Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Messages to the Characters! ;) (Page 10)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
@Kaheela

I just wrote those messages when and the way I felt for them. Frankly, I wasn't thinking from an angle of reality checking Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Ritz93

PKYEK team: PKYEK is better than Twilight, 

Vivian D'Sena: Abhay Raichand is better than Edward Cullen and you are better than Rob Pattinson :-). I am a great fan of Twilight books and I see you more as Edward Cullen than Rob himself. )By the way, No Comparisons Big smile)

Sukriti: Pia is stronger and more stubborn than  Bella. You are better than Kristine.Clap I never liked her as Bella Swan.  

hey Ritz if you are talking in terms of the actors,  i agree in every aspect in looks, chemistry and acting, i love Abhiya more then Edwella, and V & S  more then  R& K

but if it was about their characters, then sorry but Edwrad and Bella were more consistent and their love story is more logical and makes more sense then this stupid track of Abhaya and Piya

where Piya in one frame is out to get him and harm him in front off everyone just to prove he is a vampires and then in the next frame she says she did that cause she cares for himConfusedDUH!

in one frame she shouts for help and runs away scared and disgusted from him and then in the the second frame she loves him and feels she cant get away from himConfused DUH!

the Cvs made both Abhiya inconsistent and contradicting , hence unconvincing! and we don't know when this damn love story will begin!

I somewhat disagree and agree with both of you on some things. I do agree that Vivian and Sukirti are definitely better looking than Rob and Kris. To be honest, I wasn't that attracted to Robert Pattinson, he is okay probably not my type of guy but, I liked his portrayal as Edward. Vivian is just way to hot! But, I like the character of Edward more than Abhay becuz, its just Edward is more easier to understand than Abhay who is at times moody and like Kaheela said, "inconsistent and contradicting." Abhay and Piya's characters go through multiple personality disorder while Edward/Bella are more realistic characters whose personalities are consistent and we can understand why they did what they did. 

But, even though I think Vivian and Sukirti are better looking. I feel that Robert and Kris are better actors. I am not saying that Vivian and Sukirti aren't good actors, they are but, sometimes in certain scenes I feel like they could've done better than that. Geek

Like when Robert as Edward first kissed Kris as Bella in the movie, you could sense his yearning to be with her and at the same time that pain of controlling his vampire thirst for her. In ViSu's case, they need to be more expressive towards their feelings for each other in their romantic scenes and totally get into the character of Abhiya. And Abhiya definitely needs more romantic scenes and  they need to show that deeper bond between them for the audience to understand their love for each other. Like Edward and Bella had their cute little talks with each other trying to know each other's likes/dislikes while Abhiya are always playing detective detective or running away from each other. Ouch

you are right Edward is easier to understand and to like! as he is consistent,  thats because he is not  Ekta's creation!! like poor Abhay! you know every time i remember him saying hate me Piya hate me i smirk!!LOL

@ bold its not because they are better actors its because their story or the direction  is better, an actors does what he /she asked to do

in PKYEK Visu are doing what they are asked to do hence we dont find it consistent and not that much convincing! 

@ red that scene is one of my most fav kissing scenes in the movies i have ever seenEmbarrassedLOL you are right it was tense and had so much yearning!

@ blue totally agree you are 100% right!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Ekta- there is no need for Drag, so much is to be said and done after the main story actually 'starts'.

Abhay- Its such a deep sight to see the need u feel of having Piya, in ur eyes...so make up ur mind, its great to see u there for her as much as you can but it wont really help to confuse the girl with ur 'stay away' strategy. PS. ur transformation was lots better this time, liked the voice u made.

Pia- I loved how you handled your fear, overcoming it so fast was unexpected, the most touchable react in the battle of fear vs feelings. and not enough with that, putting the fear aside, ur now more worried for his identity than he is. it a very pleasent sight :) PS. i heart ur expressions.

^^
the ups and downs of these two makes it really intresting as a bonus to their awesome charcaters and more awesome act and coacts.

Kabir-loved ur react on the new teacher,lol.....btw, so fast with overcoming ur love?looool

Chaandeena-Whats with the head moves?loool

Misha, 'T', Tracker- you should open a 'chase guys ' agency,lol

Tea-stall Guy-  thnx for calming us down, btw did you have a face operation?lol

Edited by Icecreamx - 15 February 2011 at 5:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index