Tha Actual Summary......????

Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!! I m very very confused about one thing..........R u guys sure the main leads r only Akshay,Ajay and dat new guy cuz when i read the summary its written like this...........Manjari falls in love with a guy but something happens dat changes the whole course of her life and dats when she meets a guy named Kabeer.....why is it given this way???Furthermore it was written dat Akshay and Ajay also play an important role but it wasn't written anywhere dat one of 'em r gonna end up wid her....What is all this,im unable to understand!! Plz help me!!😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Actually from the start, there were suppose to be 3 lead heroes AKSHAY, AJAY and the third one RANBIR (name is changed from KABIR to RANBIR i guess ) who wil enter the show next week . . . .
but RANBIR is entering late in the show. . . . . . . .

Actually the story is going little confusing, yesterday MANJARI told AJAY that she likes him and now she wil fall for the new guy RANBIR. . . . . . . . . .
I think RANBIR wil break MANJARI's heart in some way and she wil ultimately cum back to AKSHAY or AJAY. . . . . . . .
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ranbir will hurt Manjri nd then she will be with Ajay or Akshay bt I like Ajuay nd Manjari................
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hmm.. The actual summary on every website is always too confusing and for this show especially I have to say it is extremely confusing!! So that is why I dont read the summaries anywhere else other than IF itself.. And just watch the show.. I think thats best.. 😉 and I agree with frenz4u that according to the new article by IF it does say Ranbir (Was supposed to be Kabir before - dont know might have changed) will enter soon and Manjari will fall for him and he will ditch her then which will change her totally!! So this is the recent story.. Dont try and understand the summary of shows on all the websites!! It'll confuse you more.. 😆
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks that helped a lot😊