India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Is KMH Losing It's Charm??? (Page 2)

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
see dear i can understand we all want to see arjohi together bt they cant tobe gether all the time there should be twist and turnd otherwise people will feel bore and kmh is a youth show so youth show will definately get les trps than saas bahu shows thats for sure and accordind to mee kmh 1 was having a common story of boss and secretory bt season 2 has fresh and refreshing which is somehow much better than season 1 my fav show ws dmg after it had gone off air i ws uppset bt than i started to wtch kmh and trust me its rocking and i m so mad abt it that i watch recaps also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Pranii

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
What ever be the story its the chemistry between the lead pair is what gets us glued - and AA has a perfect combo of chemistry and performance.... I even feel kmh2 also has a common point its story of boy and a girl, but the consequences and setup has been completely grpping and diff - as far as i know.
With one week of grief and distance between them it cant loose its charm... But indeed i am waiting for some thing really diff and a passionate re-union.

So i suggest u and ur friends not to loose hope and continue to show ur loveeeee Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzGURASH14LuvmayurmaneetsurpatelPranii

Luvmayurmaneet Senior Member
Luvmayurmaneet
Luvmayurmaneet

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
hey dear, i understand ur pov as well but the more seperation tracks take place thts how our arjun n arohi understand how they cnt live without each other n it will also make their love grow even stronger and deeper for each other. so don't lose faith n we know tht kmh2 will always rock!! so dw dear!! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Your POV is respected, but i love KMH all the more. My love and passion is way more than the small bad things about the show.

GURASH14Pranii

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Kmh Still RoooooooocksStar
Love It Day Dreaming

GURASH14Pranii

kkrockzz Newbie
kkrockzz
kkrockzz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hey.... if u r a true fan u r gonna be with them all through...

As far as the current track goes....i've no issues as long as there are enough arjuhi scenes...

loved yesterdays episode :)))))))))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14PraniiGunjan.

perfectdreams Goldie
perfectdreams
perfectdreams

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I disagree
I love this season as much as I did the first one- for me instead of losing its charm is gaining charm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

unlimitedfunLuvmayurmaneetGURASH14Pranii

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Giunjan kmh is not losing its charm.it is getting better day by day.i m in luv wid them more now.i m spending sleepless nights in arjuhi luv now.emotional track make luv strong n deep dear.without it luv cannot develop.wait n watch kmh2 will rock.ur judgement is quite wrong.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14PraniiGunjan.payal_4Anjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index