India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Messages to the Characters! ;) (Page 3)

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Abhay-lose that black attire plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................i mean ok may be u r a "monster" but who said "Monster dress code" is Black.........!!!!??

Pia-Plz women stop taking the load of the entire world on your shulder & love yourself first...may be you have "Bodyguard in making" in Abhay but dude learn to take care of yourself on your own to....

Misha-I love you.............u r the best.............Thumbs Up.

Panchi-u r really a birdi....apne bird brain pe thoda zor dhalo & realise that danish is a full fake...LOL

Danish-Dude u are sick.....Angry

Kabir-u r nice go get yourself a proper GF....Smile

T-dude you need a Brain & a Heart transplant.....u r such a bibbo.........Clown

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzAqua_marineka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

Piya, please don't be so annoying. Someone like you in real life would be completely intolerable.

Abhay, you're hot. Fix your hair though. The bangs look pretty fugly sometimes. Gelled hair combed back look SO much hotter on you.

Kabir, you're hot but please grow up and stop acting like a 15 year old girl who has been dumped.

Danish, you're not hot. please stop assuming every woman wants you.

Panchi you're the most natural character in the show.

Arnab (sp?)...you killed all the respect i had for you by raising your hand on a GIRL. Its absolutely disgusting. I hope Piya never accepts you as her father.

PS: Ka7eela, your nick is pronounced as 'kaseela' right? :/

@boldLOL..i feel he looks hot in a cute way with the bang especially when its messed upEmbarrassed

i so agree about Kabir he needs to grow up

and hey its kaheela  not kaseelaEmbarrassed, no. 7 stands for an Arabic letter that is not available in English and the closest is H though we have a letter that sounds exactly like H, sometimes we use numbers as substitutes for letters that are not available in English ..but we only do that in internet and while texting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged

ok my message to

Abhay-- Abhay darl please change your wardrobe! that black jacket makes u look bulky....so please get rid of it! and if u have issues with getting new clothes then better just roam around in that black vest of yours! WinkBlushing Enough to make us girls drool n faint! Blushing lol

Pia-- Beta itni jasoos-giri achi nahi hoti LOL
Give Abhay some space yaar...khud hi curious ho ke bhaagta chala aey ga LOLLOL

Mishkoo-- You r so far the most sensible character on the show! Muah love u! Stay the way u are! Big smile
P.s and i hope u get a rocking Sidzo like u soooon! WinkTongue

Nice topic Kaheelo! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaRitzie

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

ok my message to

Abhay-- Abhay darl please change your wardrobe! that black jacket makes u look bulky....so please get rid of it! and if u have issues with getting new clothes then better just roam around in that black vest of yours! WinkBlushing Enough to make us girls drool n faint! Blushing lol

Pia-- Beta itni jasoos-giri achi nahi hoti LOL
Give Abhay some space yaar...khud hi curious ho ke bhaagta chala aey ga LOLLOL

Mishkoo-- You r so far the most sensible character on the show! Muah love u! Stay the way u are! Big smile
P.s and i hope u get a rocking Sidzo like u soooon! WinkTongue

Nice topic Kaheelo! Thumbs Up

Anu good onesThumbs Up and thanks

@ AbhayROFL you killed meWink

@ piya so trueLOL
@ mishko and sensible are you kidding meConfused

she always drinks and get wasted, and she is only 17Confused ..she always plays pranks and is cluelessConfused  she has to grow up a bit and act her age, i mean we all joke around but not like herSleepy

RitzieAmeresragzz.

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Abhay, have i told you i love youLOL, and please please lose that awful jacketEmbarrassed, and hey stop running from your feelings

Piya, you are still frowning LOL

Misha, stop drinking girl, drinking isn't cool, and its not funny!you are only 17, and you are setting a bad example for your fans!AngryLOL

Kabir, grow up dude, seriously you are a very bad boyfriend and now you are becoming a very bad freind  tooOuch

Danisn , stop blaming Piya , what you got is because of your own deeds,  and one of those days you will learn your lesson the hard way 

Panchi, i hope you find love again, you deserve it you are a good girl

Mrs.Dobrail, stop being so selfish and tell you husband about Piya, how could you be so heartless

Chand , you crack me up dude, though your face expressions are scary but you are notLOL

Aqua_marineRitzieBefikre

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Abhay, please dont wear the jacket in the dance
( yeah yeah i know am obsessed with it!  cause i hate itAngry)LOL

Piya, You need to stop being a pain in the buttSleepyand be grateful to the guy who did so much for you

Kabir now you are being such a pestAngry, but a cute pestEmbarrassed

Misha & Pnachi, thank you for trying to bring Abahy and Piya together, you both rockSmile

Edited by ka7eela - 08 January 2011 at 1:09am
payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Misha u rock , u r jaan of the show

Pia get back to ur normal hair

ka7eela

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
starting from abhay-keep rocking dude...you rocks...and pls we need u smiling...:):)pia-just..dont reveal the truth of abhay,just let it go..misha-mish i like ur acting tooo sweet and funny..like u so much..panchi-we like you:)kabir-just stop it kabir..dont come between abhiya..and abhiya keep smiling:):):):)ting:):):):)

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index