Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Is KMH Losing It's Charm??? (Page 5)

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
hi all
thanx for your viewsBig smile.....
i really believe that all of u are definitely right on your part.Yes,i too believe that Karan-Kritika are the charm of the show and as long as they star in the show,it is never gonna loose it's charm.....i thank some of you for changing my opinion....really...
@shibz.....i totally agree with your point of view that we havn't experienced even half of the "rona-dhona" that we saw in KMH-1....i'm pretty sure that you know the reason of KMH season 1's closure...it was coz of the decreasing TRP's...i'm sure that you all are aware that it is this separation n rona-dhona which decreases the TRP's and finally the channel is left with no other alternative than to shut the show.Fans will continue to watch the show but what about other people???if the story line becums dull they will quit the show eventually affecting the shows TRP's.The channel will never care for the feelings of the Millions Fans and Viewers who watch and follow the show regularly.We lost KMH-1 coz of that rona-dhona only and i seriously don't want the same happening to this season too.KMH has made a come back on public demand and hence it is expected to at least top the charts on IMAGINE but i don't see this happening at all. instead the TRP's are decreasing week after week...if this continues then......i think you all know what will happen "THEN"......i respect  everyone of your's views but we can't keep the show going coz of "ArjuHi".....hope you tried to understand my point tooSmile...

ArjuhiFan Groupbie
ArjuhiFan
ArjuhiFan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
kmh always rocksss n it not loosing charam......its woning charm dear....karanika rocks.......
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
hey Gunjan..i understand dear... but we got to see emotional scenes only this week where as TRPs had dropped even before this wen we got to see sweet n funny moments b/w Arjuhi..so i would give the fault to teh promotion itself... besides KMH1 did not go off-air coz of dropping TRPs but coz the TRPs were always low.. u would b surprised to know dat the last month of KMH1 recorded good consistent TRPs..so that made the come back of KMH easier...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.

Akshay_thakur Newbie
Akshay_thakur
Akshay_thakur

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
dere is nthing like dat ya...... kmh is our hrtbeat n it is alaysss rockingggg!!!!
n it is also doing well!!!!! :) Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14-anzaeram-

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

I have never watched KMH1. I did not even know who karan and kritika where 4 weeks back. But i was flipping through channels and started watching the show and i liked it and so did my family. We were curious what was the eralier story and hence i came to this forum to read the earlier episodes and from then on we never miss a single episode.

I am not sure of KMH1 and cannot comment on it but KMH2 is something i like and so does my family. But i do agree there are inconsistecy in the way the characters are shown especially lead pair.

Karan was shown as very mature, calm and sacrificing and emotional types, but i find his nature inconsistent because in money burning scene if i were Arjun i would be hopping mad at Arohi but next day he starts speaking to her casually. They must have shown him angry for a week atleast and Arohi trying to ask sorry. Same with Arohi no reaction on knowing her husband is an orphan. For the moment Aruhi and Raj are holding my family interest on this show but its story has to really improve and start going ahead.

They must give scope for other singhania's like michael, romit, RPS etc to interact with each other. I am curious to know what relation Romit shares with Michael is he as close to him as he is to Arjun. Why is rashi not back in house after fall? Atleast show a scene in hospital with her. Jignesh has totally vanished-what does he feel about his wife and losing the baby. etc etc. Does RPS really have no love for Arjun? Why is he so aloof and emotionless towards all his children or non interacting with his kids. What is his story? Why did he become a don?

Then this show will be great and get good TRPs

kavyasamshootingstar.xx

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
both the thngs are different
kmh 1 was serious love story and this has a blend of light issues in serious love story
both are close to my heart...both lie in different zone so no reason to compare..
I love kitani no matter one or two..
its the best thng ever happened to me

-anzaeram-shibz

madhurya_ch Senior Member
madhurya_ch
madhurya_ch

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
i kinda agree..i mean i thot d revenge track wud b fantastic leading on 2 a love track or sumthn..bt i am sry 2 say in kmh 2 neither d love track nor d revenge track is strong enuf!as far as arohi's character is concerned i dnt understand her at ol!after ol dat arjun has done..d insult,forceful wedding and ol she plays childish pranks on him & even drinks wid him.wat kind of hatred(or love) is dis?!arohi of kmh1 was far better.sum1 who knew wat she wanted.sum1 who had self respect.sum1 whose love 4 arjun was so strong.it was so soulful.
anyway karan and kritika rock.i love kritika's acting.i completely adore the pair.dey r d only reason 4 me watching kmh2!!
i am sry if i've hurt nebody's feelings.i didn't mean 2.i just wanted 2 express my opinion.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index