Is KMH Losing It's Charm??? (Page 4)

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samhit_sanaya

hey gunjanHug
i am sorry but i dont agree wid you ,
i am a die hard mjht fan . i neva eva watch other shows...
when i was flipping channels i saw kmh-2 and now i just love arjun and arohi to they core ...
they have now become my jaan...
the show has taken an equal position with mjht in my heart ....
i just love the show now....
i dont think it has lost any of its charm !! 
the story has just started we cant put our verdict before anything really really happens .....Smile

You know I can relate with you extremely well as I have always been an avid viewer of mjht. When it ended, luckily KMH2 came and saved my lifeROFL And their really isn't a show like KMH2 with that kinda charm..........

@topic maker To be honest, this show is doing so well that I have even gotten my mother to watch it! It's the first thing she watches everyday...and evetually ruins it for me when I get homeAngryLOL It's hard to believe that the trp's are doing bad! The storyline is brilliant with the police officers and gangstersWink And it hasn't lost it's grip since day 1 thanks to the actors especially
And with that Karanika chemistry...this show will continue to do well! Keep faith, maybe it's just the current track with all the seperation and stuffThumbs Up And don't worry...I won't be throwing any chapals at you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14GURASH14

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
its rockinggg
i,m loving itt

Love14Debo_Afghan

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hi @ Shibz...i really like ur take & completely agree with u.......we loved KMH 1 for its intensity & passion & ccomedy part was an add on..............to have depyth & intensity in the story its unavoidable to not explore the emotion of PAIN.............. i am loving he current track.. & i am sure there would be some light comedy when arjuhi will patch up.........love them ....they are real sweet hearts..........Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

No need to worry,   If you believe in the show then you wont be disappointed.   Ups and down come in any show  and  without  these kind of tracks story wont go further.  like shibz said just coz of couple of episodes we cannot  get disheartned,  that  is part and parcel of the game.  about trps  why do we worry  so much  when it goes down,  it happens with every show,  just coz they dip  doesnot mean the show is bad.  If the producers have put their money they know what they are coming up with na.  cheer up and watch it with the same love u watched kmh1 and then u will like it.  Gauri , Chiku , RPS  all the elements are needed to join Arjuhi,  so accept these characters and their negative and positive roles in this love story.  

If we get disappointed and start thinking that the show wont do good in its early stage wont the actors and the team feel bad?  Its hardly been 2 months and not even 1/4 of story has taken place,  there is much more to come and that too in a bigger way,  hold on  and  lets cheer the team for their efforts.  I am loving the show. Thumbs Up 

Edited by kavyasam - 18 December 2010 at 9:19pm

GURASH14shootingstar.xx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
first of all Hug to u.  aww dont feel so mad with urself dear.this is the obvious thought that wud come to any fan's mind.

no i dont think KMH2 is losing its charm. I think the channel is very much responsible for this dropping TRPs and also the producers. Cant the BT people say anything to the channel when not even a single promo of KMH2 is shown on air throughout the week?

anyways, going to the monotonous storyline, its too early to decide whether its good or bad. And it isnt even monotonously sad, this is needed na otherwise we wont get a convincingly serious and intense story. Even if the track wasnt cliched and the epis sad, people wud stop watching it. that's what i feel, whether u show something different or the same. but this track is very much needed and though it seems like a common track, i m sure towards the end we'll get something very different- like how KMH always has been :D

and unlike in other serial's, in KMH2 they have kind of tried t justify Gauri's character, specially the convo she has with herself in the restaurant after Arjun leaves. People can be like that u know in real too. and still KMH2 is different because things r going at a nice pace. Also here our Arjun is making attempts whereas in other serials i see them mostly only crying for a few epis.

And the scene in th party where Arohi compares Chiku with Arjun, wasnt it just so sweet? also i dont remeber seeing scenes like that in other shows. That is KMh2 and Arjuhi's charm :))

but i do agree with u, we need to do something so that magine nicely promotes KMH2.

GURASH14-Olly-

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love14

Hi @ Shibz...i really like ur take & completely agree with u.......we loved KMH 1 for its intensity & passion & ccomedy part was an add on..............to have depyth & intensity in the story its unavoidable to not explore the emotion of PAIN.............. i am loving he current track.. & i am sure there would be some light comedy when arjuhi will patch up.........love them ....they are real sweet hearts..........Tongue
hey thanx..yea..same thots...

@Gunjan..herez a good news for u...we will soon see some romance between Arjuhi...
source:Karan...:)

Gunjan.shootingstar.xx

S_sweet_S Groupbie
S_sweet_S
S_sweet_S

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
NOOOO WAYYYYY

THEY ALWAYS JUST ROCKKKK

LOVE THEMM AAAA LOTTTTTTT

:) (L)
Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Appreciate your point of view but the current track is much more gripping and interesting than the previous one (initial episodes).....I'd say Arjun didn't have to be a gangster because he looks perfect the way he is right now...a little broken, hurt, and guilty............more like KMH1 but honestly he couldn't pull off Arjun Singhania, the gangster track very well.
The show is definately improving now.....

Gunjan.shootingstar.xx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index