India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I love Abhay & Haseena's relationship.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I think Abhay-Haseena are one of my fave equations on the show. Not only because it is such an unusual and troubled mother-son relationship - but also because of the energy , tension and subtle layers of emotions that the actors and writers pack them with. 

You can never tell if Haseena loves Abhay and you cannot be sure if Haseena is important to Abhay on an emotional level even though he does what she says. For Haseena, Abhay's safety is important which ultimately  translates to the safety of the clan. For Abhay, Haseena's wish is a command and you can see that he may appear cold on the surface but he doesn't like seeing her upset. 

Haseena is not capable of loving Abhay as a human mother - it is just not in her nature. But she cares a lot about him - her care shows in her emotional temper that she fires at Abhay's mistakes - it shows in her permanent anxiety and fear of Abhay giving into his weaknesses- it reflects in her terror of what Chaand could do to Abhay..... Haseena is wicked but whatever she feels for Abhay is genuine - at least till now. 

Abhay believes he is frigid. But he really isn't. Haseena's happiness matters to him , it makes a difference to him if she is angry or upset. Abhay doesn't give two hoots about Chaand but if Haseena says something , scolds him, warns him, he listens and does exactly what she wants. He never argues back - never raises his voice at her and if she is happy , he feels relieved.Like yesterday , when Abhay asked her " Whatever you wanted is done. Ab khush?"...And Haseena smiled.

It is a complicated mother-son relationship and there is no love or affection here. But there is a bonding that runs deep. Haseena matters a lot to Abhay and Abhay is Haseena's selective compartmentalized emotion - whatever that a beast like her is capable of. 

P.S- I loved Haseena's black ensemble with a glitter brooch yesterday. She is the best dressed woman on this show.Embarrassed

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bloodlinethk123Maohnaj7mi-neepearlMELINDAMka7eela-sim-readingworms.nami2811AyeChavanniAmeres-Fatima-safeplacetoland

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
poco brilliantly put..me like Abhay and Haseena bond..though its weired! 

hassena and Abhay's relationship is strange mother and son bond, and its not a normal bond! due to their natures as shown in the show!,  but she does care allot about him and about his safety and he obviously respects her more then Chand!

i hope we see her in the future following the basic motherly instincts that makes all the creatures be protective of their kids, i would love to see her take a stand against Chand and protect Abhay from his wrath..

i hope in the future she help him and piya get together tooEmbarrassed ..though i feel its so unlikely that she will be like a normal understanding mother who fights for her son's happinessTongue

Edited by ka7eela - 18 December 2010 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
yes, but i am means my self and my group is not happy see her in a negative role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patakha-guddiTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

yes, but i am means my self and my group is not happy see her in a negative role.

She is perfect for the role and we love the fabulous job that she does as Haseena.
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Yeah this is the most complicated Mother -Son Relation I have ever came across..
Haseena luv for Abhay is too twisted n the out come is way too different than a normal Mother - Son relation.. Sometimes..u feel this women does not care for her own Blood..but that's not true.. She do care for Abhay..n even Abhay has never ever raised his voice infront of his mom.. Abhay has always remained an obedient Haseena's boy..
Abhay can stand up against Chaand.. & we have witness it many a times..
A mother son relation is more closer-emotional(though Haseena only show few kinda emo but it always get expressed on her face..that she do care for Abhay..coz she always wants to save him from Chaand..) than a father son- it becomes more lyk formal..
I Heart Haseena's Dialogues n her attitude..towards her son..
Haseena was too Happy when Abhay went with despo girls..
Bachchanaye Khandhaan Ki Izzat Rakli..LOL
Haseena's was lyk Mera Chaand ka laal..mera Abhay, mera naam Karayega Roshan..LOL   

Edited by NIDIZ - 18 December 2010 at 2:46am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Yeah this is the most complicated Mother -Son Relation I have ever came across..
Haseena luv for Abhay is too twisted n the out come is way too different than a normal Mother - Son relation.. Sometimes..u feel this women does not care for her own Blood..but that's not true.. She do care for Abhay..n even Abhay has never ever raised his voice infront of his mom.. Abhay has always remained an obedient Haseena's boy..
Abhay can stand up against Chaand.. & we have witness it many a times..
A mother son relation is more closer-emotional(though Haseena only show few kinda emo but it always get expressed on her face..that she do care for Abhay..coz she always wants to save him from Chaand..) than a father son- it becomes more lyk formal..
I Heart Haseena's Dialogues n her attitude..towards her son..
Haseena was too Happy when Abhay went with despo girls..
Bachchanaye Khandhaan Ki Izzat Rakli..LOL
Haseena's was lyk Mera Chaand ka laal..mera Abhay, mera naam Karayega Roshan..LOL   

Yep. Abhay-Haseena are anything but emotional. LOL.....however , they both do care about each-other . Am hoping that Haseena , even though grey will reserve her white side for Abhay. i don't want her to desert Abhay ever. Smile

Aur kamaal ki Maa hai. Bete ko womanizer banna sikhaa rahi hai. ROFL
thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
poca u already wrote everything beautifully about haseen-abhay relationship..i dont hv anything to say.Thumbs Up

But haseena is definately 1 hel unique mom.. normally when kid  done smthing brave work. mommy feel proud for it when  whole world praise her son but here mommy feel proud when  any random despo girl took credit of her son's work. ROFL& mommy haseena get even bigger smile.. when her son call  any random chicks at home tell her that he is going clg with them..ROFLROFLROFL wah wah

TheBlackJaguar

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
reserved

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index