India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Tha Actual Summary......????

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Hey guys!! I m very very confused about one thing..........R u guys sure the main leads r only Akshay,Ajay and dat new guy cuz when i read the summary its written like this...........Manjari falls in love with a guy but something happens dat changes the whole course of her life and dats when she meets a guy named Kabeer.....why is it given this way???Furthermore it was written dat Akshay and Ajay also play an important role but it wasn't written anywhere dat one of 'em r gonna end up wid her....What is all this,im unable to understand!! Plz help me!!ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Actually from the start, there were suppose to be 3 lead heroes AKSHAY, AJAY and the third one RANBIR (name is changed from KABIR to RANBIR i guess ) who wil enter the show next week . . . .
but RANBIR is entering late in the show. . . . . . . .

Actually the story is going little confusing, yesterday MANJARI told AJAY that she likes him and now she wil fall for the new guy RANBIR. . . . . . . . . .
I think RANBIR wil break MANJARI's heart in some way and she wil ultimately cum back to AKSHAY or AJAY. . . . . . . .

Edited by frenz4u - 18 December 2010 at 8:43am

WooHooHaha21

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Ranbir will hurt Manjri nd then she will be with Ajay or Akshay bt I like Ajuay nd Manjari................

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Hmm.. The actual summary on every website is always too confusing and for this show especially I have to say it is extremely confusing!! So that is why I dont read the summaries anywhere else other than IF itself.. And just watch the show.. I think thats best.. Wink and I agree with frenz4u that according to the new article by IF it does say Ranbir (Was supposed to be Kabir before - dont know might have changed) will enter soon and Manjari will fall for him and he will ditch her then which will change her totally!! So this is the recent story.. Dont try and understand the summary of shows on all the websites!! It'll confuse you more.. LOL
Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Thanks that helped a lotSmile

WooHooHaha21

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index