nice women.........nd loves her son quite a lot...........Hope she is not Badi hastii..............Ouch

8.)Roops Soooooooooo cutee na bolney wli witch sister.................LOL

9.)Suds Ohhhhhhhhhh the mosquito who wnts to replace baji................Angry

10.)Kishore Wish he understood his wife kala better............again i think he might be badii hstii..................Ouch

11.)Ganpat Piyakad kahiin kaa............DUTTA KA SSUR jii..................LOL

12.)Babi THE WOMAN I HATE EVEN MORE THAN KALA...........after ll she is ll fsad kii jad.....feel like growling like dutta.................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........Angry

13.)Sethji  Apney PYARE SEE JEEJU KA PYARA SA SALA!............... in One sentence....heheheBig smileBig smile

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 22 December 2010 at 1:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_PetalduskNainaSengalsuhana19stranger2rose

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by kiran255

COngrats SHeebu 
ahahahhahaha
so  gangster jee get ready Wink
i ahve alist of quetions for u 
just wait let me assemble them :PPPPPPPP
then i will fire them at u :PPPPPPPP

so here is the first set of bullets SHEEBa ALL SET!.............Embarrassed....

who do u like more DSP or MR ?and why ?donon apnii apni jagah achchey hain.............Dutta's my life nd Mishl my heart...........ab issey zyada kya boloon...................Embarrassed

What is one thing in MR which turns u on :PP(sorry cant stop being naughty Oh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no probs i am always ready to nswer nything about mishal..........I like evrything about him..........But his eyes an those lips of him turn me on completely...................Wink

now situation 
YOur final exams are up next month and during that time u are spoted by a director and he wants u to cast with MISHal RAheja and for this u ahve to skip ur final exams of 4th year 
What will u do ?Exm atey rehtey hain.........MISHL SE MILNAA KAHAAN HOTA HAI?!............I would tke the next flight to mumbai for sure..................Tongue

What will be ur reaction when u will see MR in real ?It would be really emotional kyunkii SEEING HIM IN REAL IS MY DREAM...........I KNOW I WOULD BE CRYING AND SMILING AT SME TImE AND BAS DEKHTII REH JAAONGII..........and phir FAINT RIGHT IN HIS ARMS!.....................Embarrassed

Who is Sheebu in real life (any character from drama )Nakush in some thigs..........Like i never give up nd i am quite patient atleast that's what people who know me say...........AND WHEN IT COMES TO UR LOVE...........I WILL DO NYTHING TO STND BY HIM!...............SHEEBA IS A ONE MAN WOMAN!.....................Smile

and thats all for tonite 
will come again and again for firing u :P

Thanks dear for such lovely questions............Witing for more from ur side.....................Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Petalkiran255suhana19

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
LOVed ur answers sheebu 
You truly are a true Mishal fan
exams chor do gey :PP

and u are like naku in real life hmm so its time to get Dutta for u :)

will be back with more soon !

Princess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

LOVed ur answers sheebu 
You truly are a true Mishal fan
exams chor do gey :PP

and u are like naku in real life hmm so its time to get Dutta for u :)

will be back with more soon !
TongueThank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu................Will wait dear..............Dutta for me..........hai main marrjanwa...........ii khush kismet kahaan hoon main.................Smile

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 22 December 2010 at 2:51am

kiran255

Go to top