Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Messages to the Characters! ;) (Page 7)

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
^^
ermmmm....havnt Pia already made up her mind.....she even confessed to him in the sweetest way ever, he pushed it away again yaarWacko so if it leads to her beeing confused this time i totally understand her. first it was Abhays turn now should be hersLOL

---------

Pia....Heart you..buy Abhay a light colour jacket and force him to wear it!LOL...oh and buy one matching for yourself!lol

Abhay...Heart you....so now you are interefering ha?LOL.....but plz, stop talking rudely to piyoDisapprove...you can be cold if u feel u need to but dont use the rude tone yaar:)

and also

Kabir....watch out for Abhay sweeto! lol

Sport-lady....try you hardest babe! but you cant separate two souls locked to eachotherWink

Edited by fahidlover - 10 February 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Hey I have a new message to Panchi! Big smile

Ignore the "Souvenir Flight ticket." But, its a ticket to Australia............TA DA! Why Australia. (cuz, its in the middle of the island LOL) no no really cuz, she can get a better job there. And plus, she won't have to be in Dehradun anymore or get irritated by her boss. She doesn't need to pay me back for the ticket as its all my pleasure. WE INSIST!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Ignore the "Souvenir Flight ticket." But, its a ticket to Australia............TA DA! Why Australia. (cuz, its in the middle of the island LOL) no no really cuz, she can get a better job there. And plus, she won't have to be in Dehradun anymore or get irritated by her boss. She doesn't need to pay me back for the ticket as its all my pleasure. WE INSIST!

ROFL OMG! yeah since she is so despo for the job ROFL you are seriously killing meROFL

p.s read what i told her in the previous pageWink

lighteningbuzz

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
^^ but guys, plz dont mind... but seriously you should stop pickin on her....cause you know some ppl will only and only connect it to the main leadWacko, with all thats going on lately, leading to some ppl becomming uneccassarly overprotective and guard againts them for no reason.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

ROFL OMG! yeah since she is so despo for the job ROFL you are seriously killing meROFL

I did look in the previous page? I couldn't find it?Confused
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

look at the end of the pageTongue

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahidlover

^^ but guys, plz dont mind... but seriously you should stop pickin on her....cause you know some ppl will only and only connect it to the main leadWacko, with all thats going on lately, leading to some ppl becomming uneccassarly overprotective and guard againts them for no reason.

hey we are not picking on VAHBI here its her character as Panchi she is nagging all the time about her job so why doesn't she leave it i mean she doesn't need the money she belongs to a well off family and why  she puts up with her womanizer boss who treats her like  brainless bimbo, thats so lame and against her character as a strong and sensible woman!  

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

look at the end of the pageTongue
"quit nagging and whining, and behaving like a P**p for your boss and his adulterous affairs , quit your stupid job you are getting on our nerves"

ROFLROFLI like it!

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index