India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Messages to the Characters! ;) (Page 4)

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
starting from abhay-keep rocking dude...you rocks...and pls we need u smiling...:):)you are making me crazy..day by day..;)just too adorable..,pia-just..dont reveal the truth of abhay,just let it go..misha-mish i like ur acting tooo sweet and funny..like u so much..panchi-we like you:)kabir-just stop it kabir..dont come between abhiya..and abhiya keep smiling:):):):)ting:):):):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Aqua_marine Goldie
Aqua_marine
Aqua_marine

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
abhay-plz black ke elava bhi kuch pehno...yellow...that color                         really suits u
piya-bella ki tarah tum bhi abhay ko bol dalo bindaas                                     "i know wat u  are...a v..ampire"
kabir-i am available...BlushingBlushing
mr.dobrial-bagal mein baccha ,gaaon mein dhindora...
T-tumhe k chahiye ya abhay...

ka7eela

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Piya and Abhay!.....you are epic:)...life and soul of PKYEK.....as somone said....it should be illegal to be this gorgeous nd beaituful:)

ka7eela

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Abhay: Sometimes inspite of the bad experiences you've had in your life. You have to give some people a chance..........you can't shut your heart to love........love is an emotion that you just can't control. Just accept it.

Piya: Learn to understand things with a cool mind instead of jumping to conclusions. For some answers in life, we need patience, understanding, and an open-mind.

Kabir: THINK MISHA!

Misha: Seriously, you add flavor to the sometimes boring episodes with your hilarious remarks. But, I love how you are a loyal friend though you have your share of misunderstandings sometimes but, you are friend anyone would be lucky to have.

Panchi: Girl, you fell for the wrong man!

Danish: You have issues!

Maya: You need to learn how to be big girl and stand up for yourself. No guy is ever worth your tears becuz, the one that is won't make you cry.

T: Grow Up!

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 08 January 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manurAqua_marineka7eela

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Of course first to my fav characters;) the lifelicious abhiya!

Abhay...Muahlicious.....love ya!...give in baby!....trust her.
Piya....Gorglicious....love ya!...go Piya!....just be more carefull.

Panchi....go girl, get em...the job is yours...looks like u gotta deal with the new boss;)

Kabir....plz dont create probz for APEmbarrassed......u were so cute yesterday getting angry n abhiya looking at each otherLOL

Edited by Melissa2 - 08 January 2011 at 3:57am

ka7eela

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
ha ha this is fun post Kaheela. Okay here are my messages:

Kabir: Dude, Pia is already a gone case for Abhay. You definitely deserve a better girl who loves you and you only. 

Abhay: Black vest wala idea achcha hai. Wink Day Dreaming

Pia: You are getting a gem, But don't forget gems are found in mines and miners have to risk their lives to get the gems. So, be prepared.

Misha: You just rock. Always stay like that.

Panchi: You are very nice and mature. Thanks for helping Abhiya. 

Angad & Tracker: All the best.Heart

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Abhay: Sometimes inspite of the bad experiences you've had in your life. You have to give some people a chance..........you can't shut your heart to love........love is an emotion that you just can't control. Just accept it.

Piya: Learn to understand things with a cool mind instead of jumping to conclusions. For some answers in life, we need patience, understanding, and an open-mind.

Kabir: THINK MISHA!

Misha: Seriously, you add flavor to the sometimes boring episodes with your hilarious remarks. But, I love how you are a loyal friend though you have your share of misunderstandings sometimes but, you are friend anyone would be lucky to have.

Panchi: Girl, you fell for the wrong man!

Danish: You have issues!

Maya: You need to learn how to be big girl and stand up for yourself. No guy is ever worth your tears becuz, the one that is won't make you cry.

T: Grow Up!

bang onClap

lighteningbuzz

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Pia - Stop being irritatingly annoying.

Abhay - Please join stress management course.

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index