Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Is KMH Losing It's Charm??? (Page 3)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hi Gunjan..Smile

I will say the charm of this show is KK - the Magical - Arjuhi ..as long as they are there Show can't loose its charm..Yes due to some creative Flaw may it loose ratings ..But Not charm..When Ever I see they I feel same...they are alwys awesome and Magical...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.

Debo_Afghan IF-Dazzler
Debo_Afghan
Debo_Afghan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
^^ Agree, as long the Arjun and Arohi stay in this show, they will rock the show. The show is getting better and better. 

Gunjan.

Kajenxox Senior Member
Kajenxox
Kajenxox

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
KMH WILL ALWAYS ROCK...X
poo25 Senior Member
poo25
poo25

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
kmh 2 is very interesting i like the show even all my friends in classes n colg like kmh when i m in classes my ask what happen in kmh bcoz classes r in evening some time to watch kmh i missed my class many time i m in 12th but no tension in college thusday my said to i watch your serial kmh i like karan kritika n say karan is so handsome n kritika is beautiful n serial is so nice infact no one my saw the kmh season 1 but like kmh 2 i don't think kmh losing its charm its gaining more n more new fans keep rocking kmh love u kmh

Gunjan.

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hey dear!

Sorry to say this but i disagree with you...
But i can understand why you feeel like that, its maybe because The track right now is very sad...
Naturally we dont like to watch them being seperate, but thats only for some time!
Please tell your friends to watch it, coz otherwise the TRPs, like you said will decrease...and we dont want that, do we? :)
Trust me, KMH2  Rocks and we soon will get to see Arjuhi once again together!! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14GURASH14Debo_AfghanGunjan.

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
ermm... i really feel like hitting u hard on the head...!! Evil SmileLOL but thanx for sharing your views atleast we cum to know of the different opinions.. coz just now i came to know that ppl who did not like KMH initially coz they thought it was illogical are loving it now...Tongue

well u watched KMH1 sincerely n u think the story in KMH2 has lost the charm coz of a few episodes of  tension? how did u manage to watch the entire KMH1 den? coz here we havent yet experienced even half the rona dhona we did in KMH1..LOL ..KMH is a perfect blend of fun n emotions.. may it b KMH1 or 2..
KMH is not a comedy show that it will lose charm without humorous scenes..KMH is a love saga..a passionate one.. there is no passion without tears..where der is love der is pain..they are like two sides of a same coin.. a story isnt complete without these..n thats wat makes it more interesting..coz then it gets a reality touch n u tend to live with their sentiments..
u wont feel the intensity without struggle.. n the happiness u get after that is wat makes u feel the wait was worth it...Embarrassed

after enjoying 7 weeks of fun, frolic n laughter, u are complainin bout 1 week of pain? dat doesnt make teh show dull at all.. dull are dose shows of Imagine that are ruling the TRP charts n for the low TRPs, the channel alone is responsible...not just coz of the promotion but also coz Imagine is not a popular channel like SP n Zee..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

champakiranLove14GURASH14Pranii-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I disagree with u KMH will always have its charm and KMH 2 is very interesting but its ur POV so 

Edited by _darklove_ - 18 December 2010 at 12:24pm
rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Well.. i wouldnt be able to differentiate between teh two since i just started watching KMHH-2 and I am also catching up with KMH-1.

But All i can say is maybe this show should me more humourous... like i dont know what genre its suppose to be in. but Comedy would me good... like there are a zillion soap filled with crap and melodrama and this should be romance with comedy and maybe a bit of drama ... not too much though. And i think KMH-2 has followed that criteria esp in the " lost in the jungle" track. But now with the "'misunderstanding " track and " gauri= evil" track... I hope it doesnt lose that light weight comedy.
Well they can make it funny... if  Gauri's " evil" intentions to break Arohi and Arjun's bond fails... like they get closer and closer everytime she plans something evil. LOL
I.e. like in KMH-1 ... I think paddy was suppose to be the " evil" one sort of.. but it was very comical.. upto some extent.

Something along those lines *-)
I dont know

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index