Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Is KMH Losing It's Charm???

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Hi,all Die Hard ArjuHi Fans

i know i shouldn't be asking this but i couldn't resist myself.I've been a sincere ArjuHi Fan since KMH-1 and when KMH-2 began i went mad with happiness.I was on cloud 9Big smileBig smile.Karan-Kritika definitely made a come back with a bang.Everyone just loved the new Arjun and Arohi.Esp. Arohi was mind-blowing,rocking,excellent etcClapClapClap...but now i feel bad to say but i think that KMH-2 is loosing it's charm.The story line is becoming monotonous day-by-dayCry.Earlier all my frnds used to watch it and the next day we all used to have discussions in the school....but now most of my frnds have quit watching the show.I think that a lot of other people have also done the same.This is evident from the decreasing TRP's of KMH-2.I know that Imagine is also some where responsible for it by not promoting the show well but i don't think that the channel alone is responsible for this mishap.The story line is also responsible for the same.I like ArjuHi sooo much but now even i don't feel like watching the show.Because of the dull story line even the "ArjuHi FEVER" falls flat in attracting the audienceCry.Guys,i'm really afraid nowDeadDead...KMH is such a popular show.It even made a come back on public demand but still it isn't the no.1 show on Imagine even.Shows like Baba Aiso Var Dhoondho and Gunahon Ka Devta top the chartsOuchOuchOuch.If this continues i fear that we may loose KMH-2 as well..I know after reading this you will feel like hitting meOuch,believe me even i feel like doing the same to me after writing all this but guys what i wrote is genuine.Now we don't even get to see those humourous scenes of ArjuHi.I just love thoseLOL.This rona-dhona gets over my headAngryAngry.It's sooo annoying to see our cute,happy-go-lucky princess "Arohi" crying all the timeAngry.Even Gauri has turned negative.I thought she was Arohi's best buddy.The story has gone out of the way....and it is turning out to be just another soap on television.Cry
Guys,tell me can we do anything to save KMH-2????
I don't want the same thing to happen to this show that happened to KMH-1.....Lets do our every bit ArjuHi fans......
Also,do post what you think?????
gunjanSmile

Edited by rokafan24 - 18 December 2010 at 2:45am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sramyaanjalianjali-anzaeram-GURASH14Love14madhurya_chAthenePraniikavyasamBobbi.SilentsoulSiddhi_

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
never kmh lwys rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_roxGURASH14PraniiAnkitaKaran

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
hey gunjanHug
i am sorry but i dont agree wid you ,
i am a die hard mjht fan . i neva eva watch other shows...
when i was flipping channels i saw kmh-2 and now i just love arjun and arohi to they core ...
they have now become my jaan...
the show has taken an equal position with mjht in my heart ....
i just love the show now....
i dont think it has lost any of its charm !! 
the story has just started we cant put our verdict before anything really really happens .....Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthikotaricharacterPallavi_roxLuvmayurmaneetLove14-anzaeram-GURASH14Gunjan.payal_4-TeekhiMishti-saraaa.

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samhit_sanaya

hey gunjanHug
when i was flipping channels i saw kmh-2 and now i just love arjun and arohi to they core ...
the story has just started we cant put our verdict before anything really really happens .....Smile

hey,thanx for the reply...yeah you are absolutely right...even i hope that KMH does well n i love it too...
-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rokafan24

Originally posted by samhit_sanaya

hey gunjanHug

hey,thanx for the reply...yeah you are absolutely right...even i hope that KMH does well n i love it too...
ur welcum!! 
kmh will neva lose its charm !! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14payal_4

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
hey gunjan......i have a good news for u.......KMH has not lost his charm.......but  has gained more popularity & charm......... u see, arjun has become more handsome, aarohi more cute than ever before & storyline more gripping,,,,,,,,,, not to forget the powerful & brilliant performances of arjuhi.

hey dear........season one has its own style & charm . but season 2 also has its own style & charm.............. i am loving it like anything............ i have stopped watching all other shows after KMH 2 started, becoz.infront of KMH 2, i dont feel interested in any of them........u wontr believe but i have watched kmh 1 thrice & i watch every episode of KMH 2 twice......... what r u thinking dear..........i am sounding insaneWink.........

trust me it rocks........................

love

ada

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthikotarianjalianjali-anzaeram-GURASH14LuvmayurmaneetGunjan.aksh4IF

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love14

hey gunjan......i have a good news for u.......KMH has not lost his charm.......but  has gained more popularity & charm......... u see, arjun has become more handsome, aarohi more cute than ever before & storyline more gripping,,,,,,,,,, not to forget the powerful & brilliant performances of arjuhi.

hey dear........season one has its own style & charm . but season 2 also has its own style & charm.............. i am loving it like anything............ i have stopped watching all other shows after KMH 2 started, becoz.infront of KMH 2, i dont feel interested in any of them........u wontr believe but i have watched kmh 1 thrice & i watch every episode of KMH 2 twice......... what r u thinking dear..........i am sounding insaneWink.........

trust me it rocks........................

love

ada
 hey thanx..........u r indeed a true KMH fan,it's really nice to see such ArjuHi fans...................
by the way,3 posts and my opinion's changed....really....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14GURASH14

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
yeh i m also not liking current track...hope to see arjuhi together againn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index