ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Candy007

I dont  hate any1..

i am in love with d whole serial...

love ya pkyek..ur my life nw.....

aree yaar this isn't a hate topic!Smile

its about sending messages to them about what you like and what you dont about them thats allWink

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Abhay: stop manhandling Piya and grabing her so forcefully you are causing her pain!

Piya: there are better ways to handle this secret agent business, dont push Abhay to his limits!

Mrs Dobrail: stop being so selfish and heartlessAngry, and stop your scheming aginst your husband, i hope somone takes away one of your daughter from you!, smaybe then you will feel the pain that your husband feeling!Angry 

Misha: what happened to youConfused from being wasted in alcohol, now you are behaving like a silly teenager who only got attracted to a boy because of his bicepsConfused

Edited by ka7eela - 13 January 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzbAkChOd.

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Abhay : stop behaving like a child.....piya should know what is u...stop telling her 'tum yeh sach nahi sun paogi"...she can hear..and who r u to forbade her ...u said "tum maithli nahi ho"....then she is nothing to u r8? ......she almost found ur truth and she was ok....she could hear ....so whats ur problem...

Piya: there r thousand of ways to knw the truth why were u choose the cheapest one???.....u r behaving like a fool...sab jan nein k baad bhi kuch nahi pata!

Misha : what r u doing.............just bcoz ekta told u to do such things with sauray??....go and tell her that u r not interested....LOL

Mrs dobriyal : u selfish witch....u r thinking about ur girls but do not thinking about bechari piya............go and get a life.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

Abhay : stop behaving like a child.....piya should know what is u...stop telling her 'tum yeh sach nahi sun paogi"...she can hear..and who r u to forbade her ...u said "tum maithli nahi ho"....then she is nothing to u r8? ......she almost found ur truth and she was ok....she could hear ....so whats ur problem...

Piya: there r thousand of ways to knw the truth why were u choose the cheapest one???.....u r behaving like a fool...sab jan nein k baad bhi kuch nahi pata!

Misha : what r u doing.............just bcoz ekta told u to do such things with sauray??....go and tell her that u r not interested....LOL

Mrs dobriyal : u selfish witch....u r thinking about ur girls but do not thinking about bechari piya............go and get a life.....

bang on!LOL
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Reserved. Will comment soon.Wink

Candy007

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Piya, how could you be so insensitiveOuch..how could you put an act on poor Abhay by pretending to be MaithiliOuch..you are playing with fire girl, and it will burn you too!Angry

Abhay, my heart goes to youOuch..you have lost the love of your life and now you will be reminded of her raising you hopes in the worst way!

Misha, have  a grip on your hormones girlLOL

lighteningbuzz

Candy007 Groupbie
Candy007
Candy007

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by Candy007

I dont  hate any1..

i am in love with d whole serial...

love ya pkyek..ur my life nw.....

you can send your love messages then Wink

Ohk Den I love Kabir..Hes d one and only gem of my life..
Abhay is too good..hes too cute..
Piya has gr8 acting skills..love her too
love ruhi-angad peelon track
Again Panchi is my 2d Gem..shes lovely..
haha I knw I cn write an essay on them..cz I LOVE DEM ALLLLLEmbarrassed

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Piya: make up your mind fast! do you want to be with him or not! and get back to your natural hair!

Abhay: dude you need to change that awful jacket! its getting on our nerves! and stop pushing Piya away! just admit that you love her, and hey have i told you I LOVE YOULOL

Misha: stop acting like a despo, make the guy chase you , dont be a guy chaser that is so cheap!

Panchi: quit nagging and whining, and behaving like a P**p for your boss and his adulterous affairs , quit your stupid job you are getting on our nerves

Madhu: i love you now for being there for Piya Hug

Edited by ka7eela - 10 February 2011 at 3:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzRitzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index